Chapter 113 Fudge

The Dahu tribe is close to the lake, so it is natural to eat fish. After Bai Wenhao can catch any fish in the lake, he took off his clothes and plunged into the water. After a while, three large fish weighing more than two catties were thrown up. .

Long teeth were burning in the pot, and Wu Nuo took the saber that he carried with him, and in a short while, three big fish were gutted, sliced ​​into fish fillets, and first marinated with homemade spices.

At this time, the long-toothed meat was already cooked, Wu Nuo finally added some blood salt into it to adjust the taste, and put it into a large bowl.

Immediately, with pickled peppers and sauerkraut, a large pot of sour and fragrant pickled fish was cooked.

The scent has already attracted a group of people to watch the excitement, but no one except Samba dared approach the beastly aura emanating from Yu Bai's body.

As a person who lives behind the stone wall, Samba seldom eats fish, because in the eyes of the people behind the stone wall, fish smells thorny and has no oily water. Only civilian slaves have no choice but to eat it. Only a few kinds of fish that are very good for the body and not so unpalatable are eaten by them.

The three caught in vain are a very common freshwater fish. There are many in the rivers of the Changhe tribe. They are a bit like modern carp, but the meat is more tender and has fewer spines. A fish I like to eat.

However, this kind of fish is not very popular in the Great Lakes tribe. At least a person with status like Samba who is respected as an adult would never touch them.

However, today is different.

Samba has never seen anyone fillet the fish into thin slices like Wu Nuo, and then cook something in the pot. The uncomfortable fishy smell on the fish has completely disappeared, replaced by a mouth-watering smell. fragrance.

Especially after the sauerkraut fish was cooked at the end, Wu Nuo sprinkled some minced peppercorns on it, poured the boiling hot lira animal oil on it, and made a sip, the aroma was simply amazing!

Samba felt that he was hungry, and he had never been so hungry. He stared straight at the sharp vegetables in the big bowl, and his eyeballs almost fell into it.

I really want to eat, I really want to eat, I really want to eat!

Wu Nuo glanced at Bai quietly, and Bai said coldly, "Want to eat?"

Samba felt that he should shake his head, but his body was completely uncontrollable and he nodded instinctively.

"Then come and sit down." Bai glanced at Samba's stained white robe, a look of disgust flashed in his eyes, all the boys in the tribe knew to clean up and clean their paws before eating. This person is not only dressed dirty, but also doesn't know how to wash his hands before meals, he's even worse than the brats in their tribe ╮(╯▽╰)╭Samba was a little bit at a loss and fidgeted because of Bai's undisguised dislike. Wu Nuo, who knew Bai Damiao's nature well, saw through his disdain behind the twitch at a glance. If he looked like a big cat cub at this moment, his tail would have already wagged behind him.

Wu Nuo gave Samba a friendly smile, and invited Samba to sit on the animal skin blanket.

Wu Nuo's facial features were already very good, and his natural baby face made him more friendly, and this affinity increased day by day in the process of teaching the kids, coaxing other traders, and pretending to be a magic stick, forming a A charm that transcends appearance, and then complements his beautiful face, adding an inner temperament to the outer beauty, which makes people want to get closer. This kind of intimacy is very pure, without any unnecessary reverie or blasphemy, it just makes people want to get closer to him.