Chapter 30 Mandatory Tasks

Dawu traveled to many places when he was young. Many super tribes would grow their own food and domesticate livestock. When he first returned to the tribe, he also tried to get the tribesmen to do that. Unfortunately, he still couldn't do it. The melons and fruits he planted were not wild. It is delicious, and the yield is low, it is better to pick it directly in the forest. Earlier, the Black Forest was rich in products, and there was no end to eating all kinds of wild melons and wild fruits. If you want to eat, you can go directly to the forest to find it, and it doesn't take much effort at all. Gradually, everyone is unwilling to plant plants anymore.

The winter in the Changhe Tribe is very cold, especially in recent years, with snow and ice all day long, it is difficult to find food, even people can't eat enough, and there is no extra food to feed the livestock. As soon as the cold winter comes, when the food stored at home is exhausted, everyone starts to kill and eat the livestock raised in the past. Every year, the cold winter is not over after eating up all the food. How can they wait for the next year to breed and domesticate them?

Over the years, many small tribes have migrated to the surrounding black forest one after another. Everyone lives by hunting in the forest and the surrounding grasslands. Year after year, not only the prey is getting less and less, but the wild melons and wild fruits are also getting less and less. It's getting harder to pick.

If his calculation is correct, this year's cold winter will be earlier and colder than in previous years, and the cold winter will last longer. If there is not enough food, this cold winter for the tribe will be very difficult.

The Changhe tribe has a great witch, and other tribes also have great witches. The results he can deduce, other great witches can also deduce.

In the forests and grasslands, the prey was less than in previous years, but the hunters were much more than in previous years. The hunting teams of the various tribes kept chasing each other, and there was not much prey that the hunting teams brought back every day.

Da Wu was very worried that if things went on like this, the tribe would not have enough food for the winter.

Although in the cold winters of the past few years, people in the tribe have froze to death and starved to death, but they are a minority after all, and most of them are frail cubs and old people. However, the situation this year is worse than previous years. Even middle-aged people are hard to escape. If it really comes to that situation, the Changhe tribe may really be removed from the four major tribes.

If the Hanyan tribe makes any further moves, the future of the tribe will be worrisome...

The big witch has long-term thinking and has been secretly worried for a long time, but he still can't think of a solution. It wasn't until today that he accidentally heard that the little pure man picked up in vain wanted to grow white sweet potatoes, and suddenly saw a glimmer of life.

But with this year's situation, there are still three months at most, and the cold winter is coming, can Wu Nuo's white sweet potatoes ripen before then?

In addition, white sweet potatoes are not resistant to storage, and they will go bad after being dug up and stored for a long time. Can Wu Nuo have a way to keep white sweet potatoes from spoiling?

The big witch was thinking about how to ask Wu Nuo about these things, so Bai came to the door first.

"...You said Wu Nuo wanted to be my disciple?" The big witch was overjoyed when he understood the reason for coming, but he asked, "He asked you to ask me? Why didn't he come here by himself?"

Bai Yang looked fat The cat looked at the big witch with a serious face, and said confidently: "How do I know. My little... Chunren is very powerful, do you want to accept him or not?" "

If you accept it, you earn it. If you don't accept it, you will lose it ." 'The drag sample.

The big witch had a good temper, but he was also suffocated by the big cat, and thought to himself, little bastard, it was really a waste of raising him for so many years, and he only stayed with Wu Nuo for a few days, and he was forgotten! ungrateful.

The big witch was sad, snorted, and said, "Call him over first, I have something to ask him."

"Then, are you going to accept it or not?"

"..." The heartless brat, sure enough It was raised for nothing.

After all, the big cat was a little afraid of the big witch. Seeing that the big witch was upset, he didn't dare to ask any more questions. He went home and conveyed what the big witch said to Wu Nuo.

Wu Nuo didn't know what Da Wu wanted to ask him, and felt a little apprehensive, so he went to Da Wu's house with Bai.

"I heard that you are growing white sweet potatoes recently?"

