Chapter Eighty-eight

In the cold winter, the Hanyan tribe recruited many desperate orcs by means of coercion and lure. Now, the number of orc warriors in their tribe has reached nearly 300, and the number has more than doubled. These lunatics who have completely degenerated Feeds on human flesh and delights in destruction.

Except for a few powerful medium-sized tribes around, almost half of the other tribes were destroyed by them.

Yinyi's son, Yihubai, almost became the heart disease of Han Lun, the leader of the Hanyan tribe. He had long wanted to attack the Changhe tribe, but the Changhe tribe was a tribe with more than a thousand people after all. If you really want to knock on the door and confront them head-on in the cold winter, you will definitely not be able to please them.

It's true that Han Lun wanted to destroy the Changhe Tribe, but he wouldn't be as stupid as his father, and he would definitely fight the Changhe Tribe to the death. All these years, he has been waiting for an opportunity, waiting for the Changhe Tribe to completely disappear from the Black Forest at the lowest cost when they are at their weakest.

The witch power has degenerated to the point of allowing the clansmen to treat slaves as food. He is no longer the great witch that everyone admired in the past. At this moment, even if he is killed, the other big tribes will no longer feel sorry for him or take revenge for him.

After waiting for so many years, the opportunity finally arrived for him!

Han Lu counted the number of his men, and only the female and some thirty orc male orc warriors were left in the lair to take care of the twenty orc cubs in the tribe, and all the others followed him to the Changhe tribe.

More than two hundred orcs ran at full speed for more than ten days, and they finally arrived at the outskirts of the Changhe Tribe.

Then, everyone was dumbfounded.

Changhe Tribe, why are there so many people? ! There are a few familiar guys who seem to be from the Dashi tribe, why are they here? Could it be that the Changhe Tribe was taken down by them first?

"Head, leader, what, what should we do now?"

Han Lu's face was pierced by scars, and his face was extremely gloomy and ugly, "Damn the Dashi tribe! Shu Da, Shu Er, you brothers, stay here to see what's going on, and pay attention to the whereabouts of Yi Hubai. I will retreat to the forest first, find a chance to kill Yihubai, and then we will go back to the tribe."

Shu Da and Shu Er are two middle-aged orcs who look a bit wretched and cowardly. The rat beasts are much bigger, but compared with other beasts and even ordinary beastmen, the combat effectiveness of the two brothers is really not impressive, but they are good at digging holes, inquiring about news, and they are full of bad water. Mix up the position of a confidant. Because the two brothers are war scum, they hide behind others to inquire about news, and help Han Lun come up with some bad ideas. Almost no one outside the Hanyan tribe has seen them. Difficult.

After Han Lu and others hid quietly in the black forest, the two brothers pretended that the tribe was destroyed and came to seek refuge in desperation.

Shu Yi Shu Er intentionally cliched, and soon they found out that it was not the Changhe Tribe that was annexed by the Dashi Tribe, but the Dashi Tribe joined the Changhe Tribe, and even their original totems were abandoned and changed to Changhe Tribe. skull beast head.

Not only those from the Dashi tribe, but also people from many other small and medium tribes who escaped joined the Changhe tribe.

Although many people here look hungry, apart from tribes like the Hanyan tribe, which openly taboo to eat people, which tribe has no shortage of food? As far as the people of the Muyuan tribe, the current situation is not as good as these people, let alone people from other tribes.