Chapter 104 Assembly (Part 1)

As the time for the first tribal gathering of the Changhe tribe approached, everyone in the tribe became tense. Even the big witch, who had experienced countless wind and rain, had a few small blisters on the corners of his mouth in the past two days.

The former leader, Jin Tong, was not too young when the Zen position was given to Bai, and his physical strength and combat effectiveness had passed the peak period of orc warriors, but compared with many old guys in other tribes who still firmly occupied the leader position, he Almost young.

Bai was grown up by Jintong, and Jintong and his father, Yinyi, were very good friends since childhood. After Yinyi passed away, Jintong once thought about adopting Bai, but he already had The orc cub didn't meet the conditions for adoption by the tribe, and the big witch didn't agree, and Bai Chang didn't like it when he remembered the incident, so he had to give up.

However, during Bai's growing up, Jin Tong really gave him a lot of care. Otherwise, even if Bai could hunt by himself at a very young age, it would be impossible for him to survive so many cold winters as a cat or beast cub. For any other tribe, just because Bai Chichi didn't grow up a little bit without transforming, it was enough to be driven out of the tribe as a primitive beast.

And after Bai Zai successfully transformed into form, and showed a very strong fighting power and leadership talent, Jin Tong gave up his position as the leader without any hesitation, which was impossible for many people.

In the tribes around the black forest, many people fought for the position of leader.

Jin Tong may not be a very good tribal leader, but he is upright enough, without selfishness, and always puts the interests of the tribe first.

Because of this, after Jintong abdicated, Bai did not let him join the orc army and become an ordinary orc warrior, but let him stay in the tribe to assist Da Wu and Wu Nuo in dealing with the tribe's affairs.

Therefore, in name, Jin Tong has abdicated to the virtuous, but the power in his hands is still not small.

After all, Jin Tong has been the leader for more than ten years, and he has some prestige in the tribe. After he abdicates, Bai is still willing to treat him kindly, trust him, and even assign power to him. Various measures have made Bai's image in everyone's minds Become more benevolent and loyal. This also played a strong and powerful appeasement effect on those tribes that belonged to Changhe, and to a certain extent, it also made the tribe more united and harmonious.

Most of the original natives are straightforward and simple. In their opinion, a leader who is willing to hand over power to the former leader, no matter how cold the outside looks, his heart will not be so bad. Following such a leader, they are very relieved and very happy. peace of mind.

It was the first time in the history of the tribe to hold a tribal gathering, and Jin Tong had been busy for a long time. As a native, he was more familiar with the rules of this world than Wu Nuo. As the former leader, he had participated in many tribal gatherings in the past and knew a lot Arrangement details.

For this tribal gathering, Jin Tong was so busy that everyone lost weight. His concentration was not as good as that of the big witch, and a circle of small blisters formed on his mouth early. After finally looking forward to the arrival of the first tribe, Jin Tong felt suffocated. The big stone in his throat seemed to loosen a little.

The first to arrive at the Changhe Tribe was the Porcupine Tribe who once sold wheat to Wu Nuo.

The porcupine tribe's location is very remote, and they haven't moved to the Black Forest for a long time. In addition, their big witch is very cunning and timid. In order to hide the secret of breeding meat birds, their tribe has very little communication with other tribes around them. Almost no one knows where they are stationed.