Chapter 17 Daily Life

Green is really a very smart guy with strong hands-on ability.

After seeing the simple fishing rod made by Wu Nuo and listening to Wu Nuo's serious explanation of the simple principle of the fishing rod, he made a fishing rod with the hook and line provided by Wu Nuo.

In all fairness, the fishing rod carefully polished by Lu is much better than Wu Nuo's own, both in terms of appearance and function.

However, Wu Nuo was not unhappy at all, on the contrary he was very happy.

Because he successfully completed the newly released task of the system -

task five: teach simple fishing rod making skills.

Task reward: 500 points, folding fruit knife X1

folding fruit knife is a good thing, can cut vegetables and fruits, can be hidden on the body for self-defense, convenient and practical.

There were so many people outside, Wu Nuo didn't dare to accept the task reward directly, suppressed his excitement, cut the internal organs specially left in the morning into small pieces, hung them on the hook and started fishing.

In the short period of one or two days, the fish in the river have not had time to learn to distinguish the difference between bait and prey, and they are very foolish and easy to take the bait. After a while, Wu Nuo caught three big fish weighing two catties. Among them was a red pointed fish that was a new species that hadn't been caught yesterday, and it was a small step closer to completing the system task.

Lu was fishing for the first time, and the harvest was not bad. He caught two fish weighing about a catty, which made him very happy. He never knew that hunting could be so easy and fun.

Master Wu Nuo is indeed a pure person from a big tribe, really amazing.

Wu Nuo didn't have much interest in fishing itself. After catching two more fish, he handed over the fishing rod to the pure human cub who was ready to move, and directed a few older children to help him find dry firewood for the fire. He took a knife and started killing fish, scales, belly, gills and fishy lines. Lu's eyes stared straight at the side, no wonder the fish he cooked in the past was not tasty, it turned out that the method was wrong.

The stone knives of the Changhe Tribe are too huge and the blades are blunt, so they can't cut open the fish properly. They always chop the fish into sections, then dig out the intestines and viscera in the fish sections, and put them on the fire to roast. The fish itself lacks fat, so if it is directly grilled on a high fire without oil, it will be easily burnt. If you are unlucky and break the guts while chopping the fish, the grilled fish will be fishy, ​​burnt and bitter, even worse than witchcraft. After a long time, the people of the Changhe tribe would rather go hungry, I also don't like to eat unpalatable fish.

Wu Nuo saw that Lu was watching seriously, and after handling the two fish, he handed the knife to Lu and said, "You can try it too."

Lu took the knife excitedly but nervously, and touched the sharpness lightly with his fingers. After a while, blood drops oozed out from the fingertips. Lu quickly licked off the blood, and asked curiously with his fingers: "It's so sharp. Mr. Wu Nuo, what is this?" "

Swiss Army Knife."

In Chinese, Lu repeated it with some difficulty: "Sleep...silk...bacterium...dao?"

Wu Nuo was amused by his awkward pronunciation, and said with a smile: "It's a Swiss army knife, similar to the stone knife you have here , but our knives are made of metal, which is sharper than knives made of stone."

"Metal... metal? What is that?" Green's eyes widened with curiosity.

"One kind, um, a kind of refined substance." Wu Nuo, who was at the level of a junior high school graduate, couldn't stand Green's "100,000 whys", and quickly changed the subject: "Let's not talk about this, let's deal with these fish quickly. Yes , the fish must be fresh to be delicious."

"Yes." Lu Zhong nodded emphatically, keeping Wu Nuo's words in his heart, and then recalled the process of Wu Nuo killing the fish just now, knocking the fish unconscious on the stone slab, Then use a descaler to scrape off all the scales, then clumsily cut open the fish maw with a knife, carefully dig out all the internal organs under Wu Nuo's command, finally dig out the gills to remove the fishy line, and use the tip of the knife to draw a line on the fish. Finally, sprinkle the salt grains on the fish.

With the first successful experience, Lu quickly processed all the remaining fish.

