Chapter 40 Drawings

Time went back to last night.

Last night, the system finally reminded Wu Nuo that his compulsory task of planting and promoting white sweet potatoes had been successfully completed. After receiving 10,000 points rewarded by the system, Wu Nuo returned all the points to the system before warming them up. Thirty days of interest, a full 1500 points.

Although it was very painful, Wu Nuo was still very happy to be able to repay the principal and interest before the loan deadline of the system, and to be free of debt.

In addition to point rewards, he also got a chance to get random rewards. Although he only drew a brush last time, the system said that the random rewards for mandatory tasks are completely different from the random rewards for ordinary tasks. Wu Xiaonuo is looking forward to it .

After asking the Jade Emperor, Tathagata, Buddha and God, Wu Nuo clicked the lottery button with a little anxiety.

As soon as the reward came out, he was dumbfounded - the

structure diagram of the original brick kiln.

The 3D drawings depict the entire structure of the brick kiln in great detail, and the key parts are accompanied by detailed text descriptions. Even Wu Nuo, who has no education and has never seen the drawings, can easily understand it.

However, eggs.

What he wants are exercises and elixir, no matter how bad it is, some weapons and armor for self-defense, at least first improve the safety factor of his life, and give him a brick kiln structure diagram. ╯︵┻━┻. Before

Wu Nuo finished tangling, the system immediately let him know that this structure diagram is really useful——

[Compulsory task 3: Burning bricks, improving the housing conditions of the Changhe Tribe Task time limit: 100 days

task reward : 1. The initial b-level task, depending on the completion of the host, reward points, the minimum reward is 10000 transaction points and the maximum is unlimited, 2. Wu Lingguo x1] I am looking forward to the generous rewards, and it becomes a new difficult task in a blink of an eye. Don't mention the depression in Wu Nuo's heart, even the chubby big kitten's soft belly can't comfort his wounded heart.

What's even more frustrating is that after spending 10 points of consulting fees, Wu Nuo found out what the Wu Lingguo is - after taking it, there is a certain probability to activate the witch power and become the successor of the great witch's bloodline.

With 10 points, you can't get any detailed information about Wu Lingguo from the system. Only God knows how certain the probability is. Given the degree of cheating of the system, it must not be much higher. However, if that fruit really works, it can really solve his big problem - witchcraft.

Wu Nuo was busy during this time, and occasionally went to Dawu's place to sit and sit when she was free. Almost every time she went, she saw Dawu brewing witchcraft. After watching too much, Wu Nuo found that the effects of witchcraft infused with witchcraft and those without witchcraft were completely different. Even, Wu Nuo saw with his own eyes that the great witch used witch power to fetch things from space.

Witch power is invisible and intangible, but it is one of the inborn talents of great witch bloodlines. Even if a great witch bloodline can understand the innate language of orcs, if he has no or low witch power, he cannot become a tribal great witch. At most, it can only serve as the assistant of the great witch - the priest.

The status of priests is completely different from that of great witches.

Wu Nuo never thought of taking over Wu Quan's position. Becoming his disciple was purely to complete the system tasks, but Wu Quan didn't think so. Wu Nuo could tell from his words and demeanor that he valued himself very much, and Desperate to train myself.

But he lied to Big Cat again, saying that he was some kind of bullshit angel.

He has been atheist for ten or twenty years, and he didn't understand the world at all at the time, so how could he imagine that there really are supernatural powers on this planet.

In order to complete the task, he even committed suicide by acquiescing that he is a person with the blood of the great witch.

The cowhide is blown too much, and it is really not good to end.

Wu Lingguo is undoubtedly a chance to make amends, even if the probability may be very low, it is better than no hope at all.

For the reward's sake, Wu Nuo felt much better.

Furthermore, the houses of the Changhe Tribe were really not that good. The house of the Big Cat's house was considered a good one in the tribe, but when it rained heavily outside, it rained lightly inside, making it impossible to sleep at night. Not to mention other random houses made of animal skins and wood, there is no way to live in them when it is windy and rainy, so they can only live in other people's houses.

According to Bai, in the cold winter, the phenomenon of cuddling is more frequent, and there are more people crowded together, and the east is extended, and the west is short, so it is inevitable that there will be quarrels, especially when there is a shortage of food. The other is sickness. Everyone is crowded together. If one person gets sick, the whole room might get sick. The elderly and youngsters are weak and are the most likely to be infected. When the witch medicine is used up, you can only carry it by yourself, if you can't carry it, there is only a dead end.

Therefore, it is also a good thing for Wu Nuo to have the opportunity to improve everyone's housing environment.

But the problem is that he has never fired bricks and tiles, and he doesn't know the steps at all. Moreover, the task deadline given by the system is so short that there is not enough time in the first place, and now it asks itself to complete another mandatory task within the specified time.

I really can't be more cheated qaq.

The word of refusal rolled on the tip of Wu Nuo's tongue, and he swallowed it back. He accepted the arrangement of the great witch, and then talked about the plan of burning bricks to build a house.

"The brick you mentioned is really so useful? The clay is as hard as a stone after being burned, and the built house is really airtight and rain-proof?" Jintong heard of such a good brick for the first time. Things, his house is already the best house in the tribe, but it still leaks when it rains.

"Yes, it turns out that in the Yanhuang tribe, everyone used bricks and tiles to build houses. But I only know how to build a kiln for firing bricks and tiles. Specifically, how to fire bricks and tiles and build houses still needs to be tried." Bricks and tiles are not enough to repair a house, but cement is also needed. God knows how cement is produced (╯‵口′)╯︵┻━┻ Dawu has traveled to many super tribes, and some super tribes are indeed built with mud Houses, but those mud houses are completely different from what Wu Nuo described. Obviously, the bricks Wu Nuo said are stronger and more durable, and the houses built are better.

It would be great if the whole tribe could live in this kind of brick and tile house, which would no longer be eroded by wind, rain and cold. By next year, their tribe has grown enough food and has such a nice house, so they won't have to worry about attracting people from other tribes.

The Changhe Tribe is hopeful for prosperity! The big witch's eyes became brighter and brighter, as if they were lit up by something.

Blessed by the beast god, Bai really picked up an amazing little guy this time!

"Trying is not a problem. When the trade fair is over, you can try whatever you want. I will try my best to recruit people to cooperate with you." Da Wu said.

"It will be too late when the trade fair is over. I hope that everyone can live in a new house before the cold winter arrives, so I want to start trying now." He said so righteously, and how hard he felt, only Wu Nuo himself clearest.

"But the tribe has been busy with the trade fair recently, and there is really no spare manpower." Of course, Jin Tong also wanted to start this matter as soon as possible, but there was no free person in the tribe.

The big witch thought for a while, and said: "During this time, let Xing's hunting team stay in the tribe for defense, and let them take turns working for Wu Nuo during the day." The tribe must keep soldiers on defense every day. When there is no enemy attack, in fact It is also a disguised rest adjustment. Now the tribe is really short of manpower, so they can only let the defending fighters work together. No matter whether it is building kilns or burning bricks, no one in the Changhe Tribe has ever done these jobs. In this way, it is very necessary to fix the people who do the work.

Xing's team has a total of forty or fifty pure human fighters, as long as half of them come to help during the day, that's enough.

Wu Nuo has the blueprints in his hand, but he only knows how to build the kiln, not how to fire the bricks, and he doesn't need too many hands. When he really burns things out, it won't be too late to rearrange them.