Chapter 144 Changes

The house is taken care of by Lu, and there are several other hired slaves who clean it from time to time. Wait for the hide to come back.

After learning that they had returned in the morning, Lu arranged for the slaves to thoroughly clean the inside and outside of the house, and set up the brazier early. At this moment, when they returned home, the room was already warmed up. The stored fruits are placed in the house, and a faint fruity fragrance can be smelled as soon as the curtain is opened.

"The gold nest and the silver nest are not as good as our own kennels, and it's still the most comfortable at home!" Sitting next to the brazier, Wu Nuo couldn't help but sigh with emotion, not to mention that it's uncomfortable to live in a cave, sleep in a tent, eat in the wind, and sleep in the open in those tribes. Enjoying VIP living treatment is not as comfortable as living in your own home. After all, it is completely incomparable with home in terms of hardware and psychological senses.

As soon as Wu Nuo finished speaking, the little hairball asked: "Master Wu Nuo, is the golden nest a magic horse?"

"Is the silver nest a magic horse?" "Is the dog's nest a magic

horse? Can it be rough?"

With their flickering eyes, Wu Nuo patiently explained to them, and then entertained them with all the fruits in the room.

It was getting late, and the cubs didn't play for too long, and the parents came over one after another to pick them up.

Green kindly asked someone to boil a large pot of hot water. After all the little ones had left, Wu Nuo took a comfortable bath with the 'shower gel' that he had tossed out. People, first turned into a fat cat with a smelly face and asked Wu Xiaonuo to wash it for him, and after washing it almost changed back into a human form and directly washed Wu Xiaonuo and ate it for nothing.

Bai Damiao, who was about to be overwhelmed by all kinds of flying vinegar, ate his little angel at night, worked extra hard, took the opportunity to try a lot of new tricks, and then the next morning, after breakfast, the lower limit was let down. Wu Xiaonuo, who had done a new round, was kicked out of the house (not really).

Walking out of the house, Bai directly transformed into a winged tiger and flew towards the battlefield to sit on the front line.

After breakfast, Wu Nuo decided to go to school first to see how the kids are progressing. He was not there during this time, so did these kids obediently listen to the squad leader and class cadres? If it is said that at the beginning, he taught Chinese characters and some basic knowledge to the youngsters just to complete system tasks and earn points and rewards, then now that Wu Nuo has traveled outside the tribe, his views have changed somewhat ——He really hopes that the cubs can learn those Chinese characters and knowledge well, so that the tribe can truly prosper and prosper. Knowledge can change destiny. Knowledge is the primary productive force, not just a slogan.

Although the weather is very cold, there are not many people who get up early in the morning to work outside.

There was almost no one in the tribe who didn't know Wu Nuo. Along the way, Wu Nuo walked, many people took the initiative to greet him, and those who were not timid would salute him from a distance.

Wu Nuo's prestige in the tribe can be seen.

The reason why he has the current prestige is that, firstly, the rumor that he is an envoy of God has been quietly circulated among the tribal residents; Under the subtle influence, some parents who stole the teacher also respect him as a teacher; the third and most important point is that Wu Nuo taught everyone to grow white sweet potatoes, build cellars to store white sweet potatoes, and also taught everyone to burn bricks to make them. Wa repaired a solid and warm house, helping them end the precarious days of freezing and starving in the cold winter.