Chapter 133 Harvest Season

The Changhe Tribe started the second harvest of this year.

With the accumulated experience of the previous two plantings, the growth of this crop of white sweet potatoes is also very good. Due to the limited number of animals raised by the tribe, the manure collected is relatively limited, and less than half of the white sweet potatoes have the opportunity to enjoy watering. The land in the Changhe Tribe is very fertile, with plenty of water and sunshine, and most of the white sweet potatoes grow well even without manure irrigation.

After a lot of manpower was put into the harvesting work, white sweet potatoes began to be transported back to the tribe in a steady stream.

Pure human females and female slaves skillfully picked out large, unscarred white sweet potatoes, and sent them as seeds to the unified cellar built by the tribe in time for storage.

White sweet potatoes with bruises that cannot be kept are eaten as part of our daily consumption, and the rest are washed or cut into pieces, or sliced ​​and dried into dried sweet potatoes for storage.

The part of the white sweet potatoes that are not injured but do not meet the seeding standards are first stored in the tribe's nearly 100 cellars built in previous years and this year, and the rest are distributed among the families.

Harvesting days are undoubtedly very busy, but as long as you look at the "sweet potato mountains" that continue to pile up in the tribe, even the most serious people can't help but raise the corners of their mouths.

No need to be hungry this winter!

As long as this idea comes to mind—especially for many people who joined the Long River Tribe after last year's cold winter, the deaths of parents, partners, cubs, brothers and sisters, and clan members, the disaster of last year's winter is like a scene, they are all A memory that I don't want to recall in my life—as long as I think that I don't have to suffer like that again in this cold winter, everyone's exhaustion will be swept away, and they will work hard with all their strength.

Unlike the prosperous harvest scene of the Changhe tribe, the situation of other tribes is not so optimistic.

Last year's cold winter and the overhunting of various tribes almost killed and injured the animals in the Black Forest. After the return of the beast tide, although some animals returned to the forest, compared with previous years, the number of animals dropped a lot .

At the same time, due to the devastating damage caused by the cold, wild vegetables and fruits that can be dug in and around the forest are far less than in previous years, and people's food sources are greatly reduced.

Although compared with last year, there are many fewer tribes and people around the Black Forest, but the competition for hunting and picking has become more intense, especially when the cold winter is about to come again. It was worse than last year. Undoubtedly, a thick shadow was cast over everyone's hearts, and this directly led to more intense competition and friction among the hunting teams of the various tribes outside.

The tribes that survived the cold winter of the past year either occupy a natural geographical advantage or have a great advantage in combat power. After Bai's integration and training, the hunting army of the Changhe Tribe has not only achieved a qualitative leap in combat power, but the accumulation of quantity is absolutely To an astonishing extent, even if Bai temporarily leaves the tribe, they are definitely the most competitive team when hunting outside. Few tribes compete with them. Of course, with Bai's previous warning, they will not take the initiative to snatch it. They are the prey of the hunting teams of the outer tribes, but whoever wants to rob them will never get good results.