Chapter 25 Planning

Wu Nuo didn't know how embarrassed he was when he and the meat bird snatched the bird's eggs, but was actually shown by the little lion cub who wandered over to play with him. This is the first time that the lion cub has grown to such a big size. Bullied so badly. So he unceremoniously laughed at the idiot Xiaochunren of the Bai family, then turned around and found more than a dozen helpers for Wu Nuo.

It wasn't the brats who helped yesterday, but the slaves of those orc brats, and he called five of the slaves in his house.

Wu Nuo just handed over the method of handling fish to everyone yesterday, and everyone was more than happy to help him.

The slaves brought by the little lion cubs are all young and strong male slaves. They are as strong as Lu, but they are more silent and cowardly than him. Directing blindly, they took their own tools, weeding weeding, leveling the ground, and after a while, the yard took shape.

The yard of the Bai family has been in disrepair for a long time, and the wooden fence has long since decayed. In some places, the original boundary of the yard can no longer be found. The Bai family's house is next to the outskirts of the tribe, and there are no other households behind the house. The area outside the fence is a large area of ​​barren slopes and wasteland, stretching all the way to the river, at least hundreds of acres.

Wu Nuo asked the little lion cub, and after learning that these unmarked wastelands were unowned, he immediately thought of occupying the land as the king and becoming the owner.

Wu Nuo thought about it, he must be the prey if he wants to hunt. If he wants to live in the Changhe tribe, he can't always eat fish or rely on big cats to feed him. The best way is to combine breeding and planting. developed.

He remembered that his junior high school history teacher seemed to say that the transition from primitive nomadic society to farming society was an inevitable trend.

Wu Nuo still doesn't know how the world outside the Changhe Tribe is like, whether there is enough food or not. However, he knew that if he kept hunting in one place for a long time, the wild prey would definitely not be able to keep up with the speed that people needed. At that time, if people didn't want to starve to death, they might have to migrate.

This world is nothing compared to modern times. There are no highways built with reinforced concrete, and there are primitive jungles everywhere. Just thinking about the price of migration makes people shudder.

Wu Nuo didn't want to live in a life of ups and downs and death that followed him all his life. Since he didn't know if he would have a chance to return to Earth, before then, he hoped that he could live a relatively stable and comfortable life.

They come, the security.

Wu Nuo is only at the level of junior high school graduates, with little education. He is an ordinary street vendor who spends his days at the bottom of the society. His biggest dream is to own a shop and be his own boss. He doesn't have broad horizons or extensive knowledge, and even with a good body that could carry dozens of catties of rice and climb the third floor without panting, he will only be bullied by meat birds when he gets here. His only support is that An unreliable trading system, in view of the cheating nature of the system, he felt that he had to rely on himself for everything.

Vigorous vitality and adaptability like weeds are probably one of the few bright spots left in Wu Nuo.

In the primitive society, circle the wasteland that no one wants, plant some food and raise some livestock to become a small landlord.

Wu Nuo feels that once he accepts this setting, it doesn't seem too bad.

And even though there are too many inconveniences in this world, it's not true that there are no advantages at all—the air is so good that it can be used as a natural oxygen bar without smog, so you don't have to worry about getting lung cancer one day and you can't find the cause; High-quality, pure natural, no additives, high-quality taste, modern, expensive "organic food" can't catch up with this level, now you can eat it without spending money, how great; there is no expensive house price, no congestion The streets that are going to die are full of pristine landscapes that have not been excavated without the slightest artificial traces. Of course, the best thing is that there is also a big cat who is obedient and caring here, which is better than those cats who are too much to pull. I don't know how many times cuter it is.

Looking away, it doesn't seem like a bad thing to stay here.

System: Who is complaining this morning that there is no toilet paper, life is almost impossible? !

Wu Nuo made up his mind, first tried to raise some animals and grow some things in the Bai family's yard, and when he got familiar with it, he enclosed all the wasteland behind. If he is too busy in the future, he will hire some people to help. The people here are much better than him.

Wu Nuo's time in this world was too short. He still followed the modern way of thinking, thinking of hiring workers if he was too busy, and never thought of buying slaves or anything.

"Everyone take a break, come over to eat something first, and then get busy." At the end of summer and early autumn, the weather was still very hot, and the slaves brought by the boy had been busy all morning, sweating all over their bodies, but no one stopped of. In one morning, they cleared half of the yard, and the most desolate area next to the house has been cleared out. The rest of the place is mostly deep and shallow weeds. Wu Nuo let the slaves Don't move them for a while, first use a fence to enclose them, and let the animals be stocked.

In view of the inevitable conflicts between animals of different races, Wu Nuo roughly divided the remaining wasteland into "pens" of about one mu. When I went to the countryside, the chicken pens and pig pens in relatives' homes were separated by small pieces. I heard from them that even if there are too many of the same animal in one pen, it is easy to grab food, fight and get sick. Wild prey are more aggressive than domesticated ones, just look at the ones domesticated by lion cubs.

He is not as tough as the slaves of the little lion's family, not to mention fighting with those ferocious bulls, the chubby meat birds are enough for him to have a headache.

Of course, it is not a small project to divide the one or two hundred acres of land into small pieces. Of course, Wu Nuo did not intend to do it overnight. There are currently 12 tusks, 6 meat birds, and 3 liras in the family. Beasts, for the time being, make three pens, which is enough to keep them. When there are more prey in the future, it will not be too late to add new circles slowly.

After working hard all morning, everyone was a little hungry, but the Changhe Tribe didn't have the habit of eating lunch. The slaves were always hungry, and they had long been used to it. After Wu Nuo sold things to the system last night, there wasn't much left to eat at home, so he took out all the melons and fruits to entertain them.

