Chapter 51

It rained all night and the sky cleared up, but the temperature suddenly dropped a lot. There are puddles and mud everywhere in the forest, and occasionally the wind blows, and the rain falls from the branches, drenching people all over their bodies. It wasn't until the afternoon, after being exposed to the scorching sun for most of the day, that the situation in the forest improved.

At this time, the Changhe tribe's group was already approaching the edge of the black forest, and the trees were getting thinner and thinner. On the way, they encountered several trading teams from small tribes.

Witch power is different from the great witches of other tribes. He participates in tribal fairs almost every year. During the fair, he has used witch medicine to cure many intractable diseases. Even better, occasionally there are great witches from small and medium tribes who ask him for advice, and he will also selectively teach them something. Therefore, witchcraft has a very high prestige in the Black Forest area.

In addition, among the nearby tribes, the Changhe tribe is considered to have a relatively good reputation. Generally, they rarely take the initiative to rob or attack other tribes. Therefore, after encountering them on the road, the leaders of these trading teams came to visit one after another. A big witch. A few orcs who asked for help from the Great Witch took out their own trade items and made some deals with the Changhe Tribe in advance, and then they all traveled together, and agreed to go with them when they returned.

As a result, they were so numerous that the looters hiding in the dark did not dare to act rashly.

"Big Wu, we are going out of the forest soon. Master Bai and Wu Nuo haven't caught up yet. Shall we stop and wait for them?" Xing has participated in trade fairs almost every year since he was an adult, and he is already familiar with several fixed routes. in the heart.

"According to our current speed, we can reach the Muyuan Tribe before sunset tomorrow. Bai and Wu Nuo should be able to catch up with us, so let's wait for them first." Da Wu had talked with Bai Mi more than once before. They all agree that it is not appropriate to expose all their strength to foreigners for the time being.

"Yes."

After Xing received a clear answer from the great witch, he immediately arranged for the orc warriors to stop. Some warriors stayed behind to set up camp to guard the trade goods, and the other warriors were responsible for finding food for everyone's dinner.

It is common for orc warriors to camp in the forest with rough skin and thick flesh. Just find a big tree and lie down, but the big witch is different. Growing up, after so many days of continuous running, the fatigue on the big witch's face could not be concealed at all.

The orc warriors staying behind were nimble, and set up the animal skin tent in a short while. Shuisha helped the big witch to rest in the tent, and she went outside to make dinner for the big witch.

After Wu Nuo's guidance, Shuisha's cooking skills are much better than before, but after all, the seasoning is limited, no matter how good it is, it won't be much better.

Last time, when Wu Nuo 'colluded' with the great witch and used the system to perform miracles, he had already got to the bottom of it with the great witch. No matter how old the big witch is, his belief in God has been carved into his bones, so after seeing the "miracle" with his own eyes, no matter how many doubts he had in his heart, he finally chose to believe in Wu Nuo's fabricated identity .

Since Wu Nuo can get the 'artifact', naturally he can also get other god-given things.

Therefore, when Wu Nuo honored him with the rice from the trade, Da Wu was not polite at all.

Dawu once saw similar food in a super tribe during his travels. The fields around that super tribe planted a lot of that kind of food. He even changed a bag of seeds at that time, but experienced some changes during the later journey. And hunting, the seeds were unfortunately lost. After so many years, he didn't expect to see this kind of food again.

The rice Wu Nuo gave him was similar to what he had seen in that super tribe, but the taste was better and the rice grains were bigger. The rice was cooked into vegetable and meat porridge according to Wu Nuo's method. He could drink two large bowls in one meal, and his appetite was much better than before. He could obviously feel that his body was much better than before.

The big witch has lived to this age and has experienced so many things. He has long regarded death very lightly, but he still can't let go of the tribe in his heart. His biggest dream in this life is to hope that the tribe can be strong. For this reason, when he was young, he gave up the comfortable and stable life in the tribe and chose to travel and study along the long river. When he returned from his travels, the tribe has indeed become more and more prosperous with his help. It has gradually developed from an unknown small and medium tribe to one of the best large tribes around. However, who would have imagined a deadly battle with the Hanyan tribe? Injured, it was not until today that he finally had the opportunity to stand up.