Wu Nuo put the marinated fish on the pork and animal oil boiled in the morning, and slowly smoked and roasted it on the fire. During this process, he added some oil from time to time, and soon the aroma of the grilled fish dissipated. open.

The little lion cub couldn't fish with its fluffy meaty claws, so it squatted down next to Wu Nuo early in the morning. As soon as the fish was roasted, it immediately yelled at Wu Nuo, begging for food, and its golden, round, fat head rested on Wu Nuo's lap Non-stop.

In front of food, morality, morality has long been eaten~ (≧▽≦)/~!

Wu Nuo simply couldn't handle the lion cub's gifted skills - showing cute skills, obediently presenting delicious grilled fish.

The little lion cub was not afraid of being scorched, so he ran away with the grilled fish in his mouth, only to see that no one was around to eat, for fear that other friends would snatch it from him.

The other orc cubs waited for a long time without even picking up a piece of fish skin. Their ears and tails were drooping, and they stared at Wu Nuo with round eyes. They looked aggrieved and pitiful.

Wu Nuo yelled in his heart that he couldn't bear it, and while softly comforting the cubs, he hurriedly continued to grill the fish.

After Lu finished handling the rest of the fish, he also joined Wu Nuo to learn how to grill fish seriously.

After grilling several fish in a row, Wu Nuo cut all the grilled fish into sections, so that all the kids could eat them all.

"Green, do you have any chili peppers at home?" Wu Nuo kept a piece of grilled fish for himself, and asked while eating.

"Chili?" Lu recalled the fried pork that he ate in the morning, and shook his head, "It's gone, Mr. Bai took it all away." He picked the chili by mistake. He thought it was a rare wild fruit, and brought it back to the tribe for people. After reading it, I realized that it is a kind of witchcraft, it is not poisonous but tastes very strange and unpalatable. This kind of witch medicine was rarely used by the big witch, and Lu couldn't hand it over to the tribe even if he wanted to. He was still a little unhappy at first, but he didn't expect Wu Nuo to turn that strange witch medicine into a delicacy in a blink of an eye.

"Then do you still have peppers where you picked them?" The system said that this kind of peppers seems to be an annual herb, and transplanting is useless, so we have to find a way to get some seeds.

Chili sauce, chili noodles, dried chili segments, pickled peppers...

Wu Nuo has never stopped eating chili peppers since he was a child. For him, not eating spicy food is similar to forcibly quitting smoking.

Lu said: "Yes, there is a large piece of pepper, but the place is a bit far away and the road is difficult to walk, I will pick more next time."

Wu Nuo's eyes lit up, and said: "I will go with you." Lu

repeatedly shook his head , "It's too dangerous there, it's the same if I pick it back for you."

"No, I have to go and see." Wu Nuo insisted, he knew very well that he wanted to survive in this world for a long time, relying on any Man is not a long-term solution. He must become familiar with the survival mode of this world as soon as possible, and then better integrate into this world, so that he can live better and longer.

Lu didn't dare to agree to his request easily, so she had to say: "It's dangerous outside, you have to ask the master and Mr. Bai first, and I can take you there after they agree."

Wu Nuo now knows that as long as the master is involved, Lu will be stubborn Well, there is absolutely no room for maneuver.

Wu Nuo followed Bai through the black forest once. Although he didn't really encounter any beasts, it didn't mean the forest was safe. On the contrary, Wu Nuo still clearly remembers those terrible roars of beasts in the forest. He doesn't think that his thin arms and legs can fight those fierce beasts.

Wu Nuo is not a particularly timid person, but he is not a daring adventurer either. He is just born with an aggressive spirit. However, his experience in society has taught him that there is no shame in being prudent, and recklessness is not the same as bravery. When it is time to fight hard, you should not be cowardly.

"Okay, then ask them first." If possible, Wu Nuo felt that it would be better for Shi Hu and Bai Neng to go with them.

Speaking of Bai, Wu Nuo began to miss that chubby and caring big cat.

However, he didn't know that at this moment, Bai was facing the biggest crisis in his life.