Wu Nuo thought that the witch was going to say that he wanted to do what his disciples did, but instead, the witch asked about growing white sweet potatoes.

"yes."

"Has your tribe ever grown white sweet potatoes before?" Da Wu asked.

"No, we don't have white sweet potatoes there, but someone has grown something similar to white sweet potatoes." Wu Nuo made some nonsense with half truth and half falsehood.

"Has that kind of thing come out?" Dawu was somewhat disappointed when he heard that there were no white sweet potatoes in their tribe before.

"It has been planted." Wu Nuo was a little embarrassed by this unpredictable old man, so he could only bite the bullet and continue.

"What you grow is..."

"Potatoes, we call them potatoes."

"Potatoes? Do they bear much fruit? How does it compare to white sweet potatoes? Can they last a whole winter?"

Wu Nuo vaguely felt that Dawu also wanted to grow them. The white sweet potato, moved in his heart, said bluntly: "The yield of potatoes is very high. We can plant them for two seasons, er, twice a year. If the potatoes are stored properly, they can be eaten throughout the cold winter. Potatoes are not our staple food."

"Staple food?" Dawu is well-informed and experienced, even if Wu Nuo's words are mixed with his original mother tongue, he can understand the general idea, but he really doesn't know what the word "staple food" is. What's the meaning.

"The staple food means the main food. We mainly eat rice and noodles. Potatoes are just a kind of vegetable, which is not eaten every day, but there are some places where it is regarded as the staple food."

"A...vegetable? There are many others in your tribe. ...vegetables?" Da Wu caught the point right away.

"Yes, there are not only vegetables and fruits, but also a lot of animals." Wu Nuo said that he missed the old days a little bit, even though his life was not easy before, and the quality of various ingredients was not as good as here, but it is better. The variety is complete and it is convenient to buy. Whatever you want to eat, just walk around the vegetable market and you can buy everything. And here, even the most basic rice is not known. As a southerner who cannot do without rice, God knows how much he misses the fragrant white rice during this time.

Wu Nuo didn't say that he ate three meals of rice a day since he was a child, but he had two meals a day. He didn't feel like eating every day before, but now he hasn't touched a grain of rice in ten days. The pure wild animal meat is delicious, and the natural melons and fruits No matter how delicious it was, it couldn't match the sweetness of a bowl of rice in his heart.

The eating habits of the ancestors that lasted for thousands of years have long been baked into Wu Nuo's bones and blood. How can it be so easy to adapt to the eating habits of the Changhe tribe? "There are staple foods and a lot of vegetables, fruits and animals. Your tribe should have

no shortage of food, right?"

"No shortage."

"Didn't anyone starve to death in winter ?" , I am afraid that those super tribes are not so rich, right? Super big, with a population of 1.4 billion. However, Wu Nuo didn't dare to tell Da Wu directly, and only said vaguely: "It's very big." Not to mention how big it is, but regretfully added, "It's a pity that I can't go back now." Da Wu saw that he was worried . No more questions about their tribe, and the topic went back to the beginning: "Have you ever grown potatoes before?" Wu Nuo shook his head and said honestly: "No, but I have seen others grow them." Da Wu thinks about it, Wu Nuo As the heir of the great witch bloodline of a super tribe, with a high status and high status, how could it be possible to grow things? ↑Too much brain supplementation is a disease that must be cured. On second thought, Wu Nuo has never even grown potatoes, can he grow white sweet potatoes? "Are you sure you can grow white sweet potatoes before the cold winter comes?"

Wu Nuo shook his head slightly, and told the truth, "I'm sure, but I can't guarantee that I will be able to grow something before the cold winter." Before planting white sweet potatoes, Wu Nuo did not do any preparations. Yes, he specially spent 100 points to ask the system for the detailed information of the white sweet potato. Although the system does not give the specific planting method of white sweet potato, it has its value and use, living habits, growth cycle, yin and yang, and so on.

The system also clearly shows that white sweet potatoes can indeed be sown in spring and autumn, and the growth cycle is about 90-110 days.

