Chapter 86 Liquidation of Debts

['Help the Changhe tribe through the cold winter' has been completed, the initial level of the task is a level, the host's completion level is 3a, the reward point is 100,000, a random draw, a 50% off trading card in the system trading area (limited to purchase 100,000 points or 100,000 Items below the transaction currency). Do you want to receive rewards? ] 10w points? !

When Wu Nuo woke up, he received such a huge surprise as soon as he opened his eyes. A bunch of dumb hairs stood up on the top of his head, his eyes were round and round, with a look of "the way I woke up must be wrong".

However, Wu Nuo was pleasantly surprised for only three seconds, and the system put on the face of a debt collector, [The host owes the system a total of 93,750 points of principal and interest, please pay the host in time, otherwise the consequences will be at your own risk. 】【93750? ! I obviously only borrowed 45,000 points, how could there be so many points? 】【The details are as follows, please host to calculate by himself! 】The system control interface changed, and several columns of very detailed data appeared.

The stupid hair on the top of Wu Xiaonuo's head slapped and drooped down—after

half a year of hard work, once he returned to the pre-liberation, the system gave a bad review! ! ! (╯‵口′)╯︵┻━┻【15 days before the final repayment deadline, should the host repay the principal and interest of the arrears now or before the deadline?】【...pay it now!】Wu Nuo gritted his teeth and delayed. In 15 days, the 100,000 points he earned so hard were only four digits starting with 2, and he couldn't even afford three pairs of cotton pants. The usual cold mechanical voice still couldn't help revealing a bit of excitement, [The host has a good repayment attitude, today's loan interest is not included in the total, and a total of 93,525 points must be returned to the system. After the host confirms that it is correct, click 'Confirm Repayment' button.] [... 225 points less, you are so generous, thank you to the system and your family!] Wu Nuo gritted his teeth and poked the repayment button fiercely, directly passing through the system control interface with great force. The virtual projection landed on the animal skin quilt with a pop, and he could feel a dull pain through the thick quilt.

Even if the anger of the stupid host has surged to break through the sky, it still cannot affect the good mood of the system at the moment. After deducting the corresponding points, the system secretly glanced at its own small treasury, and the data flow on the chip surged a little faster , if the system is now a chubby little hairball, it must have held back its unhappiness and rolled into the arms of the stupid host. Just give it to the cramps and stew the skin!

I only saw 100,000 points when I got it, and in the blink of an eye, there are only 6475 points left. Adding the original ones in the account, there are only 22222 points left.

Wu Nuo: ...he swears, at this moment he feels the maliciousness from the whole universe.

Forget it, the points are gone when they are gone. The initial reward points given by the system are only 30,000 points, but the final evaluation gave him 100,000 points. After paying off, there are more than 6,000 left, so there is still some comfort, no wonder! ! ! (╯‵口′)╯︵┻━┻ In a few days, the time limit for the task of subduing the Dashi tribe will be up. Thinking about the rewards of that task, Wu Nuo finally found some real comfort. The

points are gone, and he still has one A 50% discount card in the trading area, which can be deducted up to 50,000 points or 50,000 trading coins, don't even think about his cheap system! By

the way, he still has a chance to draw a random lottery! A random lottery draw for

3a-level missions!