Chapter 83 Integration (Part 1)

:
Orcs are rare, and their fighting power is strong. Generally speaking, as long as they are willing to join, there is no big problem with the joiners, and the tribe will accept them.

The Changhe tribe was no exception. The tribe was short of people. After Sang and the others proposed to join them, the big witch washed away the imprint of their original tribe with water, and repainted a small pattern resembling a skull and animal head on their chests with witchcraft. , a beast head represents a first-level fighter, the higher the fighter's level, the more beast heads.

This beast head is said to be the totem of the Changhe Tribe, possessing special powers. The beast gods and ancestors of the tribe would bless the warriors through the beast head. And each tribe has its own totem, and only if the person is willing, the great witch can wash them off with special witchcraft or paint the totem of the tribe.

The totem not only represents the protection of the ancestors and the beast gods, but also represents the loyalty and honor to the tribe. Easy, let alone changing the totem, even if you touch it, you don't want to be touched.

Sang and the others came from a small tribe, all of which were dogs and beasts. Probably their ancestors had the blood of wolves and beasts, so they looked very much like huskies.

When Wu Nuo saw the five cubs brought by Sang and the others for the first time, he almost thought he was delusional.

Unlike Erha, these little cubs are quite wolf-like, and they are very wary after undergoing drastic changes. When Wu Nuo teased them for the first time, they were almost bitten by them. Fortunately, Bai was not there at the time, otherwise he might not know how to deal with these little cubs . On the contrary, Ya Ya was with Wu Nuo at the time, and the little guy got into a ball with several other brats at that time. Don't look at Ya Ya who is usually stupid and cute at a young age, but he was very fierce in fights, with one against five. Don't let the wind fall, although it is not ruled out that the five 'little ha' are sick, but Yaya is younger than them after all, even the big witch who stood by laughing and watching the battle couldn't help but praise him afterwards.

Although Yaya failed the lottery, he beat the other cubs and was praised by the big witch. Afterwards, Bai knew about it, and gave him a rare good face. The little guy was very proud.

Because Yaya always takes up Wu Nuo's time, he can enjoy all kinds of warm and oily touches without fear of his white face, and sleeps with Wu Nuo in the same bed at night, the cubs in the tribe headed by the lion cubs are very envious , Seeing him as a dislike, secretly took the lead in isolating him.

Ya Ya was sleepy when he was young, and he couldn't keep up with the progress in class. He spent most of his time napping and sleeping on the animal skin blanket where Wu Nuo sat after class, and didn't care too much about other cubs not playing with him.

After he successfully 'protected' Lord Wu Nuo this time, the kids finally stopped isolating him, and started to play with him after class. Yaya is a generous kid, he often distributes the snacks that Wu Nuo prepared for him, and of course, there are occasional fights and conflicts.

The children's friendships all started with fighting, eating and drinking, and it didn't take long for Yaya to gradually integrate into the circle of the Changhe tribe's cubs.

And the five 'little ha' were taught a lesson by their respective parents, and sincerely apologized to Wu Nuo. Of course, Wu Nuo would not care about the children, especially since they had just encountered a huge change, and without exception, they all lost their own. Muma and other relatives, although their fathers are still there, are not as good as when their parents were healthy.