Wu Nuo specifically asked Bai Han when the winter will come. When the big witch talked with Bai Mi before, he had already told Bai that this year's cold winter would be advanced. If it is in previous years, the cold winter will take more than 3 months, but this year there are only about 3 months left.

Unlike Wu Nuo's original months on Earth, the months on this planet are also divided into 12 months, but each month is not 30 or 31 days on Earth, but the big witches according to the laws of the sun and the moon. The calculus is uniformly divided into 40 days.

Only the big witches in the super tribe know how to calculate it. The great witch of the Changhe tribe remembered and brought back this calendar when he was traveling, and combined with the tribe's great witch's inheritance to deduce it for many years, he finally got a glimpse of some mysteries.

Therefore, the three months of the Changhe Tribe are not 91 or 2 days, but a full 120 days.

Theoretically speaking, there is plenty of time to grow white sweet potatoes, but Wu Nuo has to explore whether they can grow them.

"Be sure, just be sure." The big witch thought for a while, and said to Wu Nuo seriously: "Wu Nuo, you should know the situation of our Changhe tribe by now. I don't know if you have calculated that this year's cold Winter has come earlier and will last longer than usual. If there is not enough food, many people will die in the cold winter.

You are now a resident of the Long River Tribe, and I hope you can consider this place your true home.

For the Tribe Effectiveness is the glory of every tribal resident.

I hope you can understand this honor, inherit this honor and carry forward this honor.

Bai just said that you want to be my apprentice, I have the blood of a great witch, I can accept you, but I have one condition. "

Wu Nuo is just a young man of eighteen or nineteen years old. The indifferent modern society has made him indifferent, but this indifference has not yet frozen the blood in his heart. What the big witch said made him feel a little excited. But what is even more exciting is

that this is the rhythm of completing the task! 1000 points must be grasped!

"What conditions? "Wu Xiaonuo and the big cat squatting beside him stared in unison, their ears almost pricked up.

"Teach the people in the tribe how to grow white sweet potatoes. "

Before Wu Nuo had time to agree, the system suddenly spoke: [Exploration mission series mandatory mission 1: Explore the correct planting method of white sweet potatoes, and teach and promote it in the Changhe tribe.

Mission time limit: 20 days.

Mission reward: 1W trading points, random Compulsory task for one lottery draw

: Help the Changhe Tribe survive the cold winter

. Task time limit: 300 days.

Task reward 2: 1. Initial A-level task, points will be rewarded depending on the completion of the host. The minimum reward is 30,000 trading points and the maximum is unlimited. One time, 3. A 50% off trading card in the system trading area (limited to purchase items below 10W points or 10W trading coins).] What the hell is a mandatory task? What the hell is an A-level task?

No matter what the hell, these two tasks The rewards are really generous! (﹃)

However, Wu Nuo is still a little rational, and he was not completely dazzled by the rewards. He weakly asked the system: [If the mandatory tasks cannot be completed, will there be any punishment?] What he did before The system doesn't care whether those missions are completed or not. Compulsory missions and the like sound a little cruel just by hearing their names.

System: [If the mandatory task fails, the account points will be cleared, the account transaction currency will be cleared, and the corresponding reward points will be deducted. 】Wu Nuo: Paralyzed, trading points are so hard to earn, it actually has the nerve to clear them, and it actually has the guts to deduct them! This is definitely a mental punishment, a hundred times more painful than physical punishment! Grave egg! (╯‵口′)╯︵┻━┻ If these two mandatory tasks fail, it means that he will be penniless and in debt of 40,000 points...

Hello system, get out of the system! (╯‵口′)╯ ︵┻━┻The author has something to say: System: We are a peaceful and gentle system, and we never play the game of obliterating physical punishment.

Wu Xiaonuo: Your deduction of points makes me heartbroken. It is not physical punishment but a magical horse ?!

System: It's mental punishment.

Wu Xiaonuo: ...Your sister, I'm the one with you.