Dawu's biggest dream now is to watch the tribe prosper again. In order to see that day with his own eyes, Dawu hopes that his life, which has burned to the end, can grow a little longer, even a little longer.

The swift-handed orc warriors fetched clean water from the stone pot they carried with them without anyone's instructions, cleaned up the dried white sweet potatoes and freshly caught meat birds, and sent them to Shuisha, etc. After Shuisha settled the big witch, the orcs had already boiled the water in the stone pot until wisps of water smoke rose from it.

Shui Sha carefully took out a small handful of crushed rice. The husks and sand grains in the rice grains had already been picked out. Shui Sha scooped some water from the stone pot and washed the rice grains dry. Keep clean and set aside. Then cut the meat bird into small pieces with a stone knife, put it in the pot, cover it with a wooden lid and boil it slowly over a low heat after the fire boils.

This stew lasted for nearly an hour. The fat and tender meat birds had been stewed until their flesh and bones were separated, and the aroma was thoroughly stewed. Shui Sha carefully picked out the bones inside with chopsticks, and then poured the washed rice in the morning, and so on. When the rice grains are stewed until half-cooked, pour in the diced white sweet potatoes with water and sand. After stirring evenly, cover the lid and continue to simmer slowly.

Rao, the orcs of the Changhe Tribe have been used to the smell for the past ten days, but they still can't help but salivate every time they smell it. Not to mention people from other tribes, people have come to ask Shuisha more than once, what is she cooking.

After learning that it was just ordinary meat birds, white sweet potatoes, and something called rice, everyone felt a little unbelievable—they had never felt so delicious after eating so many meat birds and white sweet potatoes, it must be because of the rice 's reason.

The orcs in the outer tribe believed in their guess, and Shuisha didn't bother to explain to them.

Thanks to the big witch, Shuisha can also eat a small bowl of vegetable and meat porridge every meal. No one knows better than her that rice itself has no taste. However, after drinking porridge for so many days, Shuisha felt that he already liked this tasteless food, but it felt warm in his stomach.

Master Wu Nuo said that next year, there will be more varieties of this kind of food called rice, and then you can eat as much as you want.

Thinking of this, Shuisha couldn't help showing a smile on his face, and his ordinary facial features instantly became moving. Thinking about the well-growing white sweet potatoes and amazing bricks and tiles in the tribe, the smile on Shuisha's face became stronger again Some, the movement of turning the firewood in the hand couldn't help being brisk.

"Sister Shuisha, the porridge you cook is so fragrant. I can smell it from a long distance. If there is any more, give me a bowl too." Suddenly there

was an abrupt voice behind, and Shuisha Turning around in surprise, not far away is walking over with a fat cat cub, who is it not Wu Nuo?

"Lord Wu Nuo, you and Lord Bai are finally here. The great witch has been thinking about you for several days!"

"There was a heavy rain last night, so I was delayed on the road, otherwise I would have caught up with you at noon. Where is the great witch?" The truth is In the morning, he went to the salt crystal mine with Bai. The mine is much bigger than he imagined. Once it is excavated, it will be of great significance to the Changhe tribe. But at the same time, if this huge mine is exposed, the Changhe Tribe may not have peace.

"The big witch is resting in the tent."

"Okay, then Bai and I will go in and see him first." The

big witch sat on the animal skin and closed his eyes to rest. As soon as Wu Nuo went in with Bai in his arms, he opened his eyes, feeling a little dissatisfied He asked: "Why did you arrive so late?" The heavy rain just fell last night, and it stopped early this morning, not to mention that Bai was still flying, so he didn't believe that the two of them were delayed on the road because of the heavy rain.

