Chapter 124

Bai hugged Wu Nuo and jumped, until he was about to land, he suddenly spread his wings and landed lightly.

Poor Wu Xiaonuo, who had never done bungee jumping before, was so scared that his heart was broken, but after landing, he didn't have the heart to settle accounts with Bai Damiao, and hurriedly found a place to solve his personal problems with his legs between his legs.

Looking at Wu Xiaonuo's embarrassed back, Bai could not help but smile.

When Wu Nuo came back after solving his personal problems, and was about to settle the score with

Bai—— "Meow..." The

fat cat looked up at Wu Nuo, his ice blue eyes were innocent, and the chubby cat had a flattering face. Rubbing Wu Nuo's legs, it's just, it's just...it's really shameless!

Wu Nuo was so angry that his teeth were itching, but when faced with the flattering and obedient Fat Meow, even though he knew that the other party didn't know the real Meow, the deep-rooted cat slave gene still prevented him from being ruthless. The rubbing was gone, and finally, he patted Bai Da Miao on the head twice lightly, and said, "Hurry up and change back for me, you plan to let them see you like this?

" Eyes, pretending as if you don't understand.

Wu Nuo couldn't understand Bai Damiao very well, scratched Fat Miao's chin, and said, "Okay, don't pretend to me, change back quickly, I won't be angry with you anymore."

"You said it."

"Yeah !" As soon as

Wu Nuo finished speaking, Bai quickly changed back to human form, and put on the clothes and pants that were put aside, just at this time, a person from the monkey and beast clan came over, and in the blink of an eye, Bai seamlessly switched to the high-ranking man. male god.

Her silver hair was slightly raised, her thin lips were slightly pursed, her brows were slightly furrowed, her icy blue eyes were bottomless, and there was a natural noble and domineering in the cold.

Even Wu Nuo, whose ears were not as sharp as the orcs', heard the sudden suffocation of the monkeys' breathing. Immediately, both their breathing and their actions subconsciously decreased a lot.

"Lord Wu Nuo, Lord Bai, the leader invites you to have breakfast." Hou Yong saluted the two of them respectfully.

"Okay. But before we go, we have to wash up first. How can you get water here?" Wu Nuo smiled. With a gentle and friendly smile, it can't be seen at all that he was so angry with Bai Damiao that he almost jumped.

"This way, my lords, please."

Under the leadership of Hou Yong, the two quickly came to a small stream deep in the dense forest.

Wu Nuo squatted by the stream, took a handful of clear water into his mouth, the stream water was unexpectedly sweet, many times better than the so-called xx mountain mineral water in his previous life.

Just by the stream, Wu Nuo pretended to dig out his pocket, but actually took out a small pack of mouthwash powder that he had prepared with witchcraft from the interspatial ring, poured a small amount of powder into his mouth, and then rinsed his mouth with the simple toothbrush he tied.

The mouthwash powder that Wu Nuo made himself, unlike toothpaste, has no foam, but he added a lot of witch medicine herbs, which have been systematically identified to be very good for teeth. After using it for so long, Wu Nuo used to The occasional toothache has completely healed, and the teeth are even whiter than before. Wu Nuo feels that it is okay to shoot toothpaste commercials.