Chapter 54

It is almost human nature to watch the excitement.

They roared out with full strength, and within a few minutes, the Changhe Tribe's camp was full of people. Seven beautifully dressed female orcs lined up with smiles on their faces. For the males, That kind of visual impact is simply amazing! Immediately, many people's leather skirts propped up small tents, ahem.

This is such a world of broken morals, (╯‵口′)╯︵┻━┻Wu Xiaonuo gritted his teeth and silently looked away with a little jealousy, and the three views were brushed again.

" Be quiet, everyone be quiet!" After shouting at the top of his voice for a while, the crowd finally calmed down, and after Wu Nuo nodded at him, he continued to shout passionately: "Lucky Necklace Auction The official start, the first necklace, Lucky Flame, the starting price is 1 barrel of coarse salt or 3 slaves, and the price increases by 1 slave each time, the highest bid wins!"

At the tribal assembly, coarse salt and slaves are equivalent to currency.

And in black In the tribes in the forest, the price of slaves is generally not high. In previous years, a barrel of coarse salt could exchange 2 slaves, and a bull or wildebeest could exchange 4 to 6 slaves. This year is not good, and many of them did not eat two-legged sheep. The orcs who are used to (people) bring their slaves to the assembly to trade, so that they can save rations and exchange for some useful trading materials.

There are many orcs with this idea, but they have the ability to buy and feed these slaves There are not many orcs in the country, and the oversupply of slaves has directly led to a much lower price of slaves than in previous years.

For today's auction, Li started preparations yesterday afternoon under Wu Nuo's arrangement. In addition to the rumors about the 'Lucky Necklace', he also investigated this year's prices.

Yesterday, through the test of the Black Panther, a lucky bell can be worth at most 1 stone axe and 2 stone knives in his heart . According to this year's price After converting the market price, there are about 17 to 20 slaves and 4 to 5 cylinders of coarse salt.

Therefore, after comprehensive consideration, Wu Nuorang called out the price of 3 slaves equivalent to one cylinder of coarse salt as the starting price, based on this year's prices That said, it's fairly reasonable.

As soon as the words fell, Shepherd of the Muyuan tribe couldn't wait to shout: "Three slaves, I want this lucky flame!" I heard that the black leopard of the Dashi tribe gave out a stone axe and two stone knives in exchange for a lucky necklace , Now it only needs a barrel of coarse salt and three slaves to change, when not to buy at this time? ! Moreover, at the tribal meeting a few days ago, the leader and the great witch had already said that this year, the tribe would have to exchange at least 4 slaves for a barrel of coarse salt, and if he produced 3 slaves, he could save 1 slave!

Shepherd Wolf, who thought he was shrewd, was still complacent, and a rough voice came from the crowd, "4 slaves!"

Hearing this voice, Shepherd Wolf's face immediately collapsed. Which bastard is robbing him? !

There are quite a lot of bastards who robbed him. As soon as this bastard finished speaking, another bastard said, "5 slaves!" "

6 slaves!"

slave.

And he was quite familiar with that voice, it was his old enemy, one of the candidates for the leader of the tribe, because he was the son of the leader's son, he often had trouble with him!

No one can lose to that bastard!

"14 slaves!" Shepherd Lang burst into anger, and directly added 3 slaves.

"15 slaves!" Just as Shepherd Wolf hates Mutu, Mutu also dislikes him.

"17 slaves!" Shepherd raised the price again.

"20 slaves!" In the crowd, Mu Tu gave Mu Lang a provocative look, his eyes extremely arrogant.

Shepherd completely lost his mind: "30 slaves!"

Mutu's face suddenly became ugly. He is the grandson of the leader, but his wealth is really not as good as the top ten warriors in the tribe, Shepherd Wolf.

Seeing that the fire is almost ready, I forced myself to suppress the ecstasy in my heart, and shouted loudly: "Okay! 30 slaves once! 30 slaves twice, 30 slaves three times, deal! The lucky flame belongs to you, the beast god blesses you, and the animal husbandry Mr. Wolf will definitely find a female he likes as soon as possible!"

Although it hurts him to have 30 slaves in one go, but seeing Mu Tu's ashen face, Mu Lang feels that he is not at a loss.

The beautiful female orc holding the lucky flame walked up to the shepherd wolf in person, and with the permission of the shepherd wolf, she put the necklace around his neck, then twisted the flame pendant with her fingers, printed a kiss on it, and smiled Then he said to him: "May the God of Beasts bless you, my warrior."

Shepherd Wolf's face turned red like a monkey's buttocks, subconsciously puffed out his generous chest, and stammered with courage: "I, I want to Have a baby with you."

Mu Qiao's gaze stayed on the huge scratch on Shepherd Wolf's face for two seconds, a little blush appeared on the tips of his ears strangely, and there was a rare shyness in his clear and generous voice, "I I'll consider it."

There was an uproar in the crowd, no one in the Muyuan Tribe knew that Shepherd Wolf had never had a female relationship because of the scar on his face, but today there was a female orc who was willing to consider having a cub with him, and she was still such a beautiful female orc !

It must be the role of the lucky necklace! definitely is!

No matter how many times someone tells you about anything, it is better to see it with your own eyes.

Now, no one doubts the function of the lucky necklace anymore.

Strike while the iron is hot, Li auctioned off 20 lucky necklaces in one go.

