Chapter 141 Building the Wall

Bai Damiao flicked his tail proudly. Although he was tortured by Grandpa Shu some time ago, it was not ordinary, but he got a lot of benefits.

After tempering those witchcrafts and snow caves in the lonely mountain, as well as some deeds told by Grandpa Shu about the ancestors of the Maverick, he finally found out a way to control the body shape of the Maverick through the constant changes in the form of the Maverick and the form of a cat and beast. , At the same time, he has become more and more proficient in mastering the mysterious power in his body.

According to Grandpa Shu, the bigger the Maverick is, the stronger its fighting power will be, but at the same time, its flexibility in battle will also be reduced, and its consumption will become very intense. Therefore, when facing a really powerful and cunning opponent , it is easy to fall into a predicament. The ancestors of the winged tiger used the power of the beast god deposited in the blood to gradually master the method of controlling the body shape, and strived to maintain the most flexible state while using the least consumption to eliminate the opponent and capture the prey in the battle.

However, only the purest Maverick blood can fully awaken the power of the beast god and have the possibility to control the body shape.

Although Bai showed the phenomenon of atavism and possessed the bloodline of the Maverick Tiger's ancestors closer to that of his father Yinyi, it was still not pure enough.

The witchcraft given to him by the Changshengmu people stimulated the power of the beast god deposited in Bai's body to the greatest extent, and then, the Changshengguo he took not only gave him powerful life energy, but also helped him purify his blood. .

The current Bai is not just a winged tiger that returns to his ancestors and is very close to the blood of his ancestors, but has become a pure blood in the true sense. With the continuous effect of those witch medicines and longevity fruits, the power of the beast god in Bai's body will also continue. Constant awakening and growth allowed him to become a pure-blooded orc warrior as powerful as the Maverick's ancestor.

Bai has only just figured out some tricks. He can only reduce his body size to about 1/3 of his original size, and there is no way to freely switch body types during the battle. At the same time, his combat power is also weakened by about half compared to his full state, but The good thing is that his consumption has been reduced a lot, and he doesn't have to be so hungry after flying for half a day as before, and has to eat a lot.

"...I can fly for half a day after eating two horned sheep cubs!" The long tail was flicking proudly, and the beautiful and dangerous big cat raised its face proudly, with 'please praise me' written all over its face.

"..." The two-horned lamb must have at least thirty or forty catties of meat, okay? On the earth, this can't be called a rice bucket, it has to be called a super big eater, okay?

Wu Nuo touched the beautiful big cat head and said with a smile: "It's too powerful. When I do more tasks in the future, I will exchange some exercises from the temple (system) for you to learn. You will definitely be better than your ancestors."

" Must!" The beautiful big cat's head rubbed against Wu Nuo's palm, and with a curl of its long tail, it landed on its back in the blink of an eye.

The shrunken Maverick can ride directly on his back, which is much more stable and comfortable than before. When Wu Nuo sat down, Bai let out a low whistle of excitement. They rose up in mid-air, and looking around, the boundless wasteland, the forest with rustling autumn leaves, the majestic mountains, the endless river... are like beautiful scrolls, presented under their feet one by one, gradually becoming smaller, one by one. Stock pride can't help but arise spontaneously.