Chapter 10 Grilled Fish

Bai hurriedly dropped his prey, followed the scent left by the little pure man in the air, and chased it out like a gust of wind. While running, he thought viciously, if Xiao Chunren dared to sneak away behind his back, he would definitely break his leg when he found it. However, Xiao Chunren's legs are long and straight, it seems a pity to break them, so find a place to lock him up and see if he dares to run around!

Bai followed Wu Nuo's scent all the way to the river, with sharp eyes, he saw Wu Nuo surrounded by a group of cubs from a long distance away, and could hear the piercing exclamation of those cubs from a long distance away. and high-pitched laughter.

Inexplicably, Bai felt a little angry and a little wronged.

Obviously, it's obviously the little innocent he picked up, and it belongs to him!

The chubby cat's face is wrinkled fiercely, because Bai usually walks alone and rarely communicates with people, often going out and out of the terrifying black forest alone, and even dares to fight with adult orcs, the cubs both admire him and are a little afraid of him, Seeing him approaching angrily, they all carefully moved aside to make way for him.

Wu Nuo was suffocated when he heard the laughter around him, and when he looked up, he saw the big cat came back. He couldn't help showing a surprised smile on his face. He reached out and touched his round head and said, "You came back just after my fish was cooked. You just came back." It's too high time. ] Recalling later that the big cat couldn't understand his words at all, Wu Nuo smiled, and handed the big fish with shaved scales and baked until golden and crisp to the big cat.

This fish can be grilled so well, thanks to these little brats watching the fun.

They played with Wu Nuo all afternoon. Although they could not understand the language on one side, it didn't prevent them from having a good time.

Seeing Wu Nuo catching fish one after another, these little boys were amazed, but at the same time they felt a sense of comparison, and a few pure human boys with good water skills directly started a fish-catching competition with him.

The environment in which these fish grow is quite comfortable and lacks natural enemies, but after all, they are born in the water and grow in the water. Isn't there a word called like a fish in water?

It is much more difficult to catch these fish directly in the river than to catch them with bait. The youngsters are not good at catching them, and they are exhausted to catch a fish. In the distance, Wu Nuo caught big fish one by one, and the little cubs stared straight at them. Later, they were so busy watching Wu Nuo fishing that they forgot about catching fish.

Wu Nuo caught more than a dozen fish, large and small, in one go, but only got four species, and there was still a long way to go before completing the task.

The pure boy was very curious about how Wu Nuo caught the fish with a branch and a line. After Wu Nuo heard them muttering, he took the initiative to teach them how to fish, probably because the fish in the water had never been caught by anyone. However, it is true that stupid people are easy to take the bait, and there are actually quite a few innocent people who have caught fish.

The orc cubs were very coveted, and they ran to try it one after another, but their fleshy claws couldn't catch the fishing rod no matter what, so they could only pat the fishing rod angrily to vent their anger.

After all, Wu Nuo has lived on the earth for more than ten years. For a while, he really couldn't regard the fluffy and chubby orc cubs as adults, or even intelligent species stronger than humans. In his opinion, these cubs are lively, cute and smart. They are many times cuter and softer than those lazy and clumsy animals he has seen in the zoo before. No matter how noisy they are, he feels very happy.

When the system reluctantly announced that after Wu Nuo completed the task of teaching fishing skills, his happiness value soared to MAX in an instant, and he forgot all his troubles in minutes, and played with these cute orc cubs seriously, no, yes to play with.

Touching paws, claws, throwing high and so on, the orc cubs said that the little pure people of the Bai family are quite good at playing.

As for the pure human cubs, they think it is a very wonderful thing to catch prey out of the water, although they have never liked fish.

After playing around all afternoon, Wu Nuo quickly became acquainted with these cubs.

He can understand the language of the cubs unilaterally, so even if he can't speak the language of the Changhe tribe, he can learn it very quickly. However, due to the congenital structure of vocal cords and throat, he can only learn pure human language, and cannot imitate orc cubs.

Even so, when Wu Nuo stammered but accurately spoke the language of the Changhe Tribe, the ignorant kids were surprised by his intelligence and curious about his origin.

Because of this curiosity, when Wu Nuo stammered and said that he could make the fish very delicious, but needed some auxiliary seasonings, the boys took the initiative to get him a large piece of fat and meat from an unknown animal. Salt.

Under the surprised and curious eyes of the cubs, Wu Nuo dug a hole on the soft river beach, stuffed the hole with dead branches and firewood, and easily ignited the fire with a lighter. The cubs followed his request, Picking up a flat and concave stone on the bank of the river, Wu Nuo put the stone on the simple stove. Soon, after the raging fire burned the stone, he put the fat cut into small cubes on the stone. After a while, some fat was refined.

Wu Nuo carefully collected these fatty oils into the wooden bowls kindly provided by the boys. He sprinkled a thin layer of coarse salt on the golden oil residue left over from oil refining, and the fragrance overflowed, luring the boys Drooling.

Wu Nuo distributed the oil dregs to the cubs. The Changhe Tribe had never done oil refining before. The oil dregs were crispy and had a salty taste, which instantly captured the hearts of all the cubs.

Now, the cubs are even more curious about what kind of delicious fish Wu Nuo can make.

The Swiss Army Knife that Wu Nuo brought with him is a high-quality imitation, but its quality is really good and it has many functions.