Wu Nuo didn't answer Da Wu's question, put down the huge package on his back, took something out of the package with a smile, and said, "Da Wu, Bai and I saw a lot of new faces on the way here just now, they are from nearby tribes. People?" The

big witch narrowed his eyes slightly, then smiled and said, "Well, we met on the road, let's go to the Muyuan tribe together." During the

conversation, Wu Nuo made a gesture of silence, and took out a thumb-sized The red crystal block was handed over to the big witch.

The big witch frowned suspiciously, looked at the thing in his hand for a long time, but couldn't see what it was, but saw Wu Nuo mouthing a 'taste' at him. Dawu faintly realized something in his heart, and quickly put the crystal block to his mouth and licked it.

Salty!

The big witch's eyes suddenly lit up, and his eyes could not help but bring a little urgency. Before he could ask, Wu Nuo and Bai both nodded slightly at him.

Salt, it really is salt!

The big witch was scratching his head at this moment, wishing to immediately ask Wu Nuo where they found it, whether there were many things, whether it was safe or not, because there were foreigners there, and the ears of orcs were extremely sensitive, so they were so close. No matter how small their voices are, they can tell them apart. That's why Wu Nuo reminded him from the very beginning that there are outsiders.

After all, the big witch is an old guy who has seen the world. He quickly suppressed the surprise on his face and handed the salt crystal to Wu Nuo with the same expression. After pondering for a while, he asked another question: "Did you bring your jewelry?"

"It's all here, but it needs to be processed before you can change things."

Wu Nuo took out a cowhide bag pressed at the bottom of the package, opened it, and the inner layer of cowhide They also sewed a thick layer of animal skin with twine, and the animal skin was covered with exquisite porcelain pieces that were crystal clear like crystal and jade.

Porcelain pieces vary in thickness, some are like small flowers, some are like leaves, some are like flames, some are in the shape of bells, there are five-pointed stars and some are in the shape of hexagrams, some patterns are taken from the figures in witchcraft, and some are of different sizes. Beads, etc., rich in styles and shapes... In Wu Nuo's eyes, the shapes are really not very good. After all, he is an amateur, and the tools are very limited. Of course, the porcelain ornaments he made cannot be compared with those he sold in modern times. Compared with exquisite handicrafts, but in the eyes of the people of the Changhe Tribe, including the Great Witch's Eye, this level of porcelain is completely exquisite.

And not to mention that the ones that Wu Nuo brought over were carefully selected, as for the defective products he picked out, the people of the Changhe Tribe liked them very much.

He quickly grabbed it and strung it into a necklace and wore it around his neck. He was so smug that he wanted to show off when he saw people.

The little lion cub was the one that was slow to grab, and looking at Wu Nuo's little eyes was filled with resentment. After all, Wu Nuo has never been able to match its pitiful appearance. He picked a bell-shaped one and strung it with twine to hang it around his neck. When he walks, it will make a crisp and pleasant sound. The little lion cub walks these days. Hold it high, for fear that others will not see his precious necklace. _(:3ゝ∠)_The

big witch looked at the tiles one by one, and couldn't help but say a lot of good words. After reading it, he asked Wu Nuo to put the package away, and then said with a smile: "With these things, we You can definitely get a lot of salt in the Muyuan Tribe."

"That's right." After finishing speaking, both Wu Nuo and Da Wu had meaningful smiles on their faces at the same time, and the big cat's ice-blue eyes also had a deep smile .

Undoubtedly, at this moment, they quietly reached a consensus.

In the morning of the next day, after we ate something, we continued to move eastward. Because they were already very close to the Muyuan tribe, Wu Nuo and his party encountered many trading teams from other tribes on the way.

Unlike previous years when everyone participated in the trade fair excitedly, this year many people had a look of worry on their faces. Among the traded goods, the food brought by the tribes has decreased significantly, but the number of slaves has increased significantly. In previous years, the slaves brought by those tribes were generally mostly young slaves and old slaves, but this year, there are many more young and middle-aged slaves.

This is an opportunity.

Wu Nuo sat on the back of an orc warrior, gently stroking Bai's chin with his hand, thinking thoughtfully.