Chapter 61 Awakening

After staying in the acupoints for three days, the big gray cat, which had become dirty, was rubbed by Wu Nuo from head to toe, and the soft fur was completely blown away.

Finally regaining the place, Wu Nuo had a triumphant smirk on his face, and moved his hands up and down from the fleshy chin to the soft belly. The hand feeling should not be too good, Wu Nuo grinned and showed his snow-white teeth, and he felt great satisfaction in his heart.

Wu Xiaonuo, who was stroking the fat cat cub, didn't notice that Bai Damiao's eyes gradually darkened.

With a flash of silver light, the chubby kitten turned into a tall and handsome man with long hands and feet, with his head on Wu Nuo's body. Whether it was intentional or not, the mouths of the two men touched together.

With a light touch, a short stay, and a numb touch, Wu Nuo could only hear the sound of his heart beating violently, his mind went blank, leaving only a trace of residual consciousness roaring in his mind: Lao Tzu's first kiss, Just gone? Gone!

Well, it's long gone.

Soon, Wu Nuo came back to his senses from the itching around his waist: "You...hahaha...what are you doing? Stop! Don't touch! Hahaha..."

Stop?

The white eyes flickered, and the handsome face was unmoved, unmoved in the slightest.

Relying on the absolute advantage of height and weight, he pressed the person under him without giving the opponent any room to resist. His big hands went all the way down from the Adam's apple, from the armpit to the small soft meat on the waist to the tender meat of the thigh, touching Scratching and kneading, the technique goes from unfamiliar to proficient in a blink of an eye.

Poor Wu Nuo was a bit ticklish at first, being pressed and tickled like this, he was almost dying. It's a pity that no matter how he yells or struggles, what he gets in exchange is not that Bai's enough is enough, but his eyes are deep, and his strikes are faster and more accurate!

His legs were clamped, his hands were lifted above his head and pressed tightly to the ground, poor Wu Xiaonuo was like a fish on a chopping board, twisting and turning could not escape the fate of being ravaged.

"Woooo...Bai Damiao...hahaha...you remember it for me!" Wu Nuo shouted in Huaxia excitedly, let's see how he will deal with this naughty cat in the future!

"What are you talking about? I don't understand." Bai tilted his head with an innocent expression on his face, "You didn't touch me just now!"

"Let me go, let me go, haha, I surrender, and I will never touch you again You, hahaha..."

Don't touch it again, that's not okay.

However, seeing the tears dripping from the corners of Wu Nuo's eyes, Bai finally stopped his hands reluctantly, brushed his fingers over Wu Nuo's looming ribs, and commented very pertinently: "It's too thin, it feels uncomfortable to the touch."

Wu Nuo: Did I let you touch it? Still feel uncomfortable, get out! (ノ`Д)ノ Wu Nuo was still panting, and Bai added in a calm manner: "It feels comfortable without me." As he spoke, he put Wu Nuo's hands on his well-defined abdominal muscles.

Cat-shaped white, the belly feels warm and soft to the touch, and the slender and fluffy hair brushes against the palm, which can melt people's hearts.

The human figure is white, with clear abdominal muscles, firm and tight, and the soft and smooth skin is amazingly hot. When you put your hands on it, the scalding heat goes straight to the bottom of your heart.