A sharp knife can easily cut open the intestines of the fish, and the scale-cutting knife removes the fish scales in minutes, then draws horizontal stripes on the fish, and sprinkles a little coarse salt to marinate for a while.

The fish is skewered with shaved wood, put on the fire and slowly smoked, and greased while grilling.

This unknown animal oil seems to have a fragrance in itself, and it has the effect of restraining the smell of fish. Under the moisture of the oil, the fish meat has no trace of burnt black, but it becomes abnormally golden, accompanied by the special fragrance of the oil. As the scent of the fish itself spread out, the cubs had never smelled such a peculiar scent, and their saliva was almost flooded.

A few orc cubs made full use of their advantages, squeezed next to Wu Nuo, stared at the grilled fish eagerly, and wanted to eat the first bite.

Unexpectedly, a Cheng Yaojin was killed halfway.

Bai was the first to catch fish in the river to eat because he was really hungry. At first he didn't like the fishy smell, and he didn't like the squeaking scales and hard-to-defend fishbone on the fish, but after a long time, After eating it often, he gradually got used to the fishy smell, and even liked some fish with special meat quality.

However, after eating fish for so long, Da Mao has never eaten such delicious fish. It is crispy and tender, and there is a scent of lira beasts, with just the right amount of saltiness. He feels that the fish he ate before The fish were eaten for nothing.

Xiao Chunren is quite capable, he knows how to cook delicious food for him, and run around, um, remember about running around first, as long as he is always so obedient in the future, he won't be locked up. The big cat made a secret decision, and the happy mood almost flew up ︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿.

On the other hand, the pure human pouts, the orc pouts drooped their round heads, each of them looked at Bai pitifully while swallowing their saliva, and dared not speak out.

"Don't worry... everyone has a share." Wu Nuo used Chinese mixed with the language of the Changhe Tribe to appease the cubs.

The cubs jumped up for joy, but Bai Que stared at Wu Nuo with wide eyes in surprise— it's

only been a day, and his little pure man can speak the language of their tribe.

Wu Nuo's intelligence far surpassed Bai's expectations, but it did not arouse his vigilance at all. On the contrary, Bai's fat cat had no expression on its face, but was extremely happy in its heart, and its tail directly turned into a windmill—— As expected of the little pure man he picked up, hehe.

Wu Nuo put the marinated fish back on the fire to roast. Several older pure human cubs were divided into a bunch of fish by him, and each of them was grilled on the fire. Wu Nuo helped them apply some oil from time to time, and after a while, several skewers of delicious grilled fish came out of the oven.

Wu Nuo cut the grilled fish into sections with a knife, and now all the cubs ate it.

Well, delicious! (﹃)

The little boys are eating grilled fish, their eyes are all shining, they never know that smelly (fishy) fish can still be eaten like this, and it can be so delicious.

The fish Wu Nuo caught in the afternoon were generally larger and fatter, and the total weight was nearly 30 catties. There are two big fish left, and three small fish that are as wide as a palm.

Wu Nuo grilled the two big fish, cut them into sections, and asked the little boys who provided him with friendly sponsorship to take them back for their parents to try.

After hearing that the salt in their place was very precious, Wu Nuo was worried that the little lion cub who brought him a small bowl of salt would get his ass spanked when he got home, so he distributed more grilled fish to the little lion cub. I hope that for the sake of these grilled fish, I can get less scolding. He also told the little lion cub that if his parents want to scold him or beat him, tell his parents and let them come to him, and he will find a way Give them the salt.

The little lion cub did not expect Wu Nuo to be so loyal. The little friends who got into trouble with him in the past showed cowardice when they saw him, but none of them were willing to be punished with him. Wu Nuo was also the first person who was willing to be punished with him. The chubby lion cub was so moved instantly that he drew Wu Nuo into his circle of good friends.

Wu Nuo didn't know that the little lion cub was actually the cub of the leader's family, a little salt was nothing to the leader. Using a little salt is nothing compared to the troubles that the lion cub has gotten into before.

Bai doesn't like Wu Nuo being clingy to other kids, but he also hopes that Wu Nuo can integrate into the tribe as soon as possible, and it's best to like this place thoroughly, and he won't leave anyone who comes to him.

It's really troublesome to pick up a smart and capable little pure person︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿.

Hey, are you sure your tail is flying with pride, are you really annoyed and not showing off?

Wu Nuo asked a simple man, and borrowed the pot they used to cook soup, and fried the remaining three small fish with the last little fat until they were crispy, then put them into the leather pot, mixed with water and slowly Slowly boil, gradually, the pot has a white color.

Wu Nuo dipped in some soup, the salty taste was just right, but due to the poor quality of the salt, there was a slight bitter taste, which could not be tasted unless you tasted it carefully. The fishy smell of this kind of fish itself was very light. It's not bad, "It's a pity that there is no ginger and green onion, otherwise the taste will definitely be better."

Bai smelled the tempting soup, feeling that his stomach was a little full just now, and now it seems to be able to hold things again. With a round belly, he tried to maintain an elegant pace, walked to the side of the pot, and was about to straighten his upper body to look at the situation inside the pot.

Wu Nuo patted his furry paw that was about to move, "Greedy cat, don't move, these soups are for the big witch." The

big cat looked at Wu Nuo with a hurt face, its ice blue eyes were filled with—— - How can you do this? !

Wu Nuo, Wu Nuo felt his little heart biubiubiubiu was hurt ten thousand points.

Hello big cat, so cute!