The slaves did not expect Wu Nuo to be so generous and kind, and he was not polite, and he divided up the melons and fruits in the blink of an eye.

With a little stomach padding, the slaves felt less tired and worked harder.

These slaves came to help him with work, and it was impossible for Wu Nuo to let them go back hungry at night.

In the afternoon, after the slaves had cleared and leveled all the wasteland requested by Wu Nuo, they organized to go to the other side of the river to chop wood and come back to make a fence. Originally, there were some miscellaneous trees in the yard, and with these miscellaneous trees, the slaves had already circled some places. The lack of wood is not too much, hurry up and finish it before dark.

Wu Nuo asked them to cut wood on the other side of the river by themselves, and the little lion cub volunteered to watch the slaves with his friends. The slaves who came to Wu Nuo to help here have all lived in the Changhe Tribe for a long time, and they are all honest and hardworking. Compared with other tribes, the environment of the Changhe Tribe is already very relaxed. The slaves will not want to escape easily. of. The little lion cub told his friends that he was going to supervise the work, but in fact, he just wanted to play more.

Wu Nuo stayed and cut the leftover meat at home, about fifteen or six catties, into small pieces, poured it into the pot and stewed it full.

The big witch had already finished chatting with Bai and left, and when he returned, he asked Shui Sha to bring him a bowl of witch medicine for him to drink. Since Bai took the medicine dishonestly, Shui Sha went to the yard to find Wu Nuo and came back to feed Bai the medicine. Bai felt that he was recovering quite well, ten thousand out of a thousand were unwilling to drink the medicine, but in front of the little angel, he had the nerve to hide, he could only wrinkle his fat face, and resigned himself to taking a big bowl of witch medicine. drank it down.

The witch medicine boiled by the big witch is much worse than Wu Nuo's ice lotus petal water. Bai Zuo ate five rock fruits before he recovered, his tail and ears drooping, and he looked bitter. Poor.

Wu Nuo stroked his hair for a long time, finally felt better, and fell asleep in Wu Nuo's arms.

This sleep lasted until Wu Nuo finished stewing the meat, and the big cat woke up from the smell of meat.

Bai has never been in the habit of begging for food, and Wu Nuo is no exception. He just stares at the steaming stone pot with ice-blue eyes, wagging his tail once and for all, but feeling a little anxious in his heart——

The little angel's vigilance must be a bit low, he has been awake for so long, why hasn't he seen it yet? !

Wu Nuo didn't know how to use an earthen stove yet. In order to control the heat, he was so busy that he was sweating. It wasn't until the big cat couldn't help reminding him that he realized that Bai had woken up.

"Are you hungry?"

"Hungry." The big cat blocked it with its uninjured fat paw, and licked its mouth quietly, not letting Wu Nuo see it.

"Then you drink some broth first, and I'll cook fish soup for you later." Animal meat is not as easy to digest as fish meat, and the injury is serious. You should eat more nutritious and easy-to-digest foods.

"..." Isn't this meat stewed for myself? ! The big cat's eyes widened in shock.

Wu Nuo saw it and explained: "These meats are stewed for those who help us to work. Your wounds are not healed yet. It is better to eat fish than these animal meats." Seeing the big cat drooping its head, Looking unhappy, Wu Nuo had no choice but to coax, "When you're better, I'll make you barbecue, which is guaranteed to be a hundred times better than these stews!" Wu Nuo has already tasted it, and the system brand barbecue sauce tastes really good , I don't know what is added in it, it's more delicious than his own.

The big cat's eyes lit up, its tail was raised high, and it said loudly, "I'm fine now︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿."

Sure enough, it was still like a child. The smile on Wu Nuo's face couldn't help but softened, "

It's good or not, it doesn't matter if we both say it, it's up to the big witch to say it. " Ordered a large bowl of broth, not even a piece of meat. When the big cat finished drinking the broth reluctantly, a slave came over and told Wu Nuo that the work he had arranged had been done, and asked him to see if there was anything else to do. Wu Nuo went to the back and took a look around. The perimeter of the yard has been completely re-fenced. They also used wooden stakes to circle all the circles he asked for. Wu Nuo is not satisfied with some places, but it's getting late That's it, Wu Nuo plans to take over the rest of the work and do it slowly by himself.

Wu Nuo thanked everyone and asked them to stay for dinner before leaving. Although the house is spacious, it is not a problem for more than a dozen people to eat, but considering that Bai is still recovering from his injuries, there are many people and bacteria, and the people here are not too crowded. No matter how clean he is, Wu Nuo asked two slaves to come in, put the animal skins on them, and carried the stone pot to the back yard.

Wu Nuo made things together, and went to Shi Hu's house to borrow some bowls, and filled them with stewed meat. The slaves who worked today each had a bowl, which was just enough.

The orcs are good at hunting, and their lives are better than most pure people, but they are not so rich that the slaves at home can often eat meat.

Only in the orc's house with particularly good conditions can the slaves have the opportunity to eat some meat, and it is quite good to eat once in ten and a half months. More often than not, the slaves could not eat meat several times a year. They were really hungry, so they caught worms and roasted them, or hunted birds and roasted them. When they were very hungry, they also went to the river to fish for fish and shrimp that everyone didn't want to eat.

Young and strong slaves are better, and the masters are willing to give them more food when they see that they are hardworking. And the young slaves, with their parents to protect them, would not be too miserable. The real pitiful ones were those old slaves, who gradually lost their labor force, and they were not as good as even the most common livestock.

"Sir, my lord, I, can I give this meat to my dad, and my dad can take it back?" A big slave named Mu stammered and asked Wu Nuo.