Chapter 11 Misunderstanding

Wu Nuo was finally defeated by the big cat's beautiful blue eyes. The big cat ate a small fish contentedly, drank a big bowl of delicious fish soup, and finally lay comfortably on the beach, looking at the faintly visible stars in the sky. Xingzi, I don't want to move at all.

Wu Nuo put the fish soup that was boiled infinitely close to milky white, put it into a wooden bowl, extinguished the fire with river sand, returned the leather pot to the innocent boy, and went with the lazy Bai with the fish soup. Great witch family.

The big witch lived in the center of the tribe. His house was also built of stones, much larger than the Bai's house. There was a circle of ferocious beast skulls hanging at the door, which made it a little more dignified for no reason.

A giant animal skin was hung as a curtain at the door. Behind the concealed curtain, fire mixed with medicinal herbs and some complicated and strange smells came out.

Bai squatted next to the door, just smelling the smell, he dallyed and didn't want to go in, and didn't want to show his timidity in front of Wu Nuo, his chubby cat face was wrinkled into a ball, he was really tangled up.

Wu Nuo wanted to knock on the door first, but the door made of animal skin couldn't knock at all. He wanted to shout outside, but he hadn't learned the corresponding vocabulary, and he was struggling with what to do when the door curtain opened suddenly.

"The great witch said that there are guests coming, and it is true. Guests from afar, please come in." Shuisha has the talent of the great witch's bloodline, and has been selected to serve the great witch since the day the talent appeared, taking care of the daily life of the big witch. , On the one hand, learn all kinds of knowledge from Dawu. By the side of the well-informed Dawu, Shuisha is wiser than others in the tribe.

After Wu Nuo understood what she said, she nodded and said politely: [Thank you. ] In just one afternoon, the vocabulary that Wu Nuo can learn from those kids whose vocabulary is already poor is too limited, so he can only express his thanks in his mother tongue.

"'Thank you'? Very beautiful pronunciation, is this the language of your tribe?" Shui Sha asked curiously.

"Yes." Wu Nuo couldn't explain her true origin to her, the tribe or something was indeed the predecessor of the country. If he told the people here that he came from a super tribe with a population of more than one billion, how would they react? Thinking about it this way, Wu Nuo inexplicably felt that he seemed to have more confidence. Regarding national pride, Wu Xiaonuo found out today that he is quite patriotic.

"Can you understand the language of our tribe?" Shuisha remembered that yesterday afternoon, this little pure man could not understand their language at all, but now, after only one day, he can't understand it, and he can still speak it Some, the ability to learn and comprehend is simply terrifying.

"I can understand... part of it... I still have to learn." Wu Nuo was surprised by Shui Sha with awe-inspiring eyes, and looked a little embarrassed. Don't you know how much he weighs? If there is no system to assist (cheating) (cheating), he might not understand the language here at all within a year or so. Maybe he should hide his clumsiness properly, so as not to blow the cowhide one day.

Wu Nuo was thinking belatedly, the big cat wagged its tail proudly, and sold him out in minutes: "He can not only understand the tribal language, but also understand the language of our orcs."

"Children , do you also have the blood talent of the great witch?" A very old voice came from the room.

Shuisha hurriedly welcomed Wu Nuo in, Bai was a little worried about his little innocent, gritted his teeth, and followed into the room.

The big witch was sitting by the fire in the center of the room. A dark stone pot hung above the fire. The dark soup in the pot was tumbling, exuding a strong smell of herbs.

As soon as Bai smelled the terrible smell of medicine, he had a conditioned reflex and wanted to run out. There was no way, because he was caught and forced to drink too much witchcraft when he was a child. It is still uncomfortable, and the psychological shadow area is quite large.

However, cannot run. Especially in front of Xiao Chunren.

Bai tried his best to straighten his chest, and after Wu Nuo sat beside the great witch, he squatted stiffly beside Wu Nuo.

Although Wu Nuo could understand Dawu's words, he couldn't understand the meaning of his words. Out of caution, he looked at Dawu blankly, neither nodding nor shaking his head.

Bai would not lie, since the little pure man in front of him could understand the innate language of orcs, then he undoubtedly had the blood of a great witch. Then here comes the problem, for a young and smart great witch candidate, other than going out to practice, his clan can't let him stay away from his homeland. But if he went out to practice, where is his guardian beastman? The Guardian Beastman would never take an inch away from the candidate for the Great Witch, except for one situation, and that was death. Dawu felt that he seemed to have guessed the truth, and he asked tactfully

, "Do you still remember the route back to your tribe?"

Street vendors are also many times better than in this primitive world where there is no toilet paper. Thinking of the toilet paper, Wu Nuo felt that his butt was still aching.

While shaking his head, Wu Nuo unconsciously had a dejected and sad look on his face.

Thus, a beautiful misunderstanding was formed.

Dawu felt that he was one step closer to the truth, and smiled very kindly, "Then are you willing to stay in our tribe forever and become a member of our tribe?" The

system refused to tell him the way to return to the earth, except to stay here. Nuo didn't think he had any better choice.

"Yes."

"Very well, you are a good boy, and you can live in our tribe from now on. If you have anything to do, you can come to me directly." The inheritance of great witches in each tribe is different, but one thing is the same, that is The inheritance of the great witch is the top secret of each tribe. If it is revealed to outsiders, it will be cursed by the patron saint of the tribe.

The inheritance of the great witch means that when the previous generation of great witches is about to die, they use secret methods to pass on all the knowledge accumulated by themselves and the previous generation of great witches to the next generation of successors.

At present, this little pure man is obviously still in the process of training, and has not obtained the inheritance of the great witch.

In this way, if he is really willing to join the Changhe tribe, it might not be impossible for him to become one of the heirs of the great witch.

The great witches of any tribe are those who are capable.

If his premonition is correct, if he is not mistaken, maybe this child will make the Long River Tribe very different.

The abacus in Dawu's heart was clinking, and the smile on his face became more and more kind. Bai, who was raised by him since he was a child, is so familiar with his expression - every time he is caught and drugged him!

The big cat was conditioned reflexively, and found an escape route in the shortest possible time.

Apparently, Wu Nuo was not yet so vigilant. He thanked Dawu for his kindness, nodded, and handed the wooden bowl containing fish soup to Dawu. The language of the Changhe tribe was mixed with his mother tongue, and he stammered: "This is, I boiled it. Please have a taste of the fish soup." The

big witch understood most of it, took the wooden bowl with a smile, smelled it, and said in surprise: "I never thought you could cook the fish soup so fragrant." After finishing speaking, He took a sip, and it was surprisingly delicious. Dawu traveled to many places when he was young. Some tribes lived on fishing. They had secret methods to remove the smell of fish and make the smelly fish delicious. It's a pity that these secret techniques are not passed on to the outside world. After the big witch left those tribes, he never ate fish without a fishy smell. Unexpectedly, the little pure man brought back by Bai had such a skill.

Wu Nuo showed a harmless and well-behaved smile: "If you like it, I will make it for you tomorrow." As a qualified peddler, Wu Nuo can't do better than building a good relationship with local snakes proficient.

Dawu was looking for opportunities to get in touch with Wu Nuo, so he smiled and said: "Okay, if you need anything, just tell Shuisha, and I will let her help you."

"Yeah." Wu Nuo nodded emphatically, pressing on his heart The stone seems to have become lighter.

Soon, people came to look for Da Wu one after another, or to see a doctor or to talk about things. Wu Nuo stayed for a while, and saw that Bai was dozing off from sleepiness, and his fat head was bit by bit, so he took Bai's farewell and left.

As soon as he got out of the great witch's house, Bai Li immediately revived with blood and blue, jumped out of Wu Nuo's arms, held his round head high, and followed Wu Nuo calmly with graceful steps.

"...So, you were pretending just now?" The big cat is not afraid of the big witch, is it?

Bai's tail froze, pretending not to hear, and continued to walk gracefully, at a slightly faster pace.

Wu Nuo smiled unkindly, turned over the page, and said, "I'm going to take a bath by the river, do you want to come with me?"

The big cat walking in front immediately turned his head, thought for a while, and lowered his head. He said to Wu Nuo: "I know a good place, come with me." At this moment, there are many people bathing by the river, and the little pure man is white and tender, so those guys can't see it!

Bai took Wu Nuo to a place far away from the tribe. The surrounding terrain was flat. Under the silvery moonlight, the dark green grass was full of unknown wildflowers. The colorful flowers swayed with the wind with a faint fragrance. The water is sparkling, and there is a thin layer of water mist on the water, which is dreamlike and unreal.

Rao Wu Nuo, who is so incomprehensible, couldn't help but hold his breath when he saw such a fairyland-like beauty.

The river water is cold but not bone-piercing, and Wu Nuo is quite good at swimming. Breaststroke, butterfly, backstroke, freestyle, and various poses and tricks are rotated. The slender figure between teenagers and young people is constantly floating in and out of the water, just like an elegant and beautiful big fish. , I was dumbfounded by the bumpkin Bai.

It must not be seen by others!

Bai flicked his tail, thinking viciously.

Swimming or something, I can too!

The big cat was not to be outdone, and after a run-up on the bank——

"Bang—" the

water splashed in all directions, splashing Wu Nuo all over his face.

"Smelly cat, you must have done it on purpose!" Wu Nuo was in a hurry, his voice changed slightly, "See how I will deal with you!"

The big cat activates the talent skill - dog planing style, and swims very fast in the water. Wu Nuo chased and ran with him one by one, playing and playing, completely forgetting the original intention, and finally leaned against the river and soaked in the water, quietly watching the vast sea of ​​stars.

The earth may be in a certain corner of the sky full of stars.

Looking at the big white cat shaking its fur beside him, Wu Nuo inexplicably found a thin sense of stability in this strange world.

When we returned to the tribe, there was still a bonfire around the tribe. The pure human warriors who kept watch at night chatted around the bonfire.

Wu Nuo went back to Bai's house and found a place, hung up his wet clothes to dry, and lay on the bed wearing underwear. After Bai fell asleep, he summoned the system and received the reward for the task of "teaching fishing".

With 300 points in hand, Wu Nuo confidently clicked on the door of the free trading zone, and a white light flashed in front of him—

wait, what's going on? !