Chapter 162 Blood Salt Trade (Part 2)

Nest tribe mainly cultivates 'guli' (primitive wheat). The yield of guli is low. In order to get more food, they reclaim wasteland almost every year to increase the cultivated area.

Last year, after Wu Nuo taught everyone how to use guli flour to make various pancakes, many Yi people who were picky eaters and didn't like guli very much finally fell in love with guli. In order to eat delicious pasta every day, Nest Tribe will The cultivated area has nearly doubled.

In this way, more work fell on the slaves.

Tupan, who grew up in the Yiren tribe, was resold by his master to the Dahu tribe. When he managed to find their relatives, his old parents were hunched over, sweating profusely at work in the newly reclaimed fields. A brown-haired winged man was sitting on a branch with a leather whip, and the whip was waving. There was a whirring sound, as if it would fall in the next second.

Yiren's eyes are very keen, and he noticed the map plate as soon as it approached, and the wings suddenly spread out, and the next second he landed in front of the map plate, and slightly frowned: "You are... the map plate?"

Although the map plate is now He is no longer a slave, but facing his former master, even if he knows that the person in front of him looks fierce, he is actually better than most people. He rarely beats and punishes his slaves for no reason, but his heart is still somewhat indescribable In awe, he nodded honestly, the word 'Master' lingered on his lips for a long time, but he didn't call it out.

"How are you doing in the Changhe Tribe?" Yiren is no longer young, and a lot of silver threads can be seen in his brown hair. He watched Tupan's birth and growth. When Tupan was born, his first The two innocent children happened to die of illness a few days ago, and he almost regarded Tupan as his half-child. If it wasn't for the past few years, he really had no choice but to sell Tupan for coarse salt. He didn't intend to sell the chart plate, he chose the chart plate himself.

Of course, it was also because he didn't have many slaves under his command. If he didn't sell the map plate, only the parents who sold the map plate. If so, Tupan's three younger brothers and sisters would not have parents to take care of them. Tupan felt that he was old enough to take care of himself, so he offered to go with the people of the Great Lakes Tribe.

Occasions in life are really wonderful sometimes. If Tupan hadn't chosen to leave at that time, he wouldn't have become a war slave of the Great Lake Tribe, and if he hadn't become a war slave of the Great Lake Tribe, he wouldn't have met Lord Wu Nuo and Lord Bai. Without meeting them, he is still one of the many slaves. Like other slaves, he has been working non-stop all his life, watching his relatives toss and turn, and will never be able to control his own destiny.

But now, he has successfully lifted his status as a slave and became a member of the Changhe Tribe's Pure Human Legion. He no longer needs to starve, and he will be rewarded for his contributions. He is even the captain of a ship now, and everyone on the ship, including the orc warriors, must obey his arrangements, which he never dreamed of before.

Returning to the place where he was born and raised again, Tupan couldn't help feeling a lot of emotion in his heart, and then sincerely thanked Master Wu Nuo and Master Bai for completely changing his destiny.

And now, he wants to change the fate of his family.

Tupan nodded heavily, and said: "I'm doing well, Master Wu Nuo has lifted my slave mark, and I'm now a warrior of the Changhe Tribe! Master Wu Nuo gave me a lot of coins, and I use these money to exchange I bought some blood salt, I, I think..."

"You want to exchange your parents and younger siblings, don't you?" the middle-aged Yiren asked with a smile.

"Yes."