Chapter 135 Shun Mao

Bai took a deep look at Wu Nuo, without saying a word, stepped on his long legs, turned around and walked towards the cave of the tooth.

It was the first time that Wu Nuo saw Bai being angry with him. He was a little guilty and felt aggrieved at the same time. He just settled down for the past two days when the transactions that should be traded were almost delivered. The brats came to pester him for more Barbecue, he was so entangled by them that he played with them for a while.

Really only played for a while, less than half an hour!

A voice in Wu Nuo's mind yelled anxiously: "It's over, it's over, Bai Damiao is angry, what should I do if it's swollen?"

Another voice was aggrieved and aggrieved: He was just teasing the long-eared boy, why did Bai Damiao act as if he had been caught cheating on him? Too much fuss (╯‵口′)╯︵┻━┻ Wanting to think about it, Wu Nuo quickly dropped a bunch of chubby long-eared hairballs and chased after him. However, his legs are a bit shorter than Bai Damiao, Walking on the mountain road is not as easy and flexible as him, Wu Xiaonuo can only watch Bai Damiao disappear in the mountains and forests.

He has a bad temper, he is used to him!

Although he cursed angrily in his heart, his pace involuntarily quickened, and he felt uneasy It also seemed to be getting worse. In the

cave, Ya's family was busy distributing freshly harvested millet to the tribe, and they were not at home. Wu Nuo walked into the residence that Ya arranged for him, and saw a thin silver cat cub pouting Lying on the animal skin blanket, when he saw him coming in, he immediately turned his head to the other side.

"...Bai?" Wu Nuo hesitated, where is his fat white cat? The skinny guy with dark fur in front of him is still him. Is it the big white cat? How much has he suffered to become so thin in just 20 days—it's like losing a cat

! The few grievances and resentments instantly turned into multiple times of guilt and shame, and swept him in, drowning him in an instant. He quickly stepped forward and stretched out his arms to hug Bai, but Bai moved to the side, avoiding him, and closed his eyes. She didn't even look at him.

"I was wrong, don't be angry, okay?" Wu Nuo apologized softly.

Hearing the soft voice of the little god envoy, Bai Damiao was in a trance for a moment, but quickly calmed down, opened his eyes and closed them quickly.

Just apologizing? Think beautifully! He is not so easy to coax!

"...I just happened to meet those brats just now. Really, I've been too busy since you weren't here for a while, so I'm just a little free today. I don't know those brats well at all..."

Chang Meat people are not qualified to say that they are busy! unfamiliar? Those little bastards who are not familiar with can expose their bellies for you to touch! snort!

It's okay not to mention this, but when it comes to this, Bai Geng becomes angry, and he doesn't understand why Wu Xiaonuo likes those little brats so much, let alone those in the tribe, what's up with these long-eared brats thing? Isn't it enough to have him? Those brats are dirty and ugly, not even a little bit as good-looking as him!

Wu Nuo sat next to Bai Damiao, and lightly placed his hand on his back. It used to be fleshy when he touched it, but now it was full of bones. Not only did the silver fur become dull, but the feel was not as good as before. After a pause, I felt even more guilty. If it wasn't for helping him complete the task, Bai would not have become what he is now...