Chapter 5 Trading System

The cosmic plane trading system, according to the latest updated information, this trading system created by the highest cosmic world has bound a total of 122,480 living planets, each living planet is only allowed to have one host, and the host death system is automatically released Bind, and continue to look for the next suitable host on this planet.

The original intention of the invention of the cosmic plane trading system cannot be tested, nor can it be tested how it spread to the tens of thousands of living planets. However, after thousands of years of cosmic history and countless upgrades, the cosmic plane trading system has passed countless This transaction has formed a huge transaction thread among these life planets, secretly connecting these planets together.

However, two neighboring countries on one planet still have innumerable gaps in customs, culture, wealth, force, etc., and the differences between the planets are even greater.

Not to mention the differences in material, cultural and spiritual levels, there is even a huge gap in the origin of life, such as carbon-based intelligent life and silicon-based intelligent life, there is an irreversible difference in the most basic cell composition.

The gap between planets is even greater.

Take the simplest example.

Some planets are barren, full of wilderness and deserts, and it is difficult to grow grass, but they are rich in non-ferrous metal resources. The precious metals on other planets are priced in grams. Just pick up a stone on them and it will be 24K pure. Vegetables and fruits that can be eaten casually on other planets can be sold at unimaginable sky-high prices.

However, on some planets, there are rich product resources, well-developed agricultural and sideline industries, and melons and fruits everywhere, but they are deficient in mineral resources. The precious metals with a little value in the universe are sold by grams. For the price of one gram of precious metal, you can buy dozens of catties of melons and fruits for less, and several containers for more.

If the hosts of these two planets trade unscrupulously, then the final result will destroy the balance of the trading system itself, and the balance of the planet where the host is located-a very simple reason, if a host of a backward farming civilization uses He bought enough weapons and ammunition from the host of another mechanical civilization with hundreds of catties of fruit. He can use these weapons and ammunition to dominate the entire planet. Similarly, if the culture of a high-level civilization enters a low-level civilization through trading channels, and masters the host of these cultures, it can easily subvert the planet he is on, and then subvert the original civilization culture of this planet and even the entire ecological circle. . In the end, it will bring huge harm to the intelligent life on these living planets and even the planet itself.

Obviously, whoever makes the system, this is definitely not what they want to see.

Therefore, in the long years, the manufacturers began to constantly patch various loopholes in the system, intending to find a balance point in these plane transactions.

In the end, there is the current trading system.

A gigantic, glittering, rip-off!

After Wu Nuo listened to the various backgrounds explained by the system and the corresponding trading rules, he was in a bad mood.

What about the golden finger that was thicker than the thigh? !

Wu Nuo's mind quickly flashed through those X-point cool articles he read, looking at other people's time travels - waking up and taking power in the world, drunk and lying on the lap of a beauty, and then looking at his own time travel - bare-backed children are not allowed to defecate anywhere ,make? I wipe it, is it really okay to wipe the snot with the paw that just touched the buttocks?

Wu Nuo withdrew his gaze, his heart was so stuffed in his throat that he couldn't get any more.

System: [... The introduction of the basic functions is over here, and the host can explore more functions by himself in the transaction. 】Wu Nuo: I'm impatient to play with you if you're like that, stay where it's cool.

System: [An accident occurred during the system binding process, and the host was forcibly transported to the original plane of the orcs, an SS-level super life planet. The host is the first user of the plane trading system on this SS-level planet. He starts the 'Explorer' mission and completes the task, and the host will receive generous rewards.

Task 1: Obtain the right of residence of the Changhe Tribe.

Task reward: 100 transaction points, open the system language assistance function. 】The cold mechanical sound of the system does not contain the slightest emotion.

Wu Nuo was a little impatient to hear the system babbling at first, but when he heard that there was a reward, his eyes lit up immediately. Hearing it again, there was a reward of 100 trading points, and his heart was immediately moved. Hearing it again, he could get the language assistance function. Without even thinking about it, he immediately raised his hand in the void and stamped the word 'Accept' hard on the system desktop that no one else could see except him.

After Wu Nuo took over the task, he asked the system: "Is there any task or transaction that will allow me to return to Earth?" He can still fight the urban management for a hundred years! All right.

[The host has insufficient authority to answer. 】The system's cold mechanical voice is full of indescribable meaning, about the mood of Mr. Zhuge facing A Dou, and the mood of the system now.

Although the universe trading system itself has many limitations, whether it is as cheating as the host thinks or not, at least, it is a hundred times better than a stupid host wholeheartedly being a street peddler on an A-level life planet! No, at least ten thousand times! It is the crystallization of the most advanced technology in the highest universe world!

A string of garbled codes flashed across the system chip, but as a qualified super brain, the system quickly cleared up these meaningless garbled codes.

"...So, in fact, you are useless." Wu Nuo muttered with puffy face.

The system feels that the garbled codes that it has just cleaned up are growing in a blowout, ╭(╯^╰)╮, it is too lazy to deal with a stupid host who is not self-motivated!

The system clears up the garbled characters in minutes, and decisively chooses to sleep and stand by.

