Chapter 93 Change (Part 2)

The vanguard of the beast tide, headed by Asuka Feilongshou, appeared as scheduled.

Facing these winged creatures, the warriors of the Changhe Tribe used to throw sharpened wooden sticks into the sky at most, or try to catch them while they are resting on the ground, with little gain. It's really hard to say who the scourge is.

There are several kinds of large-sized flying dragon beasts that especially like to hunt and prey on humans. They often appear in groups, hundreds or thousands, overwhelming the sky, demolishing houses, catching people and cannibalizing them. Wherever they pass, only their strength A powerful large tribe can compete with it, and a small and medium-sized tribe that is not as strong can only end in the collapse of the family.

Fortunately, they rarely visit the tribes in the Black Forest, but every time they appear, it is an out-and-out disaster.

There are also some fierce birds, which don't like to act in groups and are not so destructive, but they like to eat human young. They are good at hiding, and they are also very patient. Once they have a target, they will hide and wait for the opportunity in secret. When the time comes, they grab their cubs and run. How can they catch up with these flying guys with four legs?

Can parents not hate watching their cubs being taken away?

Therefore, when the flying beast tide appeared, the parents passing by the tribe would lock their cubs at home and try not to let them go out.

However, this year is different. Not only are everyone not afraid of the tide of birds and beasts passing through the tribe, on the contrary, they also take the initiative to find their traces.

As in previous years, the route chosen by the birds and beasts is still some distance away from the Black Forest area. Counting the time in vain, they left two orc legions to defend the tribe, brought the pure human legion and two other orc warrior groups, and returned before they arrived. waiting on the way.

The soldiers hid in the newly sprouting barren woods on the wasteland and guarded for a long time, and a large number of birds appeared in the sky.

When they came out this time, both pure human warriors and orc warriors were equipped with bows and arrows, and the arrows were smeared with witchcraft brewed by Wu Nuo and the great witch. This kind of witch medicine is made by Wu Nuo by mixing several different medicinal materials. After adding witch power, this kind of witch medicine is not fatally poisonous, but it has a strong paralyzing effect. Once stabbed by an arrow , this kind of colorless and odorless witchcraft will spread throughout the body with the blood in a very short time, making the Chinese medicine practitioner unable to move.

The duration of the witchcraft formulated by Wu Nuo depends on the dose and the tolerance of the Chinese medicine practitioner. The dose applied to the arrow can maintain the efficacy of 30% against birds weighing no more than 10 catties. Minutes or so are not a problem at all.

As more and more birds flew over their heads, Bai gave an order, and the soldiers who had already been ready to move immediately plucked the bowstrings. In an instant, the bows and arrows flew together, and countless birds fell to the ground with screams. The scene was extremely spectacular.

The frightened flock of birds quickly dispersed, and the soldiers only had time to shoot three rounds of bows and arrows per capita, and the birds above their heads had completely changed their course.

Even so, the harvest was unexpectedly rich. The soldiers who hadn't had a full meal for a long time, after getting Bai's permission, quickly went to the wasteland to pick up the fallen birds.