Chapter 15 Chopsticks

Wu Nuo had had enough of chopping meat with stone knives, which were heavy and blunt, and he almost didn't fold his arm in just now when chopping those pieces of meat. His high imitation saber was sharp, but it was only a small knife after all, it was fine for cutting shredded meat, but it was impossible to chop bones.

He took back what he said before, the system occasionally has caring moments.

Wu Nuo seemed to hear an inaudible hum. He was in the right mood and ignored it. A pair of beautiful peach eyes looked at Lu's glowing: "Do you want to learn how to cook with me?

" Not too daring, looked at Shihu anxiously, not daring to make up his own mind.

Shi Hu was eagerly waiting for Wu Nuo to quickly prepare the dishes and start eating. When he heard that Wu Nuo was willing to teach Lu his own skills, he was very happy, so that in the future he would not have to look at it when he wanted to eat. The face of the sinister bastard paled.

"Learn, you must study hard for me. You don't have to go out with me during this time, just stay here and learn how to cook and work with Wu Nuo." Shi Hu seems careless, but in fact he is careful. Bai has not grown up yet. Transformation, can't do any work at all, the little pure person he picked up, thin and small, not as strong as the female pure person in his family, no one to help, don't even think about tidying up the garden before the cold winter comes Keep prey.

The big witch has already said that this year's cold winter will be earlier and last longer than in previous years, and more food must be stored. I don't know if Bai can transform before the cold winter. If he transforms earlier, it shouldn't be a problem to store enough food for the winter with Bai's ability, but I'm afraid that he will transform too late and miss the time to catch prey and store food. , that winter can be difficult. And now he has one more delicate and weak little pure person to raise, he should tidy up the garden earlier, if there are many live animals he hunted, he can also give some to them for raising.

Of course Lu didn't know about Shi Hu's considerations, he heard that Shi Hu wanted him to stay here, thought that Shi Hu didn't want him anymore, tears were about to come out, and looked at Shi Hu pitifully.

Shi Hu knew a little about his timid and loyal little slave, so he gave him a fierce look, and said angrily, "Why are you crying? If you don't learn well, you won't have to go home in the future."

As soon as Lu heard this, the wetness in his eyes disappeared in minutes, and he showed a clean smile: "Don't worry, master, I will definitely study hard!"

Wu Nuo: Hey, it seems that the initiative of teaching is in my hands. Have you asked my opinion? Also, that muscular guy over 185, can we stop dropping golden beans at every turn!

"Master Wu Nuo, I, I want to learn cooking, are you willing, willing to teach me?" Lu looked at Wu Nuo timidly.

Wu Nuo felt that goosebumps were about to fall all over the ground, so he forced himself to be calm and said, "Okay, you can heat up the fire for me. Many stir-fried dishes are delicious only when they are fried."

Green carefully wrote down every detail Wu Nuo said . For the convenience of expression, Wu Nuo always unconsciously added some Chinese into the language of the Changhe Tribe. Think slowly.

In order to get the mission reward, Wu Nuo kept nothing secret, explaining to Lu one by one from bacon, to the heat, which should be cooked and when. For some things that really cannot be expressed in the language of the Changhe Tribe, he can only speak in Chinese while gesticulating with his hands.

Stir-fried pork with chili is a very simple home-cooked dish, and it takes no more than ten minutes from cooking to cooking.

The spicy smell permeated the whole room, causing Shi Hu and Bai to sneez several times in a row, but when this spicy smell mixed with the smell of meat floated into their noses, their buttocks seemed to take root, and they couldn't bear to move Moved a bit, his eyes were fixed on Wu Nuo... the pot he shoveled.

When Wu Nuo announced that the dishes were ready, Shi Hu couldn't wait to move the whole stone pot to the side of the stewed meat.

Compared with the usual 'cooked meat', the fried pork with chili that has never been eaten is obviously more attractive. Shi Hu is not afraid of being hot at all. As soon as the pot hits the ground, he throws away the animal skin in his hand and is ready to grab it.

"Wait, you can't use your hands directly!" Although Wu Nuo has no cleanliness, when he saw that Shi Hu was about to use his dark hands with countless dirty things hidden in his nails to grab vegetables, he still couldn't help it. Crazy stopped.

"Why?" Shi Hu was so greedy that he was drooling, and was interrupted to eat again and again. He was in a bad mood, and his face could not help showing the ferocity of a beast.

Wu Nuo was suddenly stared at by his murderous eyes, so frightened that he almost turned around and ran away, he resisted the urge to turn around and run away, and tried to suppress the trembling in his voice: "That's not good, it's unhygienic, and you'll get sick if you eat it. "

Shi Hu didn't understand the meaning of hygiene, but he did understand the word "being sick". He didn't understand that everyone in the tribe ate like this, and he never saw anyone get sick because of it.

He was about to open his mouth to retort, but Bai was already unhappy, the chubby cat's face wrinkled fiercely, revealing its sharp white teeth, its tail lashed Shihu's arm fiercely, leaving a bright red mark.

"You are not allowed to bully... him!" Bai Evil growled fiercely. No one can bully his little innocent little angel!

Shi Hu was a little confused and aggrieved: "Which eye of yours saw me bullying him, obviously he didn't let me eat meat!" Are you having fun together? Shi Hu was also angry, his eyes were wide open, and the tiger stripes on his face were faintly visible.

Seeing that the two were about to fight, Wu Nuo gritted his teeth and said, "Stop arguing, I didn't tell you not to eat meat. It's just that you will get sick if you eat like this, really. I'll make you a pair of chopsticks."

