Chapter 75 Seeking Help (Part 1)

Wu Nuo is not a night owl, but it is too early to go to bed at 5 pm every day, not to mention there is an unrestrained animal at home, Wu Nuo does not want to die young at all, let alone die in bed in a shameful way.

It was a long night, with no electric lights, no candles, and only dim coal fires. The only entertainment Wu Nuo could find was to set up stalls and hang out in the free trading area of ​​the system.

At the last tribal gathering, Wu Nuo bought a lot of things, mostly witch medicine and medicinal materials. When buying, he had already learned the brief information of various medicinal materials through the system. The medicinal properties of these medicinal materials are well known, at least he has fully grasped what the great witch told him.

Combined with the information given by the system, Wu Nuo introduced all kinds of medicinal materials in a well-rounded manner, which can bluff people. The medicinal materials exchanged for one or two hundred barrels of crude salt have been sold for thousands of transaction coins, and some points have been exchanged for the price among them. Tolerates seeds, rice, flour, seasonings and more within range.

The 30,000 points obtained by completing the two compulsory tasks have not been used by Wu Nuo to repay the debt for the time being, and nearly ten thousand points have been used one after another.

In the evening, Wu Nuo returned home after teaching the kids, steamed a big pot of dry rice with a rice cooker, and cooked a big pot of fish with pickled vegetables.

Zengzi is a wooden barrel used to steam white rice in the south of China. When Wu Nuo was a child, this kind of steamer was used to steam rice in small restaurants at home. It was not gradually eliminated until the rice cooker came out.

Rice steamer, especially when steaming a lot, especially tests the experience and skill of the steamer. If the skill is not good enough, the steamed rice is either too soft or raw. If the skill is good, the steamed rice is moderately soft and hard, which is far better than that of a rice cooker. The stuffed rice is delicious.

Wu Nuo memorized the general appearance of a steamer, and he also knew the general steps of steaming rice. Coincidentally, the plane where Wang Sanhu was located also steamed white rice in a wooden barrel that was very similar to a steamer. Wu Nuo asked him to bring a finished product up, and watched it for a while. Fan, go back and imitate and do something similar. The bottom of the steamer has to be made of bamboo strips. There is no bamboo in the black forest near the Changhe tribe. The bamboo tubes for coarse salt are provided by the super tribe of the Muyuan tribe who buy salt. It doesn't take many points to trade bamboo prices directly with other traders, but The problem is that Wu Nuo doesn't know how to weave bamboo rafts. In the end, he reluctantly spent a full 300 points, plus 2 trading coins, to buy one from Wang Sanhu.

Turning around, he cut the wood by himself, made a big rice steamer, and after steaming the raw rice twice, he finally practiced the technique, but Bai Damiao was so good at eating that he could finish most of the white rice rice steamer by himself, and every time he ate it Wu Nuo was heartbroken.

Waiting for next year, we must find ways to produce a variety of rice.

There should also be a little variety of wheat. Bai Damiao eats pasta as cruelly as eating rice. Compared with white rice, Bai Damiao prefers to eat meat pancakes.

Bai was lucky today, and caught three big fish, which together weighed about twenty catties.

This kind of fish has no scales, the meat is fat and tender, and the mouth is slag. It is especially suitable for making pickled fish.