Chapter 177 Yancheng

"Who are you? What tribe are you from?" After the city walls of the Changhe Tribe were built, Bai arranged for special orc warriors to guard the city gates. Without orders from their superiors, they generally would not bother with people entering and leaving the city. But when they see foreigners with obvious differences in clothing, they will also take the initiative to ask.

Among the group, a beautiful orc female came out and replied in the natural language of orcs: "We are travelers, from a tribe in the far south. We heard that the Changhe tribe is very prosperous, so we want to come and see it."

The orc who asked Warrior Hu Dudu is the leader of this team of defenders. He used to be a company commander of the legion, and he was in charge of one or two hundred people. The fox beast orc, he was able to slowly climb up to the position of company commander, relying entirely on his brain and a pair of vicious eyes, if he hadn't been injured in a battle later, he might have been promoted to a higher level. At that time, he was injured in his foot, and he walked with a limp, and he couldn't run fast. He was already disheartened, and planned to use the disability pension to buy some slaves to open up wasteland and farm to become a small landlord. Don't dislike his female, and then give birth to a litter of cubs, this is almost the end of his life. Unexpectedly, the leader sent him to guard the city gate, and Hududu felt that he had found the meaning of life again.

He cherishes this job very much, even though this job is no different from old-age care in the eyes of most soldiers, but Hududu doesn't think so, he feels that he is guarding the safety of the entire capital, and any suspicious guy can't be put in the city casually !

The Changhe tribe has developed very rapidly in the past few years. Since the capital was built, with the further deepening of trade, a steady stream of mainland travelers have come to the tribe every year.

Hu Dudu has been in charge of guarding the city gate for more than two years, and he has developed a pair of piercing eyes. He intuitively feels that the background of the four men in front of him is not simple. Probably from a super tribe, and their status in the tribe is not low.

In the past two or three years, in addition to the two big tribes of the Great Lakes and Chao tribes, there have also been several groups of travelers from the super tribes. These guys still look high above the city with their nostrils upturned, and when they enter the city...their eyes are no different from those from a small remote tribe. He also had the cheek to use exchange and study as an excuse, and wanted to go to school for free to study and go to school.

They want to pay tuition fees after free board and lodging, they are so beautiful! snort!

Many great witch bloodlines and their orc guards left the Changhe Tribe regrettably after spending all their valuables.

There were also people with great witch blood who didn't want to leave the Changhe tribe just like that, and they didn't want to abandon their original tribe and join Changhe. In the end, Lord Wu Nuo helped them think of a compromise—signing an employment agreement. These great witch bloodlines temporarily become members of the Changhe Tribe through employment, and can go to school to study, but during this period, they also need to use their bloodline power to help the Changhe Tribe to help the sick and injured. Their orc guards They need to dig wasteland and hand over a certain amount of food to the tribe every year. When they leave, the wasteland and houses built by the orc guards will be unconditionally taken back by the tribe.

The employment agreement is signed for more than ten years, and those who are willing to sign the agreement to stay are mostly people of great witch blood under the age of 20. After all, for the vast majority of indigenous people in this world, over 45 years old, they have already entered the elderly ranks. For those of great witch blood who are over 30 years old, what is the difference between staying in the Long River Tribe for more than 10 years and directly joining the Long River Tribe?