Chapter 148 Compensation

"What on earth are you going to do?" Mushi, the youngest son of Mu Cang, the leader of the Muyuan Tribe, is very similar to Mu Cang in both animal and human form. There are as many as thirty or forty successors to the leader, but everyone knows that the one who is most likely to inherit the position of leader is the shepherd lion.

Before the war, Mushi didn't pay attention to the sudden rise of the Changhe Tribe. The only thing he felt a little afraid of was Yihu Bai, who was said to be able to kill dragons and beasts with his bare hands, but he was not afraid of Yihu Bai. He even longed to fight against him, completely defeating Maverick White, and becoming the most powerful orc warrior in the Black Forest. However, it turns out that he was very wrong. The fighting power of the Changhe Tribe's orc army completely exceeded his imagination. He thought that Yihubai, the only one who was qualified to fight him, didn't even make a move, and most of them were killed or injured.

The lion shepherd is not reconciled, very, very unwilling.

Bai glanced at Mushi. He met this man when he went to the Muyuan tribe at the tribal gathering last year. At that time, Mushi was in charge of trading crude salt. People from the surrounding tribes and tribes traded with him with respect, even if the trade items of his own tribe He lowered the price casually, and they didn't dare to tell him apart. If anyone dared to say no, he would either kill him directly, or threaten to cut off the crude salt trade, and plundered in the name of the trade. , extremely arrogant, how many people in small and medium tribes dare not speak out against him.

Who would have imagined that one day he would be defeated and become a prisoner?

At this moment, how can the lion shepherd still have half a bit of prestige when he was in the tribe? He was besieged by Li, Shihu and several other orcs. He was seriously injured, and he couldn't even maintain his human form. One by one, three of the four legs were broken alive, and there were still several scars on the body where the bones were deep, which was shocking.

It can be said that at this moment, Shepherd barely maintains his sobriety based on the strong unwillingness and fear of defeat in his heart, trying to lift his huge head and talk to Bai.

The victory was complete, and the damage to the legion was smaller than expected. Bai Zai likes to stand in front of outsiders, so he couldn't help showing a little smile at this moment, "That's a good question. You provoked a tribal war and broke the Black Forest. Years of peace caused our tribe to lose dozens of excellent orc warriors, and also injured so many people in our tribe, you must pay us compensation."

At this time, a prisoner shouted loudly: "Who said we provoked The tribal war?"

"I said so." Bai Li said confidently.

"Fart, it's clearly your Changhe tribe..."

"You dare to argue in front of me. I appreciate your courage. Luo, kill him." , transformed into a beast in an instant, and bit off the captive's neck with one bite.

All the prisoners at the scene couldn't help being stunned, and after a while, the shepherd lion said hoarsely with his eyes red, "Didn't you say you won't kill us?"

"Don't you think that at this moment, you still have room to bargain with me ?" Right?" Seeing that the fury and resentment in the eyes of Muyuan's soldiers became more and more obvious, Bai Huafeng changed his mind and said, "I don't want to kill you, I don't make you slaves, and I can even let you heal your wounds, but I have two One condition, first of all, you have to be obedient, and those who are disobedient, he—" Bai pointed at the slave who had gradually disappeared, "is your end."