Chapter 149 After the War

The battle between Chang He and Mu Yuan ended in a way that was beyond everyone's expectations.

As the news gradually spread, the surrounding tribes, large and small, finally realized the strength of the Changhe tribe clearly for the first time, accompanied by deep fear and jealousy towards the Changhe tribe. Confident Wu Quan and Wu Nuo did not expect that the Changhe Tribe could completely defeat the Muyuan Tribe so quickly and with such little damage.

As for Bai's post-war compensation plan, Wu Quan was overwhelmed when he heard it, and his eyes sparkled. At this moment, he felt that he could finally hand over the tribe to Bai with confidence.

As the prisoners of war in Muyuan were escorted back to the tribe for guard, those who gathered around the Changhe tribe and tried to sway their ideas immediately fled after hearing the news. However, it was a pity that they were one step too late.

After the battle with Muyuan, Bai arranged the follow-up matters and flew back to the tribe directly. With his speed, he had already returned to the tribe when the messenger was still on the way.

As soon as he went there, he immediately mobilized the troops left behind in the tribe, and caught those guys who were besieging but not attacking and trying to get a share of the Muyuan tribe's buttocks. Hundreds of orcs were taken as prisoners of war, and most of those who escaped died. If it wasn't for Changhe's serious shortage of manpower now, and Bai didn't kill him fiercely, otherwise the number of casualties would be far more than that.

Because he didn't fight directly with the opposing tribe, Bai was very generous and didn't ask them for war indemnity, but the amount of money to redeem the prisoners was the same as that of the Muyuan tribe.

Most of these people who came to guard the Changhe Tribe had deep or shallow ties to the Muyuan Tribe. There is no doubt that even if Bai hadn't dealt with them harshly, these people would make the Muyuan Tribe's situation worse if they went back.

Soon, everything was developing as planned by Bai.

The news of the Muyuan tribe's defeat and indemnity spread quickly. Among the fighters under Bai, he was good at arithmetic. He has always been very interested in trading. After Wu Nuo taught the youngsters arithmetic, he worked hard Learn from lion cubs. Due to his interest, he learns numbers and arithmetic much faster than he learns other Chinese characters. In addition, he has participated in several tribal gatherings and is one of the tribal business leaders. He has a certain foundation. He can basically do arithmetic. To infer other cases from one instance. Not to mention in the army, even in the entire tribe, he was ranked first in terms of strength, more than a little bit stronger than Bai Damiao.

The war indemnity calculated by Li is exactly the same as that calculated by Wu Nuobi. As for Bai Damiao—do you know how important the total number is?(╯▽╰)╭After Bai returned to the tribe, Li brought nine other carefully selected orc warriors , escorted two orc prisoners of war who had a certain status in the Muyuan tribe, and went to the Muyuan tribe with arrogance.

Although the vitality of the Muyuan tribe was seriously injured in this battle, they still have the fighting power of killing Li and other mere ten people.

But they dare not.

Because they still have hundreds of prisoners of war in the Changhe tribe, among them is the leader's favorite son and most promising heir, the lion.

They dared to wait for a hair, and Bai dared to chop off the heads of nearly a thousand orc prisoners of war and send them to the Muyuan tribe.

No one dared to motivate them.