The cheapest one was no less than 24 slaves, and the most expensive one was also the most beautiful bell necklace in this batch. It was sold by the youngest daughter of the leader of the Xigu tribe at the price of 50 slaves.

In the end, 20 lucky necklaces were exchanged for a total of 450 slaves, plus 84 barrels of salt.

This result was completely beyond the knowledge of everyone in the Changhe Tribe, even Wu Nuo did not expect it.

Wu Nuo brought over a total of 68 necklaces. After excluding the one that was auctioned today and the one sold to the Black Panther, there are 47 necklaces left. After discussing these necklaces with Da Wu, Wu Nuo decided to exchange all of them with the Muyuan tribe for coarse salt and food.

If possible, Wu Nuo certainly hoped to exchange all these necklaces for slaves at the highest price to supplement the tribe's labor gap. However, if they exchanged too many slaves in one go, people from other tribes would be suspicious of their motives. After all, the Changhe tribe only has a total of more than a thousand people. If they exchanged hundreds or thousands of slaves in one go Going back, no one would doubt it. And slaves can be used as currency, but they are not real currency. They are human beings, and as human beings they have to eat.

The white sweet potatoes in the tribe are indeed growing well, but the final output is still unknown. What if too many slaves are brought back at one go and cannot be fed?

After all, Wu Nuo has lived in a modern society ruled by law for so many years, and he can't take human life as nothing with peace of mind.

The premise for him to bring these slaves back is that at least he can feed them, instead of watching them starve to death after extracting the value of their labor.

At first, Wu Nuo and Da Wu's plan was to exchange these necklaces for about 400 slaves.

Unexpectedly, only 20 necklaces were auctioned, which already exceeded expectations.

Wu Nuo asked Li to stop the auction at the right time.

Another point is that money touching people's hearts is an iron law at any time.

Whether you want to admit it or not, it is a fact that the Changhe Tribe is currently weak. A tribe with weak strength has suddenly made a fortune. Do you think it can make people tempted? What's more, the Changhe tribe also has a deadly enemy, the Hanyan tribe. Knowing that the old enemy has made a fortune, those hyenas of the Cold Rock Tribe, who live on robbery, will not be willing to bite off a piece of fat from the Changhe Tribe?

Now at a relatively low price, the remaining lucky necklaces are packaged and sold directly to the Muyuan tribe. I believe they will not lose their benefits to their mouths, and an appropriate show of weakness can also reduce their wariness and suspicion to a certain extent.

The relationship between the Muyuan Tribe and the Hanyan Tribe is extraordinary. As the saying goes, the cannibals have a short mouth and short hands, and the Muyuan Tribe has benefited from them. Why can't they let the dog they feed turn around and bite people?

At present, such a decision is a bit aggrieved, but in the long run, as long as the people of the Muyuan tribe are not stupid, they will definitely take the necklace to the super tribe outside for trading, no matter what price they can finally sell, at least Can open a market for them. In the future, when they have the opportunity and qualifications to trade with outside tribes, they will get more than the little profit they lost today.

Moreover, having said that, these jewelry burnt out of clay are really worthless _(: 3ゝ∠)_

Wuquan has a good relationship with the big shaman of the Muyuan tribe. Over the years, he has helped him improve many shamans The medicine formula, on the basis of not involving the interests of each other's tribes, the two can barely be regarded as friends.

Through the Muyuan Great Witch, Wu Quan exchanged the remaining 47 necklaces for 200 barrels of salt and 30 bulls. Even if the price of 1 barrel of salt and 4 slaves of the Muyuan tribe this year is calculated, the average price of each necklace is only 20 slaves or so. Judging from the Changhe tribe's auction price today, it is undoubtedly a low price.

The tribal assembly was held on time as in previous years. When the last star in the sky disappeared, the people of the Muyuan tribe moved all the coarse salt and salt meat piled up on the stone platform. They will roar in unison to signal the official start of the rally.

But this year, affected by the auction of the Changhe Tribe, almost no one went to change the salt in the morning, and even the roaring soldiers were absent-minded. After a symbolic cry, they rushed to watch the auction.

The trading station of the Muyuan tribe encountered an unprecedented cold reception, and it didn't become lively until the afternoon.

But this year, the Muyuan Tribe doubled the trading price of coarse salt and bacon compared to last year. This year's situation was not good, and the price rose so much all of a sudden, everyone couldn't accept it.

Warriors from various tribes quarreled around the stone platform of the Muyuan tribe. If it weren't for the strength of the Muyuan tribe, some orcs would have wanted to fight directly.

The Changhe Tribe was far away from Shitai, and they were not in a hurry to exchange coarse salt, so they were not affected by the flames of war.

However, because the men who photographed the necklaces sent slaves over one after another, there were more than 400 slaves at once, and the residence of the Changhe Tribe became very lively.

However, seeing the slaves sent by those people, the warriors of the Changhe Tribe looked a little bad -

even the slaves who hadn't survived the three cold winters were sent here, does it count?

Can those skinny slave girls with sick faces count?

The slaves sent by so-and-so are old and thin and coughing non-stop, and half of them are buried in the soil, can they count?

And those guys with injuries all over their bodies, with more air out than in in, can they count?

Can those half-orcs who look dumb and stupid count?

...

Wu Nuo: Who the hell will tell him that primitive people are honest and simple in the future, let's see if he won't let him be killed by nothing (╯‵口′)╯︵┻━┻