"System, system, hello, system, why don't you talk?" Wu Nuo later realized that he seemed to have offended the system, and shouted several times, but the system still ignored him, so he had to give up.

The big cat looked at Wu Nuo talking to himself, and couldn't understand what he was talking about. However, seeing his pitiful puffy face, he flicked his tail and waited reservedly (?) for a few seconds. Zhong, finally saw that Xiao Chunren was still standing there stupidly, so he had no choice but to stand up, and walked over gracefully (temperedly) flicking his tail.

Regardless of whether you can go back in the future, you must first find a way to find a place to live. This world is full of savages and monsters. Compared with being a snack for monsters, living with these dirty primitive people , does not seem to be a particularly unbearable thing.

But what exactly does he need to do to qualify for residency?

The language barrier is really urgent!

Just as he was thinking in his heart, Wu Nuo felt his calf itch, and looked down to see a beautiful big cat standing at his feet, looking at him with its chubby head raised, its ice blue eyes seemed to reveal a little worry.

Wu Nuo felt himself trembled by his cuteness, squatted down quickly, scratched the cat's chin, and said with a smile: "Thank you so much today, thank you for bringing me here."

Scratch again!

The big cat was a little ashamed and refused in his heart, but his body was very honest. He moved his chin to Wu Nuo's hand consciously, and wagged his extremely cheerful tail, revealing his good mood at the moment.

Uncle Cat, who was indulging in enjoyment, suddenly heard an inappropriate voice: "Goo...coo...coo..."

The direction of the voice seemed to come from the belly of Xiaochunren.

The big cat raised its eyes to look at Wu Nuo's growling stomach. Wu Nuo was used to being thick-skinned, and when the cat stared at him suddenly, two blushes appeared on his face.

What a shy little innocent.

Bai flicked his tail and frowned—if his brows could be seen on his chubby 'cat face'—he should have brought back a big fish for Xiao Chunren just now.

However, the taste of the fish was not good at all. Whether it was eaten raw or cooked, it had a fishy smell. Except for him, no one else in the tribe seemed to like fish very much. Xiao Chunren looks like he came from a big tribe, so he definitely doesn't like to eat that kind of food.

Picked up a squeamish little pure person and came back, but what should I do.

The big cat wrinkled the fat cat's face deeply, but revealed his pride by wagging its extremely cheerful tail.

Forget it, let's take him to eat with other people. Didn't Shihu catch a long-eared beast just now? The meat of the long-eared beast is tender and juicy, and it is most suitable for a delicate little pure person. Maybe he hasn't eaten such a delicious thing before.

When he grows up and takes shape, he will definitely catch many cunning long-eared beasts and feed the little pure people to fat <( ̄︶ ̄)>.

At most, wait, wait... Anyway, it won't be long.

The big cat who has no concept of counting at all is so confident.

The confident big cat stopped and walked, leading Wu Nuo to the river.

By the river, several strong bonfires have been set up. The women put the thick animal hides on the fire to boil water. The strong men are cleaning and dividing the prey by the river. Soon, they put the cleaned meat Put it on the fire and bake it.

Grease fell into the fire, and the flames jumped up, a thick meaty smell accompanied by a faint burnt aroma diffused, the gluttonous bare-chested children swallowed saliva, their eyes almost stared Now, absent-mindedly gnawing on the fruit in his hand, occasionally there are bold children who, taking advantage of the adults not paying attention, quickly tore a piece of meat and stuffed it into their mouths, smugly smug while being scalded. Fluffy and chubby orc cubs are more afraid of fire than naked pure human cubs. They anxiously circled the fire, looking at their parents who were eating raw flesh and blood next to them. They wanted to eat barbecue, but they were held down by their parents. Stuttering the freshest part of the prey.

When food is abundant, the people of the Changhe Tribe are always very pampering to the children. Seeing the happy smiles of the children, the people who have worked hard all day gradually let go of their guard and start talking and laughing with the tribe.

The Changhe tribe is a large tribe with nearly a thousand people. After a long period of time, the tribe has changed from disorder to a preliminary division of labor, thanks to the great witch.

In the process of the tribe growing from nothing, from weak to strong, the changes never stop. However, some traditions survived.

For example, the current dinner party.

Of course, this is not mandatory. Generally, those who have dinner on the bank of the river are the hunting teams of the day. They will turn in most of the prey, and then take part of the remaining prey for dinner at night to reward themselves for their hard work and bravery that day, and at the same time, to enhance friendship with their partners.

At the end of summer and the beginning of autumn, the wild beasts are plump and the fruits ripen in the wild more and more day by day, so people hardly worry about food. Therefore, the dinner at this time will not be limited to the hunting team and their families.

Greedy cubs can come here to eat and drink, and adults are also happy to be generous. However, when food is in short supply, this kind of behavior of eating and drinking will not work, and will even be looked down upon.

Bai has a strong sense of self-esteem. Although he hasn't grown up and transformed for a long time, since he was able to hunt by himself, even if he can't catch fish, he quietly gnaws on a skinny mouse, and he doesn't come to the river bank to eat or drink.

However, today is an exception.