Shi Hu huffed He snorted, intending not to care about Bai for the sake of the delicious food in front of him.

Bai hummed twice, and decided that for the sake of the little angel, he would not be as knowledgeable as a stupid tiger.

Seeing the big cat defending him so much, Wu Nuo felt warm and happy. If there were no outsiders around, he really wanted to hold the big cat in his arms and rub it well.

Simple chopsticks are easy to make.

Wu Nuo found a few branches of moderate size and hardness from the firewood pile, and used them to peel off the half-dried bark and cut the two ends flat. A simple chopstick is formed.

After a while, Wu Nuo made three pairs of chopsticks.

"These are chopsticks? How do I use them?" It turned out that they were just two wooden sticks, so he thought it was something so unattainable.

Seeing the disdain on Shi Hu's face, Wu Nuo smiled quietly in his heart. Chopsticks look simple, and people who don't know how to use them can use them... Ha ha.

"Look at it." Wu Nuo picked up the chopsticks and quickly picked up a large piece of meat and stuffed it into his mouth. His movements were so fast and precise. Unknown beast meat is thin but not woody, tender and refreshing, and the taste and taste are completely unmatched by modern animals fattened by feed. Although this chili stir-fried pork has no other seasonings except salt, the spiciness of this chili is comparable to the Chaotian pepper Wu Nuo has eaten in modern times, and it is spicy and refreshing.

Eight points are appropriate.

Wu Nuo rated himself silently in his heart, picked up a wooden bowl, and quickly put a lot of fried meat in it, and some stewed meat and long melon, until the bowl was piled up into a hill, and then finally handed it to the big bowl. in front of the cat.

"Hurry up." The

Changhe Tribe didn't have words like thank you for the time being, the big cat rubbed its fat head against Wu Nuo's palm, its eyes narrowed with joy.

Shi Hu held the chopsticks in his left hand, and clamped them into the pot fiercely, but the force was so strong that he didn't pick up a piece of meat, and almost broke the chopsticks.

Seeing that it was quite simple for that little pure man to do, he just didn't believe it!

Clamping and dropping and then clamping and dropping... Shi Hu became anxious, and the more anxious he became, the more he couldn't pick up things, and he entered an endless loop as if cursed. Gradually, a fine layer of sweat beads appeared on his forehead.

Wu Nuo didn't speak, just quietly watched his jokes, saw Lu huddled in the corner of the stove, and said to him: "Why are you still there, come and eat."

Lu shook his head repeatedly, slaves can't eat with their masters .

Only then did Wu Nuo realize that this is a place where slavery is gradually emerging.

Slavery, and the social system of that era that he was familiar with, had a history of thousands of years. Behind these histories were the oppression and resistance with blood flowing into seas and corpses piled up like mountains.

After staying in the modern society for a long time, Wu Nuo has long been used to freedom and equality, even if it is only in the bottom society. When it comes to 'authority', the vast majority of people can still enjoy it most of the time.

To Wu Nuo, "slave" is just a word derived from books. He knows its meaning, but he doesn't understand how cruel and helpless it really represents.

Because the Changhe tribe has a well-informed great witch, a benevolent and powerful leader, and more powerful pure human fighters, the environment is much more relaxed than many tribes.

In some tribes dominated by orcs, except for the great witch and the heir of the great witch who was chosen from birth, the rest of the pure people are all slaves. In the transaction, their price is even lower than that of some rare birds and beasts. At the same time, there are not a few guys as cruel as Lu's previous owner.

This planet is very huge, and it is hard to say to what extent slavery has developed on this planet. But one thing is certain, the slavery of the Changhe Tribe is still at a very initial stage.

Even so, the status of slaves and slave owners has become quite distinct.

Fortunately, I got a permanent resident registration in a daze, thanks to that little guy Bai!

Bai was digging into the meat with his head buried, when suddenly there were several pieces of meat in the bowl, and when he looked up, he saw the little angel showing a sweet smile to him, with two dimples on the corners of his mouth.

I don't know why, at that moment, the big cat thought of a night many years ago, when he accidentally saw the crystal flower blooming, the crystal clear petals bloomed slowly in the breeze, as if even the stars in the sky were dimmed, and it seemed as if the sky was full of flowers. The starlight and moonlight are all gathered on the petals, and any beautiful words are not enough to describe its eventuality.

The big cat's ice-blue eyes froze for a second. For some reason, it suddenly felt its heart beating a little too fast, and the skin under the silver fur was scorching hot.

Could it be that he is going to take shape~(≧▽≦)/~?

When he transforms into shape, he must get a lot of delicious food for the little angel to make him fat︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿ Soon, the wooden bowl in front of Bai once again piled up into a hill. He glanced at Shi Hu who was fighting desperately with the chopsticks, and couldn't help but sneered.

This laughter completely ignited Shi Hu's anger!

What kind of broken chopsticks, can't hold it up, can't I use it to poke it? !

I prick, prick, prick!

In minutes, Shi Hu's chopsticks were filled with meat slices. Shihu learned the skill of getting kebabs without a teacher √.

The spicy taste that has never been tasted, it can't be better.

"Let Lu come over and eat with us." Wu Nuo couldn't bear to watch Lu crouching in the corner alone and swallowing his saliva.

Shi Hu was full of delicious food and wanted to eat more delicious food, so he agreed without thinking.

Lu looked at him and nodded, for some reason, his eyes suddenly became sour and wet.