Chapter 126 Value

There is not much monkey wine in two bamboo tubes. The wine is stored in the bamboo tubes for several months, and part of the water vapor is naturally lost, making the stored wine more mellow.

Wu Nuo carefully peeled off the dry mud around the bamboo tube, pulled out the cork at one end of the bamboo tube, and a strong smell of wine accompanied by the indescribable fragrance of fruit trees rushed to his face.

Even though Wu Nuo is not a drinker, he can't help but feel salivary when he smells this smell. Dude Bai Guang is already very satisfied after drinking some of Wu Nuo's semi-finished fruit wine. Now he suddenly smells such a strong aroma of wine. Can you still bear it?

He watched helplessly as Wu Nuo poured the wine from the bamboo tube into the glass bottle. The emerald green wine was not as light as water like ordinary fruit wine, but rather like rice soup that had been cooked with rice. It was unexpectedly viscous, yet clear and transparent. It's really beautiful.

The glass bottle is not big, and after pouring two tubes of monkey wine, it can barely fill the glass bottle, and there is only about a sip of wine left in the bamboo tube.

"Here, try it." Wu Nuo handed the bamboo tube to Bai. Although Bai rarely cared about his own image when he was with him, there were not many times when Bai was so greedy that his eyes were straight.

Bai took the bamboo tube unceremoniously, and poured the remaining wine into his mouth without any drop. Immediately, a strong smell of wine rushed straight to the top of his head, but at the same time, it was sweet and mellow, and the indistinguishable fragrance of fruit and wood was even stronger. It was the first time that Bai felt that the fruity flavor was more attractive to him than the meaty flavor. As the wine entered his throat, the fiery feeling gradually turned into coolness. However, after the wine entered his lungs, a moment later, a wave of hot air swept across his body in an instant. In a trance, Bai felt that the mysterious power in his body had actually slightly increased. Wu Nuo watched as Bai drank the rest of the wine, his face suddenly flushed, and his ice-blue eyes were clouded

for a moment before he regained his clarity. He couldn't help asking: "How is it?"

Delicious, amazing."

"Amazing?"

Bai told Wu Nuo his feelings one by one.

After hearing this, Wu Nuo found it incredible, but he has directly or indirectly contacted many people from the cultivation plane and the magic plane in the system, and has seen countless more amazing things. Of course, after looking at it, buying him is buying Great.

"Wait a minute..." After Wu Nuo finished speaking, he asked the system to receive the mission reward of the exploration mission, a 500ml bottle of system brand secret fruit wine.

The fruit wine appeared out of nowhere on the ground in front of Wu Nuo. The white porcelain wine bottle with a long neck and round belly didn't have any extra patterns, but it was very delicate and durable, and it didn't make people feel rough at all. No smell of alcohol was revealed.

Wu Nuo took a lot of effort to pull out the cork, and a strong smell of wine came to his nostrils immediately, with a light fruity smell, the smell alone was not as good as the monkey wine just now.

Wu Nuo handed the wine bottle to Bai: "You have a taste of this wine."

"Is this... given to you by the gods?" Bai knew how many things Wu Nuo had, and he had never seen this wine or the wine bottle before. , apart from the bestowed by the gods, Bai couldn't think of any other answer.