Chapter 110 Arrangement

Wu Nuo was worried that his absence would delay the children's study progress, and once the children's studies fell behind, they would not be able to complete the system's assessment... The picture is so beautiful, it's frightening to think about it carefully.

But right now, this mandatory task has to be completed, so the boys can only learn by themselves first, and then find a way to catch up with the teaching progress when he returns from completing the task.

However, since he left, it will take at least two or three months before he can return to the tribe. If something happens in the middle, the return time will have to be postponed. For such a long time, let the little ones review the original The homework that has been learned is not enough. This task system only gave him two years, half a year has passed in a blink of an eye, and the kid who has made the fastest progress has only learned more than a thousand Chinese characters, because there is no language environment at all, and Chinese itself is also a very difficult subject. In a complex and long-standing language, different Chinese characters have different meanings when combined together, and the same word has different meanings in different contexts. The youngsters are often confused.

In addition, Wu Nuo is not from a major, and has no teaching experience at all. Even the textbooks are made up by him. In half a year, he can teach more than a thousand Chinese characters to an illiterate kid with no foundation. It's almost a miracle.

But Wu Nuo doesn't think it's his own credit, it's all because the kids are smart enough and hardworking enough to be able to learn this level.

Especially Feng and his four geniuses, who have a photographic memory, draw inferences from one example, and absorb and digest knowledge at a terrifying speed. Normally, after Wu Nuo finished the main class, the four of them would help other students to consolidate their homework and solve difficult problems. Therefore, the four of them's learning progress far exceeded other students'.

Wu Nuo decided to leave the tribe with Bai, so he called the four kids home, and gave them the dictionary and short stories he had copied on the parchment while he was busy recently. Then the school classes were suspended, and they seized the last few days to force-feed the words and stories on the parchment to the four of them.

The boys all listened carefully, they used their photographic memory to the extreme, engraved what Wu Nuo taught them by rote into their minds.

And the news that Wu Nuo was going to leave the tribe and travel for a period of time gradually spread in the tribe.

When the little kids heard that Wu Nuo was leaving, they all went crazy. In the hearts of these little guys, apart from their own parents, there was no one better than Master Wu Nuo. They only heard that Wu Nuo was going on a trip, but they didn't Know how long he's going. Among the people they know, only Dawu has traveled abroad, and he has been there for many, many cold winters. Those who are older and know more about Wu Nuo's deeds are afraid that Wu Nuo will get lost.

"...I won't get lost." Wu Nuo was completely speechless to these over-worried brats, how could he get lost at such an adult?

"But you can't find your way back to the Yanhuang Tribe? What if you get lost again?" Because of his father, Jin Tong, the little lion cub knows more about Wu Nuo than all the other cubs. With his forelimbs resting on Wu Nuo's thigh, his big eyes looked eagerly at Wu Nuo, trying to persuade him to stay.

This little bastard is... cute.

Wu Nuo felt sore and numb, pinched the cub's fluffy and chubby cheeks, and said with a smile: "This time Bai will go with me, I won't get lost again, and I won't go back for too long, wait When the cold winter comes, I will come back. When I am away, you have to help Xiao Mi take care of the orcs in the class, you know?" The