Chapter 171

Unknowingly, the compulsory task given by the system at the beginning - to teach the Changhe tribe residents the common characters and less common characters of Huaxia characters (a total of 3,500 characters), Arabic numerals, decimal notation, basic arithmetic (ordinary addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) - only left It's the last day.

Wu Nuo was very uncertain about this mission. He was very worried that the mission would fail, and the system would wipe out the points he had worked so hard to save. He gritted his teeth, and when there was one month left in the mission deadline, he speeded up and put it in the warehouse. The saved trading items were sold out, and the very few that were useful but really reluctant to deal with, he reluctantly spent points to take them out of the system.

After cashing out the trading items in the warehouse one after another, Wu Nuo traded all the salt beetles, rare witch medicine, vermilion fruit and rock fruit accumulated in his hands. In just one month, Wu Nuo exchanged nearly 600W trading coins , plus the rest of the previous account, there are almost 10 million transaction coins.

After the points were exchanged for things, there were more than 150,000 left.

Wu Nuo is not sure about the difficulty of the final assessment of the system, but the foundation of the youngsters is not very good. The students in the top class he specially selected are not bad. After the implementation of the examination reward and punishment system last year, these children are obviously more serious than before Yes, the test results can also be seen to improve, but what kind of assessment methods the system will adopt in the end and what kind of test questions will be selected, the system is not transparent at all. Wu Nuo himself only has a junior high school education, and he lost his books before he came. For two or three years, he didn't have much confidence in himself, let alone a kid who was taught.

If the mandatory task fails, not only will the points be cleared, but the points will also be deducted.

No matter how rich the reward of this task is, how tragic it will be if it is reversed.

Wu Nuo didn't know what to do, so he could only plan for the worst - in case none of his students passed the examination, 1.8 million points would be deducted, he might have to wait until the year of the monkey to log in to the trading area of ​​the system again up.

Therefore, we must not sit still - not a single extra coin can be left in the system!

With a puffed face, Wu Xiaonuo opened the exercise trading interface with a heavy heart, [System, help me find out "Intermediate Healing Technique", "Beast God Art", "Body Exercise" and "Jia Bing", By the way, is there any exercise suitable for Kara? ] By accident, Wu Nuo added.

[Yes, the host wants to use the basic search function, or the system customized search function? ] The former searches a large area, while the latter is targeted. Of course, the main target is the poor purchasing power of the poor host.

[... Customized search function, let's talk about it first, only 800 points will be given, no more points will be allowed! 】Wu Nuo was a little bit heartbroken, but he was also very curious, what kind of exercise is it that Kara can practice? Isn't Kara just an ordinary dragon beast? Maybe, he can take this opportunity to learn about Kara's life experience.

The small calculations in Wu Nuo's heart were crackling.

System: [deal. ] It thought that the stingy host would only give 500 points at most, so it earned it! ︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿Wu Xiaonuo: ...so straightforward, I must have been tricked by the system again! (╯‵口′)╯︵┻━┻ does not give the stupid host a chance to regret at all, the system deducts points in seconds, and the name of several rows of exercises are listed on the control panel, except for the number of exercises that Wu Nuo specified to take , and there is one more exercise suitable for Kara's cultivation.