Chapter 85 Fusion (Part 2)

Wu Quan and Jin Tong didn't know what was wrong with Wu Huo and Lie, so they suddenly proposed to join the Changhe Tribe in front of everyone. Of course, they also made some demands.

First of all, the Changhe Tribe treats the members of their tribe equally. Although they are attached to the Changhe Tribe, it does not mean that they are inferior to the people of the Changhe Tribe. What the residents of the Changhe Tribe have, they will have. . Brick houses, cellars, opportunities for the little ones to read, they wanted it all.

The conditions of the Dashi tribe were not difficult to meet, but Wu Quan also raised some conditions, the first of which was to erase the totems of the members of the Dashi tribe and repaint the totems of the Changhe tribe.

As for the Dashi Wuhuo of the Dashi tribe, the witch power did not make things difficult for him. Unlike some tribes, if the clan belongs to the tribe, it will first kill the Dawu and the bloodlines of the Dawu tribe, so as to completely cut off the spiritual inheritance of the tribe and prevent it. In the future they will be rebellious.

The witch power not only saved the lives of Wu Huo and several of his disciples, but also allowed them to serve as priests of the tribe, using their witch power to treat the tribe, pray for blessings, hold funeral ceremonies, etc., and the tribe would follow their witch power Different, different contributions, be rewarded. The only thing is that they can no longer participate in any decision-making of the tribe as in the past. To put it bluntly, it is to deprive them of their original "political rights" and "political status", and let them become pure witch doctors to serve the tribe.

Of course, although these foreign priests are deprived of the right to directly participate in the decision-making of the tribe, they can give advice to the tribal witch, who can listen to and adopt it according to the situation.

If they give valuable advice or make special contributions, the tribe will reward them additionally.

However, in order to avoid uncontrollable consequences in the future, Wu Quan also made it clear that only the disciples selected and trained by the tribal great witch are eligible to become the successor great witch, and the disciples of priests can only be priests regardless of their talents.

Such regulations may seem harsh, but in fact they have far exceeded Wuhuo's expectations. Although he can no longer be a great witch, nor can he directly interfere in the affairs of the tribe, he can save his life and retain his witch power, and he can even pass on the memory of the great witches of their tribe to his disciples. In a sense, , they do not completely abandon their ancestors.

Wu Huo has lived to this age, and he doesn't attach much importance to his own life and death. What he can't let go of are his disciples who were brought up like his own children.

Wu Quan's 'conditions' successfully dispelled the last worry in Wu Huo's mind. As for Lie, after joining the Changhe Tribe, he would naturally not be able to continue to serve as the leader.

In order to make the Dashi tribe more obedient, Jin Tong originally had a plan early in the morning. He announced that he would abdicate after the end of the cold winter. The next leader.

The leader successors of the Changhe tribe and the Dashi tribe are treated equally and compete together.

The orc warriors of the Changhe Tribe have already experienced the ferocity of Yi Hubai, and they have long given up illusions in their hearts. More than half of the more than 20 orc warriors who came in with Lie and the others are qualified to be successors. He said that his eyes all lit up like fire, full of fighting spirit, and completely forgot that the Changhe Tribe also had a winged tiger holy beast that could instantly kill dragons and beasts.