Chapter 123 Tree House

With the god-given water leading the topic, Wu Nuo quickly became acquainted with Wu Qi. From wine to witch medicine, from witch medicine to intractable diseases, from intractable diseases to tribal conditions...

The monkey tribe lived in isolation, Living in the depths of the jungle, except for a small number of tribesmen who can take the opportunity of the annual tribal gathering to contact the outside world, most of the others have no chance to come into contact with a few foreigners in their lives.

Especially people like Wu Nuo and Bai, who come from a large and wealthy tribe or even a super tribe in the distance.

Although the monkeys rarely come into contact with the outside world, they all speak Dahu language. Although the pronunciation of Wu Nuo's Dahu language is a bit strange, and often contains words they don't understand, they can only understand 60% to 70% at most, which involves witchcraft. In the field of diseases and diseases, they can't even understand 30% of them, but this does not hinder their curiosity.

Even if they don't understand at all, listening to Master Wu Nuo's clear and sweet voice, and looking at his beautiful and friendly face, the monkey and beast clansmen feel quite satisfied.

In addition to good wine, the monkeys and beasts also like beautiful women.

Especially a gentle and harmless beauty like Wu Nuo who at first glance looks kind of cute and pure. As for Bai, she is good-looking, but her face is too fierce, and she has a terrifying beast aura on her body, like Like the beautiful and eye-catching piranhas in the jungle, beauty is beauty. Monkey beasts who are weak beast level orcs will not like such "beauties".

Although Wu Qi has never traveled outside, and his contact with foreigners is very limited, but the inheritance of the great witch memory of the monkey and beast clan in the past has largely made up for his shortcomings. In addition, his age should be similar to that of Wu Quan , has lived for dozens of cold winters, has experienced many things, and is old and mature. He is not a foolish old man with nothing in his head. He still has some wisdom for survival and life, although in the process of chatting with Wu Nuo , he listens far more than he talks, but as long as he speaks, he can always hit the crux of the problem.

Unknowingly, they chatted late into the night, and at last it was not in vain that Wu Nuo's mouth was dry. People of the Monkey Beast Clan had already regarded him and Bai as honored guests. While showing strong curiosity about the Changhe Tribe, the leader of the Monkey Beast Clan, Houmu personally invited Wu Nuo and Bai to have a good time at their residence tomorrow, and they can trade with them if they like anything.

"...This is the best tree house in our tribe. Two adults, let's see whether our tree house is more comfortable to live in, or your brick house!" Monkey Eye just became the leader not long ago, and he is not much older than Bai. How much, he seldom communicates with foreigners, he is straightforward, enthusiastic and has no heart, he can say whatever comes to mind, so straightforward that he can't even turn a corner.

Houmu has never seen what kind of brick and tile houses Wu Nuo mentioned. The houses he has seen are the mud and stone houses of the Dahu tribe. Their tribe is small, and they are not qualified to live in those houses when the tribe gathers. live in tents. However, when trading with other tribes, Houmu had entered those earthen houses, which were low, humid, stuffy and hot, and could not be compared with their tree houses.

Of course, the tree house also has its downsides, that is, it is too cold to live in in the cold winter, and they have to find another place to live.

Leaving aside this point, the tree house is built on a towering giant tree at a height ranging from ten to tens of meters above the ground, which can avoid being bitten by poisonous insects in the bushes, and there is no need to worry about wild beast attacks. It is especially cool and comfortable to stay inside in summer. Well, except for thunderstorms, of course.