Chapter 3 Black Forest

The big cat is angry.

Wu Nuo obviously felt the low air pressure coming from the big cat in front, but, being angry, the big cat finally didn't throw him in the dark forest. Wu Nuo felt a little settled in her heart, but the uneasiness deep in her heart became more and more serious as time went by.

So familiar with the cat's body structure, he didn't notice for a while that the physiological structure of the big cat was completely different from the cats he knew.

As for the big cat, he had never seen such a, well, bold and unrestrained pure person. Really, really... Recalling the feeling of being touched just now, the big cat's ice-blue eyes were briefly absent-minded for a moment, but then he came back to his senses, the anger in his eyes deepened, and he flicked his tail very annoyed.

He doesn't bother to argue with an underage, squeamish little innocent, ╭(╯^╰)╮.

One person and one cat have their own concerns, and they keep moving forward. Wu Nuo is young, he has been working for a long time and has developed agility in fighting wits and courage with urban management. Of course, this is only compared with those around him. It wasn't that it was leading the way, not to mention other things, just those man-eating flowers and plants in the forest could kill him several times, let alone those poisonous insects.

However, Wu Nuo is not as ignorant of the dangers around him as the big cat thinks. The convenient life in the steel jungle in the peaceful age has wiped out the vigilance of most modern people, but Wu Nuo is different. His occupation is destined to pay attention to the surrounding environment even in the busiest time, so as to be on guard against danger. The elusive urban management army, over time, he has developed a special alertness to danger.

If this vigilance is measured by the sound of sirens, usually when the urban management is in and out, it is just an ordinary horn, but now living in the depths of the dark forest, Wu Nuo feels like there is a loudspeaker screaming loudly in his head. Danger.

Not to mention the hair on his body, he felt that every cell in his body was tense.

Only the big silver cat, who has been leading the way not far or near, can bring him a little sense of security.

Even at this moment, Wu Nuo already regretted running into the forest with the big cat, but he had no choice but to run down with the big cat. Even he himself didn't know where he got his confidence, thinking that this big cat would definitely be able to take him out of this forest.

The forest is dark and dull, and there are thick dead branches and rotting leaves everywhere. There are also countless twisted root shrubs in the rotten leaves, and if you don't pay attention, you will fall and scratch.

Wu Nuo can't remember how many times he has wrestled. The thin T-shirt and jeans on his body are almost torn into strips by the branches and leaves. Before he had time to eat dinner while setting up the stall, he was already so hungry that his chest was pressed against his back and he was groaning.

He felt as if his legs had been filled with dozens of catties of lead, and he was almost unable to move, but he didn't dare to stop at all, because if he lost the big cat that seemed to be leading the way for him, he might I can no longer walk out of this forest, and there is no doubt that there is only one result of staying here-becoming nourishment.

Of course, during this process, it was not that Wu Nuo had not considered calling the police for help, but the mobile phone with half the battery left told him that there was no signal in the forest.

Considering the strange place he might have gone to, if he leaves the forest and still sees no people, his mobile phone will be his last tool for help. Therefore, Wu Nuo was very careful to check the time on his mobile phone along the way—no way, who told him to His cheap domestic knockoff smartphone claims to charge for 10 minutes and talk for two hours. After using it for a few months, the situation is actually just reversed. The remaining half of the power, if it is not used, it can last for more than half a day. If it is turned on and off for a while, the power will be exhausted before he leaves the forest.

From waking up in the morning to entering the forest, and now, Wu Nuo checked his phone three times in total.

"...It's already 12:30, I've been running for almost 4 hours, no wonder I'm so hungry," Wu Nuo carefully stuffed his phone into his belt bag, looked around the dark forest with no end in sight, and murmured in a low voice: "Fuck, how big is this forest? Don't starve to death before I run out, bah bah bah, I won't die. Follow the big cat, you must... wait, what the hell, where is the cat? !"

But by mistake, what about the cat that kept running in front of him?

In just two breaths, Wu Nuo felt that the fabric on his back had been completely soaked in cold sweat.

"Big cat, big cat, come out quickly, big cat, big cat..." Even though Wu Nuo was eighteen or nineteen years old and considered himself a responsible man, his voice could not help but tremble at this moment.

Not far away, the big cat heard his voice, and there was a hint of human annoyance on its fluffy round face—this stupid and pure person, would he be willing to call all the beasts in the forest over? How stupid!

As if confirming the big cat's thoughts, there were several creepy roars from the depths of the forest, and the birds that stopped on the branches and leaves were frightened and flew away.

The sudden sound startled Wu Nuo, and the terrifying cry of the beast made his legs go weak even more—if he heard correctly, it should be the howling of a wolf, right?

Wolves, wolves seem to live in packs...

Thinking about it this way, the last bit of blood on Wu Nuo's face faded, he froze on the spot and held his breath, his brain was desperately trying to find a way to escape and ascend to heaven.

The big cat nimbly jumped back and forth between the branches and the ground, and quickly jumped back. When he came back, he saw the little pure man he had picked up looked like he was in a panic. Of course, he didn't understand those idioms with allusions. He just felt that Xiao Chunren's eyes were wide open, and the corners of his lips were tightly pursed with tears in his eyes, so pitiful.

Then, the next second, when that stupid little pure man saw him appear, his eyes lit up, and a big surprise appeared on his face...

I don't know why, he has always been not very good-tempered, the anger just now, Under Xiao Chunren's smiling face, he completely disappeared, not just disappeared.

In order to hide his strange emotions, the big cat held its head high, walked gracefully, held a broken branch in its mouth, and gently placed the broken branch in front of the little pure man.

"Big cat, you're back! Where did you go just now? Do you know how worried I am about you!" Wu Nuo learned to be smart this time. He was afraid of attracting the attention of wild animals in the forest, so he deliberately lowered his voice .

Although the big cat couldn't understand Wu Nuo's language, it was easy to tell his surprise from his face.

Humph.

The big cat flicked its tail, and the tip of its tail pushed the broken branch towards Wu Nuo again.

Only then did Wu Nuo notice that on the branch that the big cat brought over just now, there were two fist-sized, oval, bright red fruits of unknown species hanging from it. The big cat was busy looking at him just now, and didn't pay attention to protecting the fruit during the running process. One of the fruit's peels rubbed a hole, and the strong fruity fragrance poured out from the hole, Wu Nuo swallowed in disappointment.

"Is this what you picked for me? For me to eat?" Knowing that the big cat is very smart, but it seemed that he couldn't understand what he said, Wu Nuo wittily gestured with his hand.

The big cat's intelligence is far higher than Wu Nuo imagined, he nodded reservedly.

Wu Nuo had been starving for a long time, he wished he could kill the two fruits together in one bite, but his rationality told him, what if this unknown fruit was poisonous? This cat is very smart, but is its judgment really correct?

When Wu Nuotian and man were fighting, the ants who smelled the scent and sweetness of the fruit swarmed up and climbed onto the branches one after another. They climbed onto the fruit at a high speed.

"The ants are edible, so the fruit is definitely not poisonous." Wu Nuo judged with his meager knowledge of survival in the wild. Immediately, he hurriedly drove the ants away, and rubbed the fruit on his clothes twice, regardless of whether it would be clean. He took a big bite - the

fruit is soft and tastes a bit like a peach, but it is slightly sour than a peach, but the fruity aroma is more intense, and the juice is as rich as a watermelon. An unknown wild fruit was dealt with, he licked his lips unsatisfied, and ran after the big cat again under the silent urging of the big cat.

I don't know how long after running, the dark forest finally began to gradually have light coming in, and the trees became more and more sparse. Slowly, Wu Nuo finally saw some traces of human activities——

Wu Nuo hardly survived in the wild . He doesn't have the time or the time to watch adventure and survival programs, so all his judgments are based on his intuition.

It's just that, for some reason, he should be happy that he is about to walk out of the forest at last, but why is the uneasiness in his heart getting worse?

Wu Nuo didn't want to think about it, and didn't dare to think about it.

He tried his best to suppress the exhaustion of the constant yelling, and followed the big cat mechanically. He didn't know how long he ran. Nok finally realized that he had really run out of the forest.

"Finally, finally ran out..." Before he finished speaking, Wu Nuo fell headlong to the ground, completely unconscious.

When the big cat heard the movement behind him, he turned his head and saw Xiao Chunren lying limply on the ground. With a flash of white light, the big cat jumped in front of Wu Nuo from the river a hundred meters away, and he growled at him. After a few calls, Wu Nuo still didn't respond at all, and the big cat couldn't help feeling a strange feeling of anxiety in his heart. Then, he let out a strange long roar towards the other side of the river, and soon, a huge golden lion (probably) came out of the rolling hills.

In the blink of an eye, he appeared in front of the big cat.

In front of him, the big cat, which is smaller than a domestic cat, is like a cub that has not been weaned, pitifully small.

A cat and a lion roared in a low voice. I don't know what they communicated. The giant lion ended the communication with a low growl. Afterwards, the fur all over his body glowed with bright golden light. In the light, the giant lion slowly stood up. The light was at the most dazzling moment It disappeared suddenly, and where there was a giant lion standing in place, it was replaced by a tall and strong man with a height of more than two meters and full of brutality.