Chapter 173 Rewards

Get rid of the "big worry", and the points soared to seven figures on the rocket, Wu Nuo's mood is so good that it explodes.

Although Wu Nuo was a little bit heartbroken afterwards about the materials that he had hastily disposed of before, he didn't lose any money. Not only did he not lose money, he also made a lot of small profits, and there was still more than one million trading coins left in his account, which was enough for him to make a comeback.

What's more, he still has a lot of trading resources in his hand, such as the salt beetle in the salt crystal mine, the fruit wine he brewed from various rare fruits, the monkey wine that is comparable to the spirit wine of the cultivation plane, and the The powder made from the branches and leaves of the Longevity Tree traded by the Gushan Tribe, let me say quietly, the powder made from the branches and leaves of the Longevity Tree has now become the most popular trade item in his hands, and a small bag as big as a fist can sell for hundreds of thousands Trading coins.

The fleet traded hundreds of catties of this powder from the Lone Mountain Tribe. If they sold all of them, the deposit would return to eight figures in minutes, or even more. But Wu Nuo is well versed in the principle that things are rare and expensive. Although the powder he exchanged is no different from Bai Jian compared to the transaction value in the system, these powders are also very important to the tribe. How could he get them all from the system? Exchange currency?

However, with so many resources in hand, it is indeed easier for Wu Nuo to exchange good trading items at a cheaper price from traders, and then slowly resell these trading items. After half a month, Wu Nuo had already saved enough to give Fatty the trading coins for Bai Damiao to buy exercises.

And in the past half month, rumors full of mystery about 'the assessment of the gods', 'miracles', 'temples', 'angels' and so on spread like wildfire and spread rapidly throughout the tribe.

The three of them said it was a tiger, and there were 50 youngsters who participated in the assessment this time. Although only a few people actually climbed the steps of the "temple" in the end, there were as many as thirty or forty people who saw the temple from a distance. .

On the second day after the assessment, the boys all told Wu Nuo the scene in their dreams, wanting to know what was going on. Because Wu Nuo felt that this matter was difficult to explain, he could only laugh without saying a word. However, he was also brought into the assessment space by the system at that time. His position and angle of view were completely different from those of the boys, and he could clearly see each The system even thoughtfully provided him with a projection wall for a kid's answering questions. Through this wall, Wu Nuo could see every kid's wrong questions.

Wu Nuo's memory is very good now, after one night, he still clearly remembers the wrong questions of every kid. Some wrong questions are caused by the youngsters being too careless, and some wrong questions are caused by the youngsters' weak foundation in certain aspects.

Therefore, Wu Xiaonuo, who has become more and more teacher-like, naturally seized this opportunity to help the youngsters check for omissions and make up for vacancies. Soon, the kids realized that what Master Wu Nuo asked him about, why did it seem to be something wrong in a dream?

Children's thoughts are unavoidable, and the brain circuits of the youngsters taught by the "magic stick" are definitely beyond the comprehension of ordinary people.

Therefore, Wu Nuo was just afraid of trouble and didn't explain it, but the boys made up their minds. When various versions of the rumors reached Wu Nuo's ears, he had already become the most amazing messenger under the command of the gods.