Chapter 106 Assembly (Part 2)

In the annual tribal gathering, in addition to various materials being the focus of transactions, slaves are also the focus of transactions.

Although the orc warriors who went to notify the tribes to participate in the gathering had clearly expressed the tribe's desire to buy a large number of slaves, except for the valley tribe, the other tribes did not bring many slaves, and some even had one. Did not bring.

The reason is simple. Before last year's cold winter, many tribes had already sold their slaves as much as possible in order to reduce the loss in the cold winter. However, the situation in last year's cold winter was really bad. Even ordinary residents froze to death and starved in large numbers. Not many slaves survived.

The situation of the valley tribe was also very bad last year, but the emaciated camel was bigger than the horse, so it was somewhat better than other tribes. Coupled with its superior geographical location, she has always been known for having no shortage of food in the cold winter, so she naturally became the first choice for those small and medium-sized tribes nearby who couldn't survive.

If it was any year in the past, the Valley Tribe might have taken advantage of that opportunity to expand, but last year they were so overwhelmed by themselves, how could they care about the people from the outside tribes? However, how could they be willing to give up the fat in their mouths?

Unlike the Long River Tribe, which treated them equally, the Valley Tribe only wanted orcs, and pure humans would not be accepted unless they were willing to give up their status as free people and become their slaves.

The survivability of pure humans is not as good as that of orcs. Facing the threat of death, many people can only choose to compromise.

Better to be alive than dead.

However, despite choosing to become slaves to the Ravine tribe, not all of them survived the harsh winter.

Suddenly, not everyone adjusted well to going from being a free man to being a slave who was trampled around like an animal.

As a result, these freshly baked slaves inevitably had conflicts and frictions with the residents of the valley tribe. And the orcs of their original tribe, even if they have become the official residents of the valley tribe, emotionally, they will be more or less biased towards their original tribe.

As a result, contradictions and frictions will naturally continue to intensify, which is very detrimental to the internal unity of their tribe.

The leader of the valley tribe saw the signs with the big witch, and after discussing it, they decided to take this opportunity to deal with these disobedient slaves.

But what they didn't expect was that the price offered by the Changhe Tribe was unexpectedly generous.

A young and middle-aged slave can be exchanged for 10 tubes of blood salt; slave cubs and old slaves, the price is halved.

The more than 1,000 slaves they brought were exchanged for 90 coins with a face value of 100, and they could buy a full 9,000 tubes of blood salt.

In addition, they exchanged the twine and medicinal materials for coins, and they could buy enough blood salt for the tribe to eat for a whole year next year! Beast God, the pure salty taste of blood salt is a hundred times better than the bitter coarse salt.

A large number of live animals were exchanged for dried white sweet potatoes that more than a hundred of their orc warriors could not transport, so that before the rally was over, they had to send people back to the tribe to find reinforcements.