Chapter 62 Mineral Lode

Wu Nuo summoned the system control interface, clicked to complete the task to receive the reward, and immediately there was a plate of steaming secret braised pork in front of him, and his personal information was refreshed immediately: Name: Wu Nuo

Species: Carbon-based intelligent life

Trading currency: 40248

transaction points : 6670

Trading Items: None

Unclaimed Mission Reward: Secret Roast Sauce x51

Two-thirds of the transaction coins and more than 80% of the transaction points were recently contributed by Salt Beetle, and he also contributed 52 bottles of Secret Roast Sauce , I received a bottle before, and the rest are still stored in the system and have not been claimed.

The plate of delicious braised pork in front of him had to be eaten while it was still hot, but Wu Nuo had never taken the health-enhancing pills that he had obtained from the task of collecting 100 freshwater fish. It's not that he doesn't believe in the effect of the system brand pills, it's because he believes that Wu Nuo carefully preserves the pills for emergencies.

Out of curiosity, after getting the pill, Wu Nuo spent 100 points to inquire about the effect of the health-enhancing pill on the system. The information fed back by the system shows that its main function is to strengthen Qi and blood and strengthen the body. Long-term use can cure dark diseases and prolong life. The effect of hanging.

After seeing the efficacy of Qiangshen Jianjian Pills, Wu Nuo was very excited, gritted his teeth, and decided to search for its price in the system trading area, not to mention taking two pills from time to time to prolong his life, just in case he needs it to hang himself someday in the future Sometimes, you can also have a bottom in your heart.

Wu Nuo finally made up his mind to bleed, but the system told him that the item was not within the system's Level 1 trading area and could not be retrieved.

Different from Yanguo, although Yanguo is an item in the third-level trading area, the planet where Wu Nuo is located is the place of origin. If he sells something directly to the system, the system will show him the special price of the item's origin after the transaction is completed. price'.

However, if Wu Nuo really wanted to buy things back, he had to have equal trading authority.

In other words, Wu Nuo can sell rock fruits to the system, and the system will also inform him of a clear resale price, but if Wu Nuo wants to buy a few rock fruits from the system to try one day, the system will definitely tell him six words—— Insufficient host privileges.

There may be some for sale in the level 1 free trading zone, but if Wu Nuo's level is not enough, he can only watch but not buy.

Compared with the health-enhancing pills that cannot be seen or bought, the plate of fragrant braised pork in front of me is obviously more real.

Evenly sized pork belly is fat and thin, the soup is bright red, steaming hot, and the rich fragrance permeates the entire cave in an instant.

The fragrance is definitely fragrant, but is the portion too small? ! Only ten pieces of meat, ten pieces! Not enough to get between the teeth!

Wu Nuo: System, do you dare to be a little more stingy? ! (╯‵口′)╯︵┻━┻ System: Dare.

"What is this?" Looking at the porcelain-white plate that appeared out of nowhere, the red pieces of meat, the strange fragrance, and the blue eyes, he couldn't help swallowing.