Chapter 154 Genius

The exercises carefully selected by these two systems are undoubtedly very suitable for the orc blood.

After a few days of groping and learning by himself, Bai learned the exercises to a great extent, and what followed was a long process of continuous practice and accumulation.

"Beast Shaped Fist" is just an ordinary boxing skill, and it is faster to learn than "Beast God Art". The more powerful it is.

As a beastman, Tian Tian was extremely sensitive to power. Soon, he found a balance point from two originally irrelevant exercises. 200% power.

However, Bai Xiuxiu hasn't practiced "Beast-Shaped Fist" long enough, far from being able to use this technique to the point of proficiency, otherwise, "Beast-shaped Fist" can be improved by more than one level in his hands.

Bai is a true genius!

Looking at Bai Xiuxing, Wu Nuo silently sighed in his heart more than once.

After sighing with emotion, Wu Nuo became more and more serious about practicing the exercises. I don't know whether it was rewarded by God or stimulated for nothing. It took Wu Nuo a long time to find out a little bit of "low-level healing technique" and finally made a significant step. An important kick -

he can finally use his witch power to cast "Low-Level Healing Technique"!

The first time he successfully performed it was when he was cutting vegetables, he was distracted, and accidentally cut a cut on his finger. At the moment when the blood flowed out, Wu Nuo suddenly had a whim. "Low-Level Healing Technique" originally thought that it would be like countless times before, except for the surge of witch power, there would be no major reaction, but a green light appeared in the palm of his hand, Wu Nuo was stunned for a moment, and then put The light covered the wound on the index finger of the left hand. The wound stopped bleeding at a speed visible to the naked eye, and the flesh was raw. After a while, it was as good as before.

Not to mention the slaves who were helping at the side, even Wu Nuo himself was dumbfounded.

It's just miraculous!

Having been a magic wand for so long, Wu Nuo felt that he had truly seen a miracle at this moment.

After the two female slaves were shocked, they knelt down and looked at Wu Nuo as if they were looking at the gods above the nine heavens. The news spread quickly in the tribe. I feel that I have found the ironclad proof that Mr. Wu Nuo is the envoy of God!

There is no doubt that Wu Nuo's status in the tribe and in everyone's hearts has risen to another level.

After Wu Nuo took this crucial step, his mastery of "Low-Level Healing Technique" has improved by leaps and bounds. However, everyone stayed in the tribe during the cold winter, and there was nothing to practice with. In the end, Bai Damiao volunteered to let Wu Nuo casually used it on him.

Bai has the "Beast Shaped Fist" skills but no one guides him to practice. As his practice gets deeper and deeper, when performing some difficult moves, it is inevitable that there will be times when he uses too much force and hurts himself . In addition, after he got the exercises bestowed by the "God", he was inevitably a little too excited, and he practiced too hard (hardly) (desperately), and these would unknowingly cause a burden or even damage to his meridians .

These burdens and injuries are hidden in the muscles and bones and are difficult to detect. They may gradually heal themselves over time, or they may accumulate over time until they cause irreparable damage.