Chapter 79 Deterrence

Bai was very efficient in handling affairs, Wu Nuo asked him to send Jin and the others back, and he sent them away early the next morning.

As a friend, Wu Nuo didn't let Jin and the others go back empty-handed, but gave them two big bags of dried sweet potatoes, weighing about a hundred catties, and also gave them twenty catties of bacon, and a dozen fresh vermilion fruits. Two or three catties of spicy jerky made by Wu Nuo himself is enough for them to eat for a while.

Although Wu Nuo's proposal to let them join the Changhe Tribe made Jin, who had been loyal to the tribe since childhood and was even more qualified to be a leader candidate, feel a little uncomfortable, but seeing Wu Nuo prepared so many precious gifts for them, he felt a little bit uncomfortable. The displeasure has long since dissipated, but she is very moved, thinking that Wu Nuo is a very sincere and generous friend worth making.

On the other hand, Blue Ear and White Tail are not as old as Jin, and have not been transformed for a long time. They are still young at heart, and their loyalty to the tribe is far less than Jin. The Changhe tribe has endless food, they can learn characters, and they have comfortable houses to live in. The brothers really want to stay here and not go back.

Of course, the reluctance in the eyes of the two half-grown boys couldn't be hidden from Wu Nuo's eyes. Wu Nuo specially gave them two sheepskin scrolls filled with short stories in Chinese. Although the characters written by Wu Nuo with the feathers of meat and birds are really not pretty, and the two brothers can't understand the Chinese characters on them, but these are not Prevent them from hiding the parchment as a treasure.

In the hearts of the two and a half cubs, Wu Nuo, who is generous, kind and very capable, has a status that is only inferior to close relatives.

Early in the morning at dawn, the three brothers said goodbye to Wu Nuo reluctantly, and followed Bai out of the ice wall of the Changhe Tribe.

The three brothers watched Bai transform from a chubby big cat into a ferocious winged tiger in a second. It was huge and mighty, with its wings covering the sky and covering the sun. They were so frightened that they fell on the snow. Still a little bit better, Blue Ear and White Tail were so frightened that they immediately changed back to their animal form, hiding behind their elder brother and shivering.

"You three, sit down in the basket." Maverick's voice was like a bell, making the ears of the three brothers ring.

At this time, Jin knew that Bai let the three brothers come out with a big basket on their backs, and it was for them to sit.

Jin Qiang resisted the urge to kneel with weak legs, carried the two trembling younger brothers, who could not walk, into the back basket, and climbed into a back basket to do the job himself. Bai slightly flapped his wings to lift his body off the ground slightly Black sharp claws nearly half a meter long were exposed from under the thick pads, firmly grasping the pannier and the sack containing gifts, and with a few slaps from the giant wings, it disappeared into the snowstorm and disappeared into the sky in the blink of an eye.

Since he was able to use the mysterious power in his body, Bai Feifei's skills have also been comprehensively improved. Not only has his speed become faster, but his figure has also become more stable, and he is not afraid of the blizzard at all.

It took only one day of flying, and it covered the distance traveled by the three Jin brothers for more than ten days.

Of course, the disadvantage is that it consumes too much, and it is easy to get hungry.