Chapter 74 Disaster

Every week, Wu Nuo has to teach the kids six days, with one day off on weekends. In the cold winter, the sky brightens late and gets dark early. It doesn't get light until about ten o'clock every morning, and it starts to get dark after four o'clock in the afternoon.

The people of the Changhe Tribe are used to working and resting at sunrise, especially in the cold winter. In the past, there was little food. In order to reduce consumption, everyone spent almost half of the day sleeping, even though this year the tribe no longer has to worry about food. , Everyone still hasn't changed the habit they have been developing all along. Go to bed early as soon as it gets dark, and sleep until dawn before getting up.

In previous years, there was almost nothing for everyone to do in the cold winter, and most of the short days were spent in sleep.

This year, the kids will go to class on time at 11:00 in the morning and leave school on time at 4:00 in the afternoon. There are 4 classes a day, each class lasts for 1 hour, and there is a 20-minute break after each class. The kids can rest or be together Go to the toilet.

Forced to push the ducks to the shelves, Wu Nuo also summed up some experience as a teacher for a period of time-leaving the context, simply teaching children to read, the children learn slowly, forget quickly, and the learning progress is slow.

No way, Wu Nuo could only rack his brains and make up some simple and interesting stories, write them on the parchment scrolls, and tell the children word for word in class.

The children are always full of curiosity and questions, and they often ask Wu Nuo the details of the story. Some questions are easy to answer, some questions can be fooled by Wu Nuo's nonsense, and some questions can't be answered by Wu Nuo anyway. -

For example, if the fruit falls on the ground because of gravity, what is gravity? Don't the devils live deep underground?

For another example, the change of day and night is due to the rotation and revolution of the planet. Will the planet rotate? Why has it never felt like this? Wait, what is a planet? Can I eat it?

There are too many questions like this, and Wu Nuo gets stuck every time. He is just a street vendor with a junior high school culture, not an omniscient university professor. Grave egg (╯‵口′)╯︵┻ ━┻ Whenever asked by cute and nasty little bastards about being stuck and not fooling around, Wu Nuo said that when they grow up, if they have the opportunity to go to the Yanhuang tribe in the future, the knowledgeable and wise men there will be able to give them answers.

The kids who have become more and more fond of asking questions asked again, is there any question in this world that a wise man can't answer?

Wu Nuo told them firmly, of course, everything in the world is changing rapidly, and even the most powerful wise man can't answer it. The answer to the question is that even God is not truly omnipotent.

The simplest reason is that God cannot create a boulder that he cannot move.

Be curious and awe-inspiring about everything in the world, and have your own opinions in everything but not stubbornness. Don't be superstitious about the so-called authority. There are no fixed answers in the world, and there is no eternally correct truth.

Wu Nuo may not be able to teach these children too advanced knowledge theories, but the principles he taught them are enough for them to benefit from if they understand them thoroughly. Lifetime.

Although Wu Nuo has many questions that he cannot really answer for the children, in the eyes of the youngsters, Wu Nuo already knows much more than their parents. The wise men of the Yanhuang tribe are too far away. Nuo is already the most intelligent person in their hearts, just like the big witch.