Chapter 159 Kara

Bai carried the fresh wild fruit and returned home excitedly. His ears were very good. When he walked into the yard, he heard the sound of water in the bathroom. His eyes moved slightly. He put the wild fruit in the kitchen, turned around and walked out. At the door of the bathroom, a white light flashed, and it turned into a big chubby cat. The big silver-white cat licked its mouth, and lifted a corner of the animal skin curtain with fat claws like a thief...

"What is that?" A fat head, there is no fantasy picture of beauty bathing in it. Wu Nuo, who has finished taking a shower, is fully dressed and is bathing something in the tub. The thing is obviously not very cooperative, and the water splashes all over the floor. Wu Xiaonuo His clothes were also soaked. The drenched white clothes were tightly attached to the body, and the outline of the body was looming, which was extremely attractive.

Wu Nuo picked up the little dinosaur from the water basin and put it on the ground, wiped it with a cloth towel, and said to Baibai: "Kalamandasaurus, it was hatched from the pile of eggs you brought back."

Wu Nuo's movements were extremely gentle , the little dinosaur stood obediently on the ground with its fat belly, and let him wipe it. Its big amber eyes looked at the fat cat in front of it curiously, and its short and fat forelimbs seemed to be ready to move.

Bai recently killed and ate a lot of dragon beasts, he subconsciously said: "You plan to wash it up... How about cooking hot pot? I haven't eaten hot pot for a long time. This little thing looks fat, and the taste should be Not bad..." The

little dinosaur looked at Fat Miaomiao eagerly, not aware of the danger at all, it even wanted to play with Bai Pangpang ︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿ Wu Nuo lightly tapped on the fat cat's head , staring and said: "Don't even think about it, Kara is my son, not food."

"Son?! Didn't you say he is some kind of dragon?" Not a good feeling.

Wu Nuo wiped off the last bit of water on the little dinosaur, and said, "It's the Karamandasaurus. In my hometown, many people call their pet son and daughter. Kara will be our family's pet in the future. It must be very majestic when it grows up. By the way, have you ever seen an adult Calamanda dragon?"

Wu Nuo let go of his hand as he said, the little dinosaur immediately moved in front of Bai, tilted his head to look left and right, very curious, it even touched the soft silver on the big cat's face with its fat short claws Immediately, it roared. Although it couldn't understand what it was barking, it could be seen that it seemed very happy now.

Having lived with Wu Nuo for so long, Bai of course knows what a pet is, because he knows, and Wu Nuo once said that he wanted to raise a few dogs and beasts to guard the house, but he refused at that time. Now he also objected without hesitation, and tried to dispel Wu Nuo's idea of ​​'danger': "No, this is too dangerous. Dragon beasts are cruel in nature, and they eat a lot. There are not so many in the cold winter." Give it something to eat." That

's right.

The dull hair on Wu Xiaonuo's head suddenly turned up.

After being reminded by Bai, Wu Nuo realized that he had thought of the system's tasks too simply, so it was possible for the system to give him a task of giving him points for nothing? (╯‵口′)╯︵┻━┻However, thinking about the accumulation of more than one million points, and thinking about the various treasures that may be obtained in the dozen random lottery draws, Wu Nuo finally took out his trump card: "But, This is a task given to me by the gods, and the rewards are very generous. If you are lucky, you can even get the exercises."