Chapter 117 Transactions

As soon as Bai negotiated the Huoliguo business, Samba hurried over to pick them up into Stone City.

Wu Nuo and Bai only carried the animal skin backpacks that were actually filled with things on their backs, and those sacks that were only filled with mud and sand to cover people's eyes were placed in the mud house. They were not worried about losing things, but Samba left two The orc warriors came down to guard them, and walked Heifeng along the way.

The stone city of the Dahu Tribe, the city wall is made of red boulders and silt. The city wall is very thick, but not too high, only about four meters. In this world where the average height of beast-level orcs reaches 2 meters, such a The city wall can almost be described as low.

The houses inside the walls are mainly earthen houses. The surrounding environment of the Dahu tribe is humid. These earthen houses that look old are almost covered with moss. The earthen houses are generally low and small. They don't even have the concept of windows. There is only one door for entry and exit in the houses, and animal skin curtains are hung on the door.

These houses have been roughly planned, in the shape of a cross, distributed on both sides of the road, leaving two crossing roads in the middle.

In the Changhe Tribe, the roads in the central settlement area of ​​the tribe are paved with bricks and super sticky mixture. Every day, special slaves clean the roads in the morning and evening. The residents are also very careful not to litter the roads. The only one who will cause some damage That is to say, livestock, defecating everywhere is really annoying, but the slaves in charge of sanitation will clean it up as soon as possible, and will not let 'landmines' stay on the road. During the tribal gathering, many people who were invited to enter the central settlement were embarrassed to step down when they saw the clean and tidy roads.

The Great Lakes Tribe obviously didn't have this kind of hygiene awareness. They didn't even have a latrine pit. On the road that was barely repaired and tidy, there were flying birds everywhere, including humans and animals. If you didn't pay attention, you stepped on a landmine, and the stench was suffocating.

Wu Nuo's sense of smell is better than ordinary people's due to his practice of martial arts. When he entered, under the double impact of his sense of smell and vision, he almost vomited. Bai was worse than him, and his sense of smell was naturally extremely sensitive. Those terrible smells made him dizzy, and he wished he could leave this stinking ghost place immediately.

The disgust on their faces was too obvious, and Samba couldn't ignore it anyway. He never thought there was anything wrong with the tribe before, but for the first time today, he felt that the tribe seemed to be a bit smelly. Well, maybe Not just a little.

"After the rain, it will be better." Samba explained with a blushing face.

Wu Nuo: "..."

Bai: "..." I

feel more sick because of Mao.

Under the influence of Wu Nuo, Bai has gradually gotten used to wearing shoes in human form, although in fact he doesn't really like the feeling of being bound by shoes. But today, for the first time, he felt that wearing shoes was really necessary!

The Stone City is neither big nor small. There are two or three hundred families scattered in the city. Those who can live in the Stone City can be regarded as the most primitive nobles. Some of them are leaders and great witches. Relatives and relatives, part of them are personal guards who guard their safety.

The tribe is large, with many residents, and there are many trivial things to do every day. The relatives and relatives of the leader and the big witch have to share the work for them. Gradually, they had their own relatively fixed jurisdiction area, and they had to be notified immediately of any incidents in the area. If they could handle it by themselves, they would handle it themselves, and if they couldn't handle it, they would report it to the leader or the great witch.