Chapter 78

After class, Wu Nuo was surrounded by kids holding parchment rolls. Bai lay on his shoulders and squinted his eyes to take a nap. The kids watched the chubby cat kid silently grinding his teeth.

Maverick White is really hateful!

Seeing that Wu Nuo was really busy, Jin didn't have the nerve to go in and disturb her. He stayed outside until the class started, stood outside the window and listened to most of the class, and then left with Teng with an inexplicable expression.

According to Wu Nuo's instructions, Teng took the three Jin brothers around the tribe.

The few people walked and chatted, and the chat was almost heated, Lan Er finally couldn't help asking: "Brother Teng, what did you use to build the house? There is not even a single gap."

"Bricks and tiles."

"Bricks Blocks? Tiles?" Lan Er imitated Teng's pronunciation and spoke Chinese with a strong accent, which sounded strange.

"Hmm." Teng touched the wall, "These are bricks," pointing to the roof that was mostly covered by snow, "Those are tiles."

"What about this one?" Baiwei pointed into the cracks in the bricks Ask about the dry gray-black clay. He likes the local houses of the Changhe tribe very much, so he observes them very carefully. He thinks that the bricks should be similar to stones. They are all piece by piece. What really makes the house airtight is to glue these bricks together. gray-black substance.

Teng grinned, his fat face looked very simple and honest: "This is a secret of our tribe, we cannot tell outsiders."

"..." I don't know why, I really want to beat him up! by Three Leopard Brothers.

Since it was a secret that the tribe couldn't tell, Jin and the others couldn't keep asking, and the three of them continued to talk aimlessly. As he was walking, Jin-eyed saw a bulging bag suddenly popping out of the ground, and then, a slave with tattoos crawled out from the ground. The bulging animal skin package spread out, and inside were huge fresh white sweet potatoes.

Only then did Jin and his two younger brothers realize that the food they ate last night and this morning was not white sweet potatoes?

"You actually hid the white sweet potatoes in the ground? Will it freeze well?" Lan Er asked in surprise.

"As long as it doesn't freeze, it's warm inside the cellar." Teng laughed.

"The cellar?"

"Well, do you want to take a look?"

The three blue-eared brothers nodded quickly.

Teng took the three of them home and led them into his cellar. With the faint light of the torch, Jin and the others looked at the white sweet potatoes, long melons, wild vegetables, and large and small jars that piled up half of the cellar. mouth.

They guessed that there was no shortage of food in the Changhe Tribe, but they never dreamed that they had such food in stock!

Coming out of the cellar, Teng took the three of them to visit the livestock he kept in the yard intentionally or unintentionally. The tall ice wall outside the tribe blocks most of the strong wind. Although there is no shelter in the yard, it is much warmer than the wild. The livestock hardly fight anymore and huddle together for warmth. The white sweet potato vines there drink snow water when they are thirsty, and can eat some fresh white sweet potato rinds every day. They live a comfortable life, all of them are smooth and fat, look Dejin and the others kept sucking saliva.