Chapter 178 God's Punishment

Almost at the same time, Wu Nuo and Bai felt a strong palpitation in their hearts.

dangerous!

Boom—

a thunderbolt fell from the sky without warning, and the moment before the thunder exploded, it turned into a Maverick state, protecting Wu Nuo and Kara under the body and firmly protecting it with the silver wings, and the thunder pierced through the roof It landed directly on the Maverick's broad back, and Bai didn't have time to mobilize his blood to resist. His back was ripped apart, and there was a stench of burnt flesh in the air.

"You're injured." Wu Nuo said anxiously, the feeling of palpitation in his heart didn't disappear, instead, it became more and more serious like the accumulated clouds outside.

Kara was terrified, holding her head in her short claws, and curled up under the soft belly of the Maverick, her fat body trembling slightly.

"Stay obediently with Kara and don't move around, it's not over yet..." Maverick 's vernacular words hadn't finished yet

, when the purple-black electric light slammed down the thunder again, the force was several times stronger than the first thunder Unknowingly, the entire roof above his head was blown off within a breath, and the thunder light that was as thick as the mouth of a bowl directly slashed towards Maverick.

The winged tiger roared, and the thick blood power condensed into a barrier that looked like a substance. The lightning struck the barrier. After resisting it for a while, the barrier suddenly shattered. Immediately, the bone was deeply visible.

At this time, a soft white light fell on Maverick's back. Under the dots of light, his wound healed at a speed visible to the naked eye—hemorrhage stopped, muscle grew, and after a while, Maverick's back was covered with a new layer. Covered with short fur, it is almost impossible to see the traces of injury from the outside, but both Wu Nuo and Bai knew in their hearts that the healing technique can make people recover from external injuries in a very short period of time, but it takes longer to heal internal injuries .

In the two consecutive lightning strikes just now, Bai was not only seriously injured externally, but internally as well.

Bai Cai felt a little better after two consecutive intermediate healing spells fell on him. However, the wind and clouds gathered outside again, and the black clouds seemed to overwhelm the city. , Seeing that the third thunderbolt was about to strike.

Bai Yinyin was a little exhausted, he had an intuition that these thunderbolts were coming towards them - it was definitely not a coincidence that the two sudden thunderbolts landed on the same place in a very short period of time - but he didn't know where the thunderbolts came from. If he wanted to hack him, he still wanted to hack Wu Nuo, so he didn't dare to let Wu Nuo leave his protection range rashly. As for Kara, Bai didn't think about the little chubby dragon at all, but still subconsciously protected it under his body.

Turning fate in vain to "The Art of the Beast", frantically condensing the power of the bloodline, the barrier condensed again, but it looked much weaker than before. The trembling Kara glanced at Wu Nuo, with two bags of tears in his eyes, chubby With a resolute attitude, his small body rushed out like a small cannonball.

"Kara, it's being run around!" It was too late when Wu Nuo realized it was moving, Kara ran out from under the Maverick's belly, quickly jumped behind the Maverick's tail, followed the Maverick's tail, using both hands and feet, Quickly climbed towards the back of the Maverick.

With the appearance of Kara, the thunderclouds rioted again. Under the strong wind, an infinitely close to black thunder light smashed down with the force of tearing the sky... It's