Chapter 150 Examination

There is no paper, so the dwarves can only dye some white wooden boards with natural dyes, and then use charcoal to write the test content on these simple 'blackboards'. In order to test these little boys, both Chinese characters and arithmetic are unified in the form of dictation conduct an assessment.

Most of the orc cubs couldn't hold a pen, so Wu Nuo could only ask someone to grind the carbon into powder, and let the orc cubs dip their paws in the powder and write on the wooden board.

Due to the limited conditions, Wu Nuo can only arrange about 20 students to take the test every day. He first takes the test of the students with the best academic performance. , but at the end. Not only did he answer all the arithmetic questions and Chinese questions correctly, but also his handwriting was rare and neat. Most importantly, he showed a rare language talent in short composition questions. A short passage of more than a hundred words not only The logic is clear and closely related to the topic, and some idioms are also skillfully used.

Wu Nuo felt that at his last age, even if he received the most formal compulsory education, he still couldn't write a composition of the same standard. If such a gifted and hard-working child were placed in modern society, he would definitely be a god-level figure, a cinnabar mole in the heart of a teacher, and a thorn in the flesh of a student.

Of course, even now, Mo is still qualified to be Wu Nuo's cinnabar mole, the thorn in the flesh of other students.

There is such a powerful contrast at the end, not to mention other students with ordinary talents and ordinary studies, even Xiao Mi and Min who are equally talented are all compared to each other.

Although Xiao Mi is smart enough, he is too young after all. When Wu Nuo was not around, he would be a teacher for orc cubs at a young age, which would inevitably breed complacency and pride. His mastery of knowledge is actually not inferior to Mo , but just being too careless, making some low-level mistakes, the final grade came out, but it was the worst among the four students.

Min is a girl from an orc family. Although she is a pure person, her parents treat her better than her orc brother. Min is very serious in class and not as careless as Xiao Mi, but she has a relatively good life with both parents. She is not as hardworking as Mo.

The same genius, hard work and non-hard work, the difference can be seen at a glance.

And as long as an ordinary person puts in enough effort, he will not be much worse than a genius.

Compared with the last few of them, Feng is really not a genius. To be honest, he is only slightly smarter than ordinary children, but he was born as a slave, and has suffered many hardships that other children have never even thought about. , he cherishes this hard-won opportunity to study more than anyone else. The lack of talent was gradually made up for by his hard work, and Feng's hard work has indeed paid off. His grades are only slightly lower than Mo, and he has not lost any points that can be scored. Successfully won the second place.

However, no matter what, the results of the last few were somewhat of a surprise to Wu Nuo. According to this progress, they should have no problem passing the system assessment.

However, eggs.

A handful of kids doing well doesn't mean anything to the task at all.

I don't know if I don't take the exam. After three days of the exam, Wu Nuo's complexion is getting uglier day by day. His always gentle and smiling face is covered with dark clouds. Under the low air pressure, even Bai Damiao is shy away from messing with him. , the cubs are even less likely to be trembling.