Chapter 56 Buy Buy Buy

The price of salt in the Muyuan Tribe has increased significantly. The prices of the snake sloughs of the Xigu Tribe, the stone tools of the Daxi Tribe, and the witchcraft of the Changhe Tribe have all increased somewhat compared to last year.

The pastoral tribes and the valley tribes were not too short of food in the cold winter. They used their respective materials to trade most of the slaves in the market at low prices, taking the opportunity to expand the power of the tribe.

Although the stone tools of the Great Western Tribe are very popular, they are not an irreplaceable necessity. In fact, people in each tribe can polish the stone tools. The difference is that they are not as durable as those of the Great Western Tribe. chose the latter.

However, the stone tools of the Daxi Tribe were not unsalable because of this. The rich and ambitious residents of the Muyuan Tribe and the Valley Tribe were the main purchasing power, and most of the stone tools of the Daxi Tribe were bought by these two tribes.

The witchcraft of the Changhe Tribe is selling well as always, but the sales of animal skins this year are very average. Compared with stone tools, animal skins are less necessary. There is no shortage of animal skins in every tribe. Even if there is no good tanning method, the animal skins produced are not bright, difficult to preserve and have a strange smell, but at least they have the function of keeping warm. In the past, when the supplies were abundant, everyone liked to buy a few beautiful animal skins from the Changhe Tribe to wear back, but this year, let's forget about it. In previous years, some of the skins we bought there were also made by ourselves this year. Let's get over it.

Although there are many moats in the Muyuan tribe and the Xigu tribe, they were told by the tribal witch that this year's cold winter will be more difficult than previous years, and that unnecessary things should be traded as little as possible. Therefore, in previous years, those who sold more than ten or twenty animal skins at a time, either did not buy or only bought a few this year.

The Muyuan tribe buys a lot of animal skins from the Changhe tribe every year, and then trades them to the super tribes outside in exchange for a large amount of coarse salt and other supplies. This year was the same, but after seeing that the animal skins of the Changhe Tribe were unsalable, they immediately lowered the price by half.

Animal skins are one of the main trading items of the Changhe Tribe. They have been transported from so far away, and it is obviously impossible not to trade them. However, the price has been kept so low that the orc warriors headed by Li are very pale. All very ugly.

They don't know about the salt crystal mine yet, so naturally they can't easily agree to the price offered by the Muyuan tribe, and how popular the Changhe tribe's brightly colored and soft animal skins are among the tribes outside, only the people of the Muyuan tribe think Most clearly, of course they can't let go of the fat that has already been put in their mouths. The two sides fell into a stalemate. In the end, Wu Quan spoke up and asked everyone to take a step back. On the basis of the package price of 600 tubes of coarse salt, 100 tubes of coarse salt were added. The leader of the Muyuan tribe discussed with their big witch and agreed to right requirements.

With so many animal skins in the tribe, only 700 cylinders of coarse salt were exchanged, and the orcs were a little depressed.

Fortunately, the witch medicine prepared by the big witch is still very popular. The witch medicine brought over has been exchanged for 600 barrels of coarse salt, 50 complete snake sloughs, 10 bundles of twine, and a small amount of salt meat.

The Changhe Tribe's collective supplies were traded, and the orc warriors also brought a lot of their own and other people's private property. The various households gathered together were no less than the tribe's collective supplies.

More than 60% of these trading products are tanned animal skins, and the rest are mostly herbs that can be used to brew witchcraft, as well as dried fruits picked in the forest, dried red peppers, and beautiful stones picked up somewhere. , beautiful feathers and more.

The sales of medicinal herbs are very good. There are several medicinal herbs with excellent healing effects that are unique to the Changhe tribe. After the soldiers put them out, they were quickly snatched up by the orcs of each tribe. Under the instruction of the big witch, every sale , they will all ask to trade one or two slaves. The initiative of the transaction is in the hands of the orc warriors, and no one can fool them with the old, the weak, the sick and the disabled!

What, a slave girl with a baby? A teenage slave? Older slaves over 35? Sick slave?

It's not impossible to change it if you want, but the price can't be calculated according to the price of a young and strong slave. Only two, three or even four can be calculated as the price of a young and strong slave.

The demands of the Changhe orcs are not too much. The price of slaves this year has been kept low, and no one wants to take these old, weak, sick and pregnant women. If they cannot be exchanged, they will be thrown into their hands. Instead of this, it is better to change points.

After a whole day, there were more than 300 more slaves in the Changhe tribe's resident. There were only about a hundred young and strong slaves, and the rest were almost all old, weak, sick and pregnant.

The big witch of the Muyuan tribe came to see old friends, half curious and half inquiring, and asked Wu Quan, "You traded so many slaves back, aren't you afraid that they will starve to death in the winter?"

Wu Quan sneered: "Starve to death." ? If we don't change more slaves and go back, the people in our tribe will probably starve to death."

The great witch Mu Yuan touched his long beard, a dark light flashed in his eyes, he already had a guess in his heart, and then looked at Wu Quan. It is different from the past, there is contempt and gloating but there is no doubt, "I never thought you would come to this step."

No wonder all the old, weak, sick and disabled went back. It turned out that the idea was to eat two-legged sheep (humans) , Thanks to them being able to speak, aren't they afraid of being cursed by the orcs?

Wu Quan's face showed a bit of loneliness and ferocity at the right time, his eyes were extraordinarily cold and he said: "Otherwise, what can we do? Don't you want to watch the people of the tribe die?"

The great witch Mu Yuan coughed dryly and did not speak, but he was more convinced of his guess .

"I heard that the winged tiger of your tribe has turned into an albino. Why does he still look like a kitten? Is there something wrong with the shape? I don't think he looks like Silver Wing at all?" Compared to other This is the focus of Dawu Muyuan's concern today.

"When he was hunting for food, he encountered those damned hyenas of the Cold Rock Tribe and was forced to transform. If Shihu hadn't been with him at that time, he would have died in the black forest. It's a pity that even if I used the secret medicine later Witchcraft rescued him back, and his animal form has remained in a cub state with no sign of growing up at all. It's all because of those damned hyenas. They poisoned Silver Wing before, and now they ruined his cub. This enemy We will report to them sooner or later!" Wu Quan told a lie, 70% true and 30% false, his angry appearance did not look fake, his acting skills were perfect.

The relationship between the Muyuan Tribe and the Hanyan Tribe is an open secret. After getting the answer I wanted, facing Wu Quan's unfriendly gaze, the Great Wuyuan Muyuan coughed, and changed the subject abruptly: "By the way, what did your disciple do? What? Why have I never heard you mention it before?"

The great witch Muyuan was very interested in Wu Quan, a sudden disciple, and he was given the surname of Wu at a young age. It can be seen that he is a talented successor of the great witch blood. But I have never heard of such a number one person in the Changhe Tribe, and now it suddenly appears, no matter how you look at it, it looks weird.

Sure enough, it still came.

Wu Quan lowered his eyes, and said calmly: "A young boy who has just awakened blood, what is there to say?"

"Then you still give him the surname 'Wu'? Could it be that he is very talented?"

" It's just a little bit better than Shuisha, if I can be half as powerful as Wu Mo of your tribe, I'm willing to die. But I still like to mess with those slaves, hey..."

Hearing Wu Mo's name, Mu Yuan A trace of color flashed across Dawu's face, and he couldn't even hide it. And Wu Quan's words also successfully dispelled his vigilance. In his opinion, a person who is soft-hearted and sympathetic to slaves is destined not to be a good witch.

After chatting about some messy things with Wu Quan, the great witch Muyuan finally left contentedly, walked out of the tent and saw not far away, Wu Nuo was giving slaves a bath by the river, he shook his head with a look of extreme disdain.

In fact, Wu Nuo was not only letting the slaves bathe by the river, but also letting the slaves go down the river to catch fish.

People in the Muyuan tribe don't like to eat fish. The fish in the river are fat and stupid due to the lack of natural enemies. After Wu Nuo told the slaves the skills of catching fish, the slaves who know water chased and intercepted them in the river. Actually caught a lot of fish and shrimp.

Wu Nuo showed them the correct way to kill fish, and let them learn how to kill fish by themselves and then roast it.

The slaves didn't have any tools at hand, Wu Nuo only demonstrated it again, they didn't learn much, the fish was killed in a mess, most people just took out the contents of the fish belly, and started to roast, there was no seasoning to add, roasted The fish that came out tasted really bad. On the contrary, river prawns, whether eaten raw or cooked, taste delicious.

But no matter whether the fish was delicious or not, at least the slaves who caught the fish would not have to go hungry.

However, not all slaves grew up near the water, and most of them dare not go into the water at all, they are full of fear of water. Even in the cognition of some people, rivers and death are equal.

However, seeing other people grabbing things from the water to fill their stomachs, gradually, some people couldn't bear the hunger and went down the river.

The river surrounding the Muyuan tribe is just a small tributary. Except in the summer flood season, the river is usually not deep, and the deepest part of the river cannot pass through the chest of an adult pure person. After restraining the fear in their hearts, the landlubbers gradually discovered that, The river water was not as terrible as they imagined. After slowly adapting, they also began to gain something.

Food was full of temptations for these hungry slaves, and soon more and more people went into the water.

Today is definitely a disaster day for the fish of the Muyuan Tribe!

Wu Nuo has been guarding the river, and when he sees new species of fish, he asks people to bring them over and show him. There are many people and strength. After one day, his previous task of collecting 100 kinds of freshwater fish has been completed from 40% to 40%. Biao to 85%.

After sending away the great witch Muyuan, Wu Quan boiled some witch medicine for the wounded and sick slaves. The slaves who drank the medicine yesterday were much better today after a night of recuperation. But before they had time to be relieved, a terrible news spread like wildfire among the slaves.

The Changhe Tribe traded them not to make them work, but to kill them for food in the cold winter.

Many slaves panicked, and the hope that had just risen made people pour a large basin of ice water in front of them, which was so cold that they made people shiver.

But what else can they do besides admitting their fate?

resist?

It is impossible for them to beat those ferocious orc warriors. If they are obedient, maybe they can live a little longer.

escape?

There are not many orc warriors from the Changhe Tribe. With so many of them, there should be opportunities along the way. But even if they escape by chance, where can they escape? Staying in the black forest will end up being eaten by ferocious beasts sooner or later. The slave marks on their faces doom them to be slaves wherever they go. Can they escape the fate of being killed and eaten by fleeing to other tribes? not necessarily.

Wu Nuo soon noticed that the undercurrent among the slaves was raging. He was assisted by a system and could understand all languages ​​in this world. Some slaves from distant tribes thought he couldn't understand them, but he told them verbatim I understood all the words.

Wu Nuo immediately relayed their original words to Da Wu. But the big witch said: "You don't need to worry about them. Go to the rally

tomorrow and have a good time. If you like anything, you can exchange those salts."

There are a lot of bamboo tubes, about one or two hundred tubes of salt.

"It's all for me?" The

Changhe tribe, like the surrounding tribes, has formed a preliminary concept of private ownership of property, but most of the things that individuals harvest must be handed over to the tribe, and then the tribe will distribute it on a head-by-head basis. The principle of distribution is very simple, the higher the level of fighters, the more supplies they get, and the lower the combat effectiveness, the less things they get.

The warriors of the tribe can't hunt enough prey every day, and the gathering team can't gather a lot of food every day. No matter how much food they get, they will keep some of it according to the tribe's agreement. When there is a shortage of food, the tribe will give priority to meeting the needs of the soldiers. Most of the time, it is difficult to fill their stomachs if they rely solely on the food distribution of the tribe.

The time of albino form is too short, he and Wu Nuo can neither pick herbs nor tan animal skins, let Wu Nuo take all the animal meat that can't be eaten, and let Wu Nuo exchange it for living animals and keep it in the yard, or sell it to the system The traders here went to exchange the trading currency. Some of the animal skins were handed over to the tribe, and the rest were exchanged for other people's tanned animal skins. Wu Nuo had never experienced a winter where dripping water turned into ice. He planned to use those animal skins to make several winter fur coats, wool mattresses and quilts. It's just that there is no need to use it for gatherings and transactions.

He brought over the necklace pendant, although it took him a few days to make the shape, but the idea was proposed by the big witch, and the firing was unified by the tribe, so he was really embarrassed to take it as his own.

So, in the end, he and Bai came here in such a poor and poor way _(: 3ゝ∠)_The

big witch smiled kindly: "You deserve those." The necklace sold for far more than the estimated price, and Wu Nuo's contribution to the tribe was more than that, no matter how much coarse salt was distributed to him, it would not be too much.

"Could it be too much?" This time, the tribe had so many things, and they only exchanged 1,500 barrels of coarse salt. He took away one or two hundred barrels at once. Needless to say, he himself felt a little embarrassed.

"I said you deserve it. Change what you like as soon as possible. We will return to the tribe early in the morning in two days. There are still many things to prepare." In the

past, the Changhe tribe would stay at the tribal assembly for at least seven or eight days before returning. But this year is different. The 800 or so slaves need a huge amount of food every day. It is impossible for the tribe to feed them by exchanging food with the pastoral tribe all the time. The best way is to return as soon as possible, and let them forage while walking on the way back. On the other hand, this year, the tribe has too many unplanned things, and there is a serious shortage of manpower, and a large amount of labor is needed to replenish them. These slaves must be brought back as soon as possible.

There is also the salt crystal discovered by Wu Nuo and Bai. In order to prevent people from leaking secrets, he has not had time to ask in detail where the salt crystal is, whether the place where the salt crystal is hidden is hidden, and whether it will be discovered. Who else found out? Whenever he thought of these things, Da Wu couldn't sleep well at night, so he decided to return as soon as possible, and find a chance to find out what happened to those salt crystals on the way back.

Of course Wu Ye knew the intention of the great witch's arrangement, so he didn't say anything more. After thanking the great witch, he asked Li to find a few people and moved the salt container to his tent.

A night without dreams.

Early the next morning, Wu Nuo drank a large bowl of vegetable and meat porridge boiled in water and sand, carried a leather bag of coarse salt on his back, and called two strong slaves to follow him and set off.

Also drank a big bowl of vegetable and meat porridge, Bai Damiao refused to be hugged by Wu Nuo today, and followed him step by step, with his fleshy little chin raised, his ice blue eyes as calm as water, and he completely recovered the meow star The high-cold model (cute) look, er, except that the tail is a little more cheerful ︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿ Tribal gatherings in primitive society have almost no order at all, and the orc warriors of each tribe put things on the reserved road On both sides, sitting on the ground, some simply turned into their original shape, lying in front of their own goods, squinting their eyes and dozing off when no one was looking, and lazily opened their eyes to stare at their own things when someone was watching, without shouting No introduction, just pick and choose as you please.

Orcs are generally straightforward, and they have an account of how much they should sell their things. Generally, as long as the buyer doesn't push the price too far beyond their psychological bottom line, they will agree to the transaction. If someone lowers the price too low and wants to force you to buy something, I'm sorry, most of the orcs in the beast family have a bad temper, and they don't even bother to talk, just do it directly.

Fortunately, fights and brawls are not allowed in the assembly of the Muyuan tribe. Everyone pushes and shoves a few times at most, so as not to cause bloody conflicts.

Wu Nuo turned around for a while, and probably had an idea in his mind.

The productivity of this world is still very limited. Most of the things that the orcs trade freely come from the black forest, such as dried fruits, herbs, beautiful stones, feathers, animal skins, etc., as well as polished stone tools, bone knives, bone needles, etc. A few tribes still have twine.

Because the black forest occupies a huge area and the distribution of tribes is relatively scattered, you can see a lot of things with regional characteristics at the rally.

Wu Nuo stopped and walked, and when he saw something unfamiliar, he would stop to take a look and ask questions. If he found it valuable, he would upload a transaction request to the system and use the system to obtain brief information on the transaction item.

Most of the animals and plants on this planet are different from those on the earth. Of course, there are some that look similar, but there are very few that are exactly the same and have the same nature. Wu Nuo saw many things for the first time.

Before coming to the rally, Wu Nuo had already discussed with Bai. If the things he likes later are found near the Changhe tribe, Bai will shake his head and he will not buy them. If they are not near the tribe, Bai will buy them. Nodding, he will buy again depending on the situation.

After visiting several stalls in a row, Wu Nuo was not very interested in stone tools, bone tools, twine, etc. He mainly looked at medicinal herbs, dried fruits, and some things that looked edible and might be ores. He obtained a lot of brief information on unfamiliar trading products through the system. Although the trading points he spent made him feel heartbroken, it also deepened his understanding of this strange world, and it was generally worthwhile.

Bai finally shook his head at Wu Nuo for many things that Wu Nuo was looking for. Since there are some near the tribe, Wu Nuo will not spend that unjustly money again.

After visiting a few more stalls, Wu Nuo saw a bunch of familiar things. He hurriedly walked over to the big brown bear who was dozing off, "What is this?" The

big brown bear opened his eyes, looked at Wu Nuo, and saw him Behind him were two thin and thin slaves, and an orc cub squatted at his feet, carrying a bulging animal skin bag on his back. The bulging outline of the bag should be a salt cylinder.

A great witch bloodline heir with salt (money)!

The big brown bear swept away his laziness and showed a naive smile, patted and tied it up, and roared in a low voice: "Sweet sticks, like honey, are very sweet and delicious, only available in our tribe."

"Sweet sticks? It wants How do you eat it?" This thing is much thicker than the sugarcane he has eaten before, with a diameter of more than 10 centimeters, the skin is reddish brown, and the segments are even. .

The big brown bear took out a half-eaten sweet stick from behind, put it into his mouth and bit it, and swallowed the dregs together, his eyes narrowed slightly, with a look of enjoyment, and a naive look.

"It's really sweet, I won't lie to you. If you don't believe me, you can try another one." The big brown bear looks very simple and honest, but its sales skills are better than many orcs.

Wu Nuo glanced at him, saw Bai nodded at him, and asked, "How do I change it?" Sucrose is a good thing, and if it can be extracted, its value is no less than that of salt.

"A tube of coarse salt and a stick." The big brown bear said slowly, and after he finished speaking, he suddenly felt a little cold on his back, as if he was being watched by some fierce beast, which made him have the urge to turn around and run away. He couldn't help looking around, but he had impressions of the orcs around him, and none of them made him feel this way. Fortunately, this feeling came and went quickly, and the big brown bear quickly forgot about it. From the beginning to the end, he didn't realize that the real beast was squatting opposite him—a chubby and angry beast. Big kitten with bad eyes.

"It's too expensive, let's get it cheaper, I'll buy you more." The

big brown bear shook his head and said, "I only have this bundle of sweet sticks, and our tribe doesn't have many sweet sticks." No wonder, after the cold winter, Bury the sweet stalks in the soil, and it won't take long for sweet stalk seedlings to grow. Plant a sweet stalk in spring, and in autumn, you can harvest a lot of sweet stalks.

It's a pity that the rough salt and bacon of the Muyuan tribe are asking too much this year, so he only has this bundle of sweet sticks left. If he had known, he would have brought more sweet sticks from home.

"Two barrels of coarse salt, I want this bundle of sweet sticks." The bundle of sweet sticks from the big brown bear is about a dozen, and Wu Nuo's price is quite a bargain.

The big brown bear shook his head and said, "At least 8 tubes of salt are needed."

After some bargaining, Wu Nuo finally replaced the bundle of sweet sticks from the big brown bear with 4 tubes of coarse salt. Coarse salt and honey in a bamboo tube.

Wu Nuo asked one of the slaves to carry the sweet sticks and honey back to the station, and he and Bai continued to stroll.

Probably off to a good start, Wu Nuo successively discovered things similar to ginger, Chinese prickly ash, garlic, peanuts, soybeans, and mung beans.

Thinking about the authentic spicy stir-fried dishes, tofu with bean curd, mung bean soup, bean sprouts, and fried peanuts, Wu Nuo couldn't help swallowing, and realized for the first time that he was also a foodie.

Such a good thing, buy, must buy! Still more to buy!

It is much more cost-effective to exchange coarse salt with the orcs than to buy it in the system, at least without spending extra points.

Soon it was noon, Wu Nuo's cowhide backpack filled with coarse salt was flattened along with his stomach, and he was about to go back home when he suddenly saw a pile of dark things in front of an orc.

It looks like... coal.