Chapter 166 Change (Part 1)

Xing and his party arrived at the tribe more than a month ago.

The iron ore they brought back was immediately smelted by the dwarves and turned into various farm tools. The first batch of farm tools were built just in time for the first crop of white sweet potatoes to be harvested. Iron tools are sharper and tougher than stone tools, and are much easier to use. A large number of iron tools were put into harvesting, and everyone's work efficiency more than doubled. .

The time spent on harvesting is shorter, and the time spent on planting is also greatly reduced. Therefore, after this crop of white sweet potatoes has a bumper harvest, everyone temporarily reclaimed some wasteland to expand the planting area of ​​white sweet potatoes.

In addition to iron ore, the fleet also brought back all kinds of seeds, such as fruit seeds, medicine seeds, and a large amount of grain seeds, etc., but now the best sowing period has passed, Wu Nuo asked people to bring all kinds of seeds. After the seeds are turned over in the sun, they are put into animal skin bags and clay pots respectively, sealed with a moisture-proof witchcraft, and reserved for sowing in the next year.

The fleet also exchanged a lot of delicious and rare fruits that cannot be stored. Xing originally planned to use these fruits as food reserves and keep them on the road to eat, but after rendezvous with Bai, Bai took them all away, and even their personal He didn't let go of what he bought in exchange for it, and stuffed it into his space ring.

The grade of Bai's space ring is not high, but it has a certain fresh-keeping effect. These fruits that can be stored outside for a maximum of ten or twenty days will not rot in half a year in the space ring. Bai Damiao still counts on these fruits Ask Wu Xiaonuo to brew him delicious fruit wine. He still remembered that Wu Nuo said that passion fruit has a strong and special fragrance, and it is the best material for making fruit wine. On the way back, he changed a lot of passion fruit, and some fruits with special fragrance and taste. When he went, the interspatial ring was filled with blood salt, and when he came back, all the blood salt in it was replaced with various fruits.

Not to mention, these fruits really brought Wu Nuo a lot of surprises.

As for the monkey wine, Bai Damiao, who is addicted to alcohol, naturally searched it away immediately, and hid it in his interspatial ring. He was not willing to swallow the good stuff by himself. Along the way, I didn't even want to drink a drop. I used the fruit wine brewed by Wu Nuo to satisfy my hunger. After more than half a year, the fruit wine brewed by Wu Nuo's special method has a more mellow taste than the original one. Many, more inclined to real wine rather than wine-flavored 'juice', but compared with the precious monkey wine, there is still a huge gap in terms of taste and effect.

As a meow with aesthetic taste and ideal ambition, Bai didn't kill these monkey wines. On the one hand, he wanted to bring them back to share with Wu Xiaonuo. You must know that Wu Xiaonuo tasted drunk...hehehe...on the other hand , good wine should not only be tasted with the loved one, but also accompanied by the delicacies made by the loved one, then it can be regarded as a real enjoyment_(:зゝ∠)_After

all the fruits on the boat are taken away for nothing , The vacant position was completely filled with worm wax.

Part of the worm wax exchanged with the Nest tribe this year is new wax this year, and the color is very good. When the dwarves used these new waxes to make candles, they tried to add some fragrant flowers and herbs to it. After several tries, they finally created a scented candle that was both refreshing and insect repellent.

The fleet brought back 10,000 to 20,000 catties of worm wax this time, but the candles they made were still not enough for everyone to burn casually. Wu Nuo only took out a small part of the candles and sold them at a high price in the store, and sealed up the rest.