Chapter 152 Exercises

After looking at the price of the exercises, Wu Nuo finally understood why those mid-to-high-level traders who were obviously not short of money were stingy one by one.

Although he has always known that the system is flawed, he never dreamed that the system would be so flawed.

Wu Nuo took a look at it. He didn't know if the other exercises were strong or not, but as far as the exercises he got from completing the mission before, the cheapest "Basic Physical Technique" also cost 10W trading coins, and what he learned now The most expensive skill is "Low-Level Healing Technique", and the price of this skill is as high as 100W trading coins.

In addition to the high price of the exercises, the most pitiful part of the system is that all kinds of exercises of the same type and system can be divided into low, middle and high grades. It will never be divided into upper and lower parts. Shockingly expensive.

Take "Basic Physical Technique" as an example, the upgraded version of "Intermediate Physical Technique" costs millions of trading coins, while the prices of "Intermediate Meditation Method" and "Intermediate Healing Technique" directly reach several million.

Before opening the third-level trading zone, Wu Nuo was more or less complacent about his million-dollar net worth, but now, he feels that he is still an out-and-out pauper.

"System, I remember you said before that the exercises purchased in the trading area can be taught to people other than the host, right?" Wu Nuo asked.

He has already learned four kinds of exercises, among which "Basic Physical Technique", "Tuna Method (Elementary)", and "Elementary Meditation Method" have been learned thoroughly. Gradually he found a little feeling, and if he can successfully complete the compulsory task of imparting culture, he can get "Tuna Method (Intermediate)" and "Intermediate Taishu". Although Wu Nuo didn't have much confidence in completing this compulsory task perfectly after the preliminary examination, he still had a little fantasy in his heart.

In order to avoid being overwhelmed, Wu Nuo decided not to buy exercises for himself for the time being. If he wanted to buy them, he would have to wait until he had thoroughly mastered the "Low-Level Healing Technique".

And compared to himself, he felt that Bai needed the exercises more than he did.

The cold and mechanical voice of the system appeared directly in Wu Nuo's mind: [Yes, but there are restrictions. ] "What's the limit?"

[The host purchases exercises to teach people other than the host, in addition to the double transaction currency, a certain amount of points is also required. After people other than the host have learned the exercises, they cannot teach the exercises to others. 】Black, really black!

There is no such thing as stealing money.

Wu Nuo knew it was useless to complain, so after thinking for a while, he asked: "Then if that person has comprehended something new based on the exercises, can he pass on what he has comprehended to others?

" With a touch of emotion, he said: [Yes. ] "Then if what I buy is boxing and foot martial arts, and the person who receives the exercise is learned from others while practicing it, it is not considered teaching?" Wu Nuo's eyes flashed a sly.

[Not counting. 】The system replied rigidly.

The system is linked to hundreds of thousands of living planets in countless planes. Boxing and kicking martial arts can only be regarded as the most rubbish existence in kung fu. The effect of coming out is also very limited. And boxing and kicking kung fu is also among the exercises, the most impossible to prohibit the teaching of it, even if the system has all-powerful abilities, it is impossible to prohibit others from simply imitating the fist and kick movements.