Chapter 169 Demon Species

[The mandatory task 'Helping the Changhe Tribe to Formulate Laws' has been completed, the initial level of the task is A-level, the host's completion level is 2A, the reward points are 8W, and there is a random draw. Do you want to receive the reward? ] "Kara, come here!" Wu Nuo beckoned to the little chubby dragon who was circling around and playing with his tail. When Kara heard his name, he trotted over immediately, and his big, bald head hugged him affectionately. Wu Nuo rubbed his palms together, then stretched out his short forelimbs, wanting to hug her.

Wu Nuo hugged it into his arms with a smile, and then said to the system a little nervously: [Receive. 】The last time I accidentally hugged Kara, Wu Nuo was very lucky to draw a space ring from a lottery for an ordinary task. In the past two years, Wu Xiaonuo, who has been a magic stick for a long time and has become a little superstitious, did not hesitate. Choose to hold the little Kara again to draw the lottery.

The control panel floating in mid-air flashed, and there was something new in the trading items under Wu Nuo's 3D portrait.

"...Demon species, what the hell?" Wu Nuo thought, and suddenly there was a fingernail-sized thing in his hand, which was covered with a layer of bright and transparent crystals. The strange 'blood', miraculously, this drop of blood beats continuously like a heart, like a living thing.

Wu Nuo watched carefully, but didn't notice that the eyes of the little Kara in his arms had completely changed—the big amber eyes that were originally clear and ignorant suddenly straightened, and the elongated vertical pupils revealed instinctive desire and greed ...

"Kara! Why did you eat something! Spit it out, spit it out!" Before Wu Nuo came back to his senses, Kara had already rolled his tongue, and rolled the monster into his mouth in one gulp, chewing twice Finally, it was swallowed into the stomach with lightning speed.

No matter the name or the appearance of the monster, it doesn't look like a normal thing. Wu Nuo worried that it might be a problem, so he quickly opened Kara's big mouth. After swallowing the demon seed, Kara also cooperated. As soon as Wu Nuo made a move, it obediently opened its mouth wide, revealing a mouthful of neat, sharp and white baby teeth.

Stealing so many spicy jams, not even a single tooth decay, is worthy of being a dragon beast.

No, what about the demon species?

"Why did you swallow the food?" Wu Nuo was anxious and angry. He didn't feel sorry for the drawn reward, but he was afraid that Kara would spoil his stomach. After being raised for more than half a year, Kara is smart and well-behaved. Although she is sometimes mischievous—stealing jam to eat, scaring the timid little cubs, and fighting for favor with the white cat in different ways—most of the time, Kara is still very well-behaved. It looks after the house and knows even if there is one less animal in the house. It acts like a cub, laughs when it is happy, and sheds tears when it is hurt...Compared to the little orcs in the tribe In addition to not being able to speak, Kara is even smarter than the orc cubs.

At first, Wu Nuo said that Kara was his son, and it was true that most of the elements were joking and teasing Bai Damiao, but after getting along for so long, he really fell in love with this greedy little chubby dragon who can act like a baby, even in The moment Kara swallowed the demon, all he could think about was the anxiety of what to do if the little thing ate a bad stomach, and he didn't think about the task of being bound with Kara at all.

[System, what exactly is a demon species? It wouldn't be dangerous for Carla to swallow it, would it? ] It would be great if you can wash your stomach, wait, maybe you can try to give Kara something to induce vomiting, maybe it can spit out the demon.