Chapter 81 Migration

Bai can be regarded as being raised by the great witch. He was in poor health when he was a child, and he often lived with the great witch. Although he didn't deliberately learn it, he was able to identify many diseases and know a lot of medicinal materials under the influence of his ears and eyes.

Yaya is still shaking with high fever at the moment, he has seen this kind of situation a lot with the Dawu, if not treated in time, even the adults will die easily, let alone the cubs?

Although Bai didn't like the cubs, the nature of the orc couldn't do anything to save the cubs. Without hesitation, Bai waved his fluffy fat claws and slapped Jin, who was sleeping soundly because of the medicine.

Jin woke up in a daze, feeling that his face was extremely painful, and his teeth were a little loose. Suddenly seeing a chubby cat face in front of him, his heart jumped violently, and he woke up instantly, "Master Bai, what's the matter?"

"Your son He is very ill, hurry up and take him to see your great witch." After saying this, Bai turned around and went back to the corner to continue to rest with his eyes closed.

Only then did Jin realize that his son's condition was extremely bad, so he quickly woke up his wife who was lying next to him. Jin wrapped his son in a clean animal skin, and quickly disappeared into the snowstorm with his wife.

It wasn't until dawn that Jin and his wife came back from the outside with their son in their arms. Yaya was given a large bowl of witchcraft. His condition temporarily stabilized, but his condition did not improve substantially. Although Da Wu spoke cryptically, they still understood that Ya Ya probably won't be able to survive this cold winter.

Thinking that her first son was likely to die young, Duo'er gently stroked the top of Yaya's head, tears fell, and Jin was also very sad. In the animal shape, she carefully protected Yaya under her belly. Licking him all the time.

Although Yun and Madara were mentally prepared, they couldn't help but feel pain in their hearts when they saw their good-looking grandson who was so thin that he was only a small ball.

Lan Er and Bai Wei were running around anxiously, they were young and didn't have enough awe and helplessness towards death, after they circled around a few times, Bai Wei suddenly said: "Master Bai, can you bring Yaya to the Changhe Tribe so that Wu Quan My lord, take a look, Lord Wu Quan will definitely be able to cure Fangya!" That

's right, why didn't they expect it!

If Wu Quan of the Changhe Tribe is willing to take action, Yaya might really be saved!

In an instant, the eyes of the whole family lit up, looking at Bai with burning eyes.

Bai slowly turned over, stood up shaking his hair, and lazily said: "Ya Ya is very sick, even if our Dawu is willing to take action, it may not be able to cure him. Moreover, you should know that medicinal materials are precious in the cold winter." , Yaya is seriously ill, the witch medicine needed must be very precious. Yaya is not from our tribe, even if the big witch is willing to cure him, other people in the tribe will not agree."

"Then let Yaya join your Changhe tribe! " Duo'er blurted out, as Yaya's mother, she loves Yaya more than anyone else, she desires her son to live more than anyone else, even if there is a slight possibility, she is not willing to give up.

Bai squatted on the ground, shaking his head slowly, noncommittal.

Others didn't understand what Bai meant, but there were many things about Banjijing. He understood, and after struggling in his heart for a long time, he said: "If Lord Wu Quan is willing to save Yaya, as long as Yaya can survive, our family is willing to save Yaya." Join the Changhe Tribe."