Chapter 167 Change (Part 2)

"Wu Xiaonuo, Kara is stealing your jam again!" Bai Damiao yelled loudly, looking at the fat Kara who was still desperately shrinking behind the jar, a smug smirk curved his mouth.

"Bai, you're back, I baked a cake, come and help me taste it!" Wu Nuo's energetic voice came from the kitchen.

Hearing Wu Nuo's voice, little Kara immediately raised the tip of her tail high as if she got an electric shock, and didn't care to hide, turned around and ran outside with her short legs. The little guy is also very smart, knowing how to avoid complaining meow far away.

But who is it? His speed is much faster than the chubby little Kara!

Grabbing the little fat dragon, he walked in front of Wu Nuo triumphantly. Even if the delicious cake was in front of him, he couldn't resist the determination of a narrow-minded man to complain: "Wu Xiaonuo, it stole your jam

again !" .

That's right, little Kara, who loves to eat jam, has been doing bad things recently and has been arrested more than once.

Although Kara couldn't understand the conversation between Wu Nuo and Bai, the little thing was very clever. He was spanked by Wu Xiaonuo the first few times when he was caught. Although it didn't hurt at all, afterward, the jam would 'disappear' again It took a lot of searching and a lot of time to find it again, so, in the mind of little Kara, the spanking=jam will disappear.

So, you must not get spanked!

"Look, it still has jam on its mouth." Bai Damiao added.

Little Kara didn't understand, but Fu Ling thought so, quickly stuck out her tongue and licked her mouth, then blinked her big amber eyes and looked at Wu Nuo, her little expression was innocent.︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿Wu Nuoqiang held back his laughter, and said solemnly: "No, Bai, you read it wrong, there is nothing on Carla's mouth."

Bai Damiao snorted angrily, and threw little Carla to the ground, "You Just protect it." The

little Carapi was so strong that he rolled and got up from the ground, grinning, making a sound of "咻咻" excitedly, waving his short and fat forelegs from Bai Damei, with a face of "come again!" once' expression.

Bai Damiao: ...

Wu Xiaonuo: "Okay, why are you angry with it, come and taste the cake I baked, specially made for you."

That's almost the same!

Bai Damiao tried hard to control the corners of her mouth that wanted to turn up, and "reluctantly" picked up a piece of yellow orange cake and took a bite - the orange skin was a little crispy, the inside was white and soft, and the fragrance of wheat carried a strong The egg smell, sweet feeling is completely different from steamed buns.

Wu Nuo himself took a small piece and took a bite: "...No, the cake I made obviously turned into bread."

Of course, Bai Damiao prefers that Wu Xiaonuo 'specially' made it for him. The bread that I made, Bai Damiao, who has been trained by Wu Nuo to be an intermediate foodie, quickly learned a series of bread tricks such as bread dipped in jam, bread dipped in lira animal oil, bread with pork floss, bread with sausage, etc. How to eat.

So, half a month later, the small shop run by Wu Nuo let green have more fresh food - jam bread, butter bread, meat floss bread and sandwiches!

Kara likes jam bread the most, and she can eat five of them in one meal, and you need a lot of jam. Bai Damiao likes sandwiches the most, and you can eat them in one meal, er, there are about twenty or thirty, the more various sausages and barbecues, the better. Wu Xiaonuo... Wu Xiaonuo is still fighting 